29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Day 1 End! Start of Night 1

As the night closes in om the Trench, Lieutenant Copperfield (me) calls his Unit to his room, upon discussing with the entire unit a semi-secret vote is held, one by one each solider whispers who they think the Defector is to Copperfield and he jots the name down, tallying next to them each time they hear their name again. The Soldiers look at each other in fear, some inclination of who each person has voted for given the past discussion that's happened. After a few minutes of Silence Copperfield stands up, loading his Webley before shutting the ramshackle wooden door. He takes one more look at his small piece fo paper before in what seems like a split second, he raises his revolver and places a round between Corporal Bricks (Magoroths) Eyes.

As he slumps to the ground he squats down, checking his jacket he finds a letter, on the envelope is a hastily written Last Will and inside is a Letter to his Family (biography).

Last Will:
    Spoiler : Last will :
    If you're reading this I may have pushed too hard. In any case lynch MM/Kira/SB16 for defending me when I acted like a Sniper. I'm investigator (Section D Raider), was going to check MM tonight. Good luck.

Bio:
    Spoiler : Bio :
    Name: Gerald Brick
    Bio: Gerald was a sporty lad, almost every day he would be out playing football, rugby, doing cross country and the like. He wasn't a Popular Kid but he wasn't bullied, tending to be within that average group in School. He met his sweetheart at 15 and married at 17, having his first child by 19. He always had big dreams to be like the richer folk who lived in old Londontown, the royals and rich men who would watch the soldiers march back and forth and salute them, the royals who would do sport shooting at those little black disks. So at 20 he tried to be an officer, get accepted amongst the rest. Unfortunately it never worked out, but after 3 years in the armed forces, fighting the Great war for almost 2 years he stands as a Corporal.

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Dead
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Alive
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

(The night is gonna be a bit longer cause im in work till 10 Tomorrow)

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 7th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

35. ISO #485

Day 2

The Second day of this nightmare begins, as the sun begins to rise over the trenches, the sound of artillery and gunfire ringing in your ears, Officer Copperfield call you to his makeshift office. Inside he looks among you and tell you to go look at O'Donnells Dugout. He tells you to meet him back in his office afterwards because he received word back from an Informant in Berlin about Brick (Magoroth).
    Your unit leaves and heads to O'Donnells dugout.

You find Wiisp Dead in his dugout. He has been Strangled to death in his sleep. You find a letter in O'Donnels pocket. It explains his life

Spoiler : Bio :
    Name: Patrick O’Donnell
    Bio: Patrick was born to 2 Irish Parents in Dublin, before his 8th birthday his parents left to England, settling in Liverpool. They were not a poor family by any means and Patrick enjoyed life as one of the middle class, always interested in the Military and Firearms he met his love at 21, a young Welsh lady by the name of Sarah in a library, they were both reading up on a book on the history of firearms development. Just a year after being married at 23 he joined the British Army, becoming a hard working and Effective soldier, his dream is to become an officer one day.

You return to Copperfields Office, he looks at you and shakes his head, 'So i received word from a British spy stationed in the war offices in Berlin. He sent me a telegram this morning, Brick (Magoroth) Was apparently working for them, now to the rest of you, we still have some hun in our ranks, clean em out and try and make it quick'

Magoroth was
    Disloyal

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Dead
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Dead
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Alive
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Huey The Long; December 7th, 2019 at 06:41 PM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    MM is Frinckles, the Varcron train people, and (was) Wiisp
    Magoroth is naz, Lawyer, Varcron

Feel like there's gotta be some nugget in that
    After reading this and his next few posts, I tend to agree with you.

-vote Kovath

For now at least until he explains himself.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

ayeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

49. ISO #499

Damn there was no final vote count. Who lynched mag?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

50. ISO #500