S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Remind Me To Stop Drinking Tequila While Im Drinking Beer.. Really Fucks Up Morning..
    I mixed Smirnoff Ice and Beer a few days ago and I regretted it the following morning
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

can I get a vote on sb16/MM? I'm 100% sure it's an s16/MM team right now, thank me later, now sheep me so we find out who the other guy is
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    No seriously, where are any of you getting this MM-Frinckles team from?

He's literally the second highest lynch priority for me, possibly the first considering Magoroth is sticking with the facts while MM ignores them.

You logically should be voting MM based off your sentence tbh
    I was addressing what Magaroth said about the possible MM/Frinckles team. Those were not my own thoughts. Look at the bolded part in his post that I quoted. I don't think you and MM are teamed. At least not for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    hmm. thing is I would maybe see MM doing that as town as well, but him defending him is indeed quite shady, MM pockets me every chance he gets as scum
    why do I think it's an sb16/mm team
    MM has echoed multiple people here retroactively and for all intents and purposed, buddied you.

As for SB16/MM // That's possible. I'd commend SB16 for saying he "didn't like" MM's post. But he could have explained why instead of telling us about the end of the day for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    I was addressing what Magaroth said about the possible MM/Frinckles team. Those were not my own thoughts. Look at the bolded part in his post that I quoted. I don't think you and MM are teamed. At least not for now.
    My fault, wrong context tbh

I'm reading this as mafia MM thinking me to be his Marksman buddy (?) in which case there is indeed only one scum team
    and it's what I've been planning all along, that's why I made that post about the marksman
    get rekt nubs

But you're not voting?
    ?
    -vote Stealthbomber16

mb that vote didn't register

Why is one scummier than the other tbh
    dunno, MM has been defending me whilst stealth hasn't so I guess MM is scummier.
    I'm fine with either

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth, you're saying weird things. Are you a German in disguise who has a hard time speaking English? ;)

But seriously, the mafia sniper part is a double possibility, if you're town you are telling the truth and if you're scum you're not, but that doesn't get us anywhere. It's just a scummy thing you can't do much about, tbh (oh no I used it unironically).

Light claiming to be drunk isn't really unusual, Mag... why are you sticking to that read? I don't understand.

What's the issue with Varcron..? I missed your progression there, and I don't see why someone would want to lynch him.
    could also be an MM/Light team, given how heavily MM has been discrediting the idea
    tbh, MM/Light/SB16 are all solid lynches

I'm inclined to agree but ill let others chime in tbh

MM makes the most sense here, I think.
    I Agree MM That I Believe MM To Be Playing His Scum Game.. But At This Point I Just Dont Know Who I Should Be Voting.. Not Much Has Actually Been Stated.. Or Seemed Overtly Scummy To Me Thus Far..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk