Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    tbh
    tbh.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    What even is this

Not even sure where to start in an ISO
    Lmao. I think he's town anyway, but that he really lacks involvement. Of course, I'm far from locking him town... but I'd prefer not to lynch him today. Light seems to be a much better target. Plus, Stealth has talked about Light a lot, so we have an associative read to make here.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Looks like SB16 townreads MM! Hooray, friendship is endearing.
    Pony revolution?
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I mean just come out with it tbh
    We don't need you to foreshadow your vote.
    iirc SB only voted for Varcron (with Magoroth) and then voted for MM to end the day, and he has held his vote there since

He has thrown shade at Light's slot but has never pushed it (see " Yagami is doing his thing. Getting big scum vibes from that slot. I don’t have the credibility to cash in on a Yagami train right now and no scum buddies or shit like that to help me but he is probably scum this game ")

It's possible he's either bussing or setting up Light, Efe is sheeping onto Light tho and Efe is a kinda-throwaway town read for SB
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

After reading his posts, unless Light really shits the bed at EoD by bad posts or no posts at all, I can't support a Light lynch. Today he put out Frinckles and Varcron with just the barest hint of MM, and I just see that as less scummy than whatever Efe and SB are doing.

-vote Efekannn02

Remember when MM asked me about whether I supported policy lynches at SoD1? Honestly I'm sick of it right now
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

After reading his posts, unless Light really shits the bed at EoD by bad posts or no posts at all, I can't support a Light lynch. Today he put out Frinckles and Varcron with just the barest hint of MM, and I just see that as less scummy than whatever Efe and SB are doing.

-vote Efekannn02

Remember when MM asked me about whether I supported policy lynches at SoD1? Honestly I'm sick of it right now
    I seriously fear that Efe is town here... he unvoted me because of what seems to be a genuine read, a read that he probably won't share but still. See the quote on last page.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I seriously fear that Efe is town here... he unvoted me because of what seems to be a genuine read, a read that he probably won't share but still. See the quote on last page.
    The train had lost all momentum by that time, maybe it's indicative, maybe it's not

Maybe Light and you are TvT

idc unless he says what it is
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

-vote Efekannn02

Disagree. Light is completely capable of finding reads that make sense and elaborating on them. His SR on me is shit. Voltron has barely enough content to judge across the field and MM is a piggie back scumread I think.

If you want a policy lynch, it's likely a vigilante can offer a nice alternative tonight.

Disagree. Light is completely capable of finding reads that make sense and elaborating on them. His SR on me is shit. Voltron has barely enough content to judge across the field and MM is a piggie back scumread I think.

If you want a policy lynch, it's likely a vigilante can offer a nice alternative tonight.
    I have no meta to draw from with regards to Light.

I disagree, Light was the only person to make any comment about Voldemort after his super-weird attempt to push me.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

And yes, Light is able to do that, even though he's not able to make PRO-TOWN things in general. What there is to analyze with him is his intent, and I'm not so sure it's towny.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

VOLTRON HAS JOINED THE GAME!
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And yes, Light is able to do that, even though he's not able to make PRO-TOWN things in general. What there is to analyze with him is his intent, and I'm not so sure it's towny.
    More of this intent analysis would be appreciated then if you have it

Look, I prefer a Light lynch to an MM lynch. What I don't know is if I prefer a Light lynch absolutely.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

Lmao
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER