S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Personally I'm up to do what Kovath prefers. He's the only guy I kinda trust here and I don't like MM or Light right now.

Light trolling like always and MM talks in a way too relaxed manner compared to how close he was to getting hammered.
    With 4 hours left in the day and people only asking for more activity to come up. It wasn't really time to panic, but to expose arguments.

But now, the time for panic is close... Light and myself are still tied in votes, and people aren't even sure about the Light lynch. I'm not 100% on it, either, but it seems to be a pretty good one. I'd also consider lynching Stealth, maybe Varcron because of the "Oh it's terrrrrrrible how people aren't contributing!" being his main contribution (although he's a new player, he seems clever enough to pull that kind of thing), and as a last resort Efekann... because he's not exactly useful, even though he's probably town by meta.

I trust Kovath to be non-mafia, and it's enough for me to follow his thoughts for now. I have the gut feeling that he's the Irish guy getting the town leader status, but that's not the point for today, and probably not for tomorrow either.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

-vote Light_Yagami

I know I don’t have much say in it because I’m not in the town core but I really don’t want to claim today.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Also wtf are you on about @Kovath I asked the question that revealed mag couldn’t be tailored
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Like, there is no way people are this scummy across the board and yet our lynch PoE is a bigass circle.

Occam's Laser tell me scum is MM/Light/SB16. Varcron is scum too. Add Mag in. 5 scum. This setup is busted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    idk a lot of people seem to want to lynch Light but no one is actually trying to lynch in SB/Varcron/Efe
    Varcron is a fine lynch too.
    I have and I don't think it's that farfetched lol
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Also wtf are you on about @Kovath I asked the question that revealed mag couldn’t be tailored
    [citation needed]
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?
    Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :
    I'm assuming you have a clear lead to instantly do this?
    After reading this and his next few posts, I tend to agree with you.

-vote Kovath

For now at least until he explains himself.
    Which was quoting...
    MM is Frinckles, the Varcron train people, and (was) Wiisp
    Magoroth is naz, Lawyer, Varcron

Feel like there's gotta be some nugget in that
    "I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.
    Read up on Kovaths posts back from D1, Frinkles makes a fairly decent point.... If anything it would've been a better play to take out one of the non-lurkers.
    Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.
    Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.
    "I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.
    Which was replying to....
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...
    I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice.
    I do somewhat agree with that, the lurkers do need to speak. In my honest opinion you still are the best lynch, but I do think Frinkles needs to go into more detail with his posts.
    This and...
    Is it standard in these sort of games to have a shit ton of lurkers? I feel as though I'm seeing the same 4 or 5 responding every day.
    this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

-unvote
    (think that's how you do it)

And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Well, somebody's whizzbang is about to be fractured tbh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Wanna fracture Varcron's instead of Light's? :P
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Also notice that I have made my reply and case very shortly after Varcron's question, and that the scum do not have a night chat. I didn't pick up stuff from a scum library, nor did I have scummates to help me. My case is honest, genuine and logical. It's not out of nowhere, and every single sentence has its direct source in the thread, and has the quote to back it up in the spoiler.

Can't say I don't do anything towny, eh? @naz
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

Current vote count because I feel like it's important right now :

Light_Yagami (4 [L-2]):
    Frinckles, Efekannn02, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, naz
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    Kovath
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Magoroth tried to manipulate me before he was lynched too. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Screw yew lol

I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Screw yew lol

I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    Sure, and some of your points are fair.

But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

the town will handle this..

I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by From my case
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.
    Which was replying to....
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    The part in blue refers to the part in red.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

How Did I Suddenly Become Public Enemy Number One.. All I Did Was Change My Vote...lol Didnt Realize Yall Were Gonna Jump Down My Neck About It.. I Changed My Vote Because, I Wanted To See What Would Have Happened.. Looks Like It Was A Bad Move On My Part.. However, I Havent Actually Had The Time To Put Forth A Lot Of Effort.. Because, Of Yule Preparations.. So Thats A My Bad.. I Was Just Sheeping Finckles.. So There Is That..

-vote unvote
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Sure, and some of your points are fair.

But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

the town will handle this..
    "Just make your cases but don't push them"

What about you take the lead and actually push things, then? Noone's doing it, so I am. EoD is in an hour. We have no time to waste. If the Town's going to handle this, and that you're town like I believe you are, then... move thy ass tbh

~~ OUT OF THE GAME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE BECAUSE IT'D BE DIRTY IF I WERE TO USE IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY ~~

Just want to clarify that everything I say in this game remains in the game and not as a personal attack. So yeah, with love to you Frinckles and you too Naz about that D1 post.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER