S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("This Breaks My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Efe. Start playing. If you're town, you're seriously not helping AT ALL (and you're actually being a nuisance because of your vote on me for no real reason).

Crocodile Dundee > Distorted > gelgameks > you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

This is a post of me putting down thoughts as they come to me.

If MM flips mafia it confirms one of them were tailored.
    If MM flips town it means mag was sniper.

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    If MM is town and mag was really mafia then I like the odds of naz being mafia
    Since MM brought it up. I thought it was interesting. If we know Mag is confirmed scum, SB16s vote shouldnt nessecarily be on MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When did that happen? Also, you can't really say that you've done a lot of towny things. Don't you try to make me "guilty of voting my scumreads" when you had zero votes on you. You're probably not going to get lynched today anyway, and my vote will probably move somewhere else before EoD, be it only for self-pres, but I wanted my read to be highlighted here.
    -vote unvote

Console.WriteLine("I Dont Need You To Beg For Mercy Anymore And Its Not Because You Are French And Your Flag Is White Anyway But Because Naz Broke My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Anger And Hate Are Supreme

Efe. Start playing. If you're town, you're seriously not helping AT ALL (and you're actually being a nuisance because of your vote on me for no real reason).

Console.WriteLine("Dont You Dare To Call Me Scum Now For Thinking Your Lynch Would Reveal Things More Clearly. I've Been Trying To Be Helpful By Lurking And Having Ideas On My Own");
    Console.ReadKey();

Console.WriteLine("Dont Try To Get Me Emotional... Thats A Scummy Move");
    Console.ReadKey();

@Huey The Long

can tailor make a fake bio for a person who dies at EoD day 1?
    Can tailor make fake bios at all?

I swear y’all are getting paranoid beyond belief
    Tailors (rank and File) can not make Fake Bios, they Fake Roles and Alignments.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Welp, I guess Kovath becomes the strongest townread due to making clear that Mag is basically Mafia and fucked up.

I'll check something just to confirm, however.
    @Huey The Long Section D doesn't get a Bio, but does he have one that he isn't aware of? If he dies, a Bio isn't posted and that's the end of it?
    Section D has no Bio whatsoever
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("This Breaks My Heart");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Why u are always the LVP
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Alright I read up

I still am okay with MM lynch today, I also have finalized a townread on kovath. Of course knowing my reads thus far he is likely scum.

Efe should just be shot. Yagami is doing his thing. Getting big scum vibes from that slot. I don’t have the credibility to cash in on a Yagami train right now and no scum buddies or shit like that to help me but he is probably scum this game.
    Just looked back through MMs posts and the fact he only acknowledges the tailor theory once makes me feel a little bit more comfortable but there is still something wrong here.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I suppose we will find out.
    This is a post of me putting down thoughts as they come to me.

If MM flips mafia it confirms one of them were tailored.
    If MM flips town it means mag was sniper.

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    If MM is town and mag was really mafia then I like the odds of naz being mafia

Could naz be mafia with Yagami? Could frinckles? Could kovath? Who has mentioned Yagami so far?
    It infuriates me that efe is probably town this game
    I refuse to believe mag and MM are same alignment. That is one thing you will NOT be able to convince me of.
    What even is this

Not even sure where to start in an ISO
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

When did that happen? Also, you can't really say that you've done a lot of towny things. Don't you try to make me "guilty of voting my scumreads" when you had zero votes on you. You're probably not going to get lynched today anyway, and my vote will probably move somewhere else before EoD, be it only for self-pres, but I wanted my read to be highlighted here.
    Like an hour or two ago you were at L -1 and then someone unvoted you I think it was Frinckles. If I was mafia I would have happily hammered you when I had the chance

I might have been underwhelming this game, but I pushed and lynched Mag who turned out to be scum, so don't say I didn't do anything towny.

Like an hour or two ago you were at L -1 and then someone unvoted you I think it was Frinckles. If I was mafia I would have happily hammered you when I had the chance

I might have been underwhelming this game, but I pushed and lynched Mag who turned out to be scum, so don't say I didn't do anything towny.
    Hmm, with the tailor theory being removed, fair.
    -vote unvote

(Testing the vote unvote too, just to see)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it