S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1138
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

gyrlander lives in Spain and I'm in the bath and didn't bring a book so let's figure out who to lynch if he claims cit or will be modkilled
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1052

-vote the lawyer
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    gyrlander lives in Spain and I'm in the bath and didn't bring a book so let's figure out who to lynch if he claims cit or will be modkilled
    You can just claim your role I guess. I was waiting to see if anyone would cc a power role if you were one.

Mafia would have been curious what role Magoroth was after the sniper-stuff, so they likely checked him. The only other option would have been checking Wiisp and counterclaiming his power role slot while we wouldn't know.

So today, we lynch in citizens and hope we hit scum. If we hit a citizen it's not too bad; If Wiisp was citizen, I'll reveal the scum leader and die in the process likely leading to a fast day four. I'm just hitting the plunger every night right now and it goes before almost everything else in OoO.

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m not going to go back and analyze a player that we know is scum and provide cited evidence for you but when Yagami is scum he tends to make passive aggressive accusations. Things like “maybe it’s this” “maybe you’re scum” “what if it was you”

He has a very specific tell that I really don’t want to reveal because it’s my trick for reading him where he will literally only say a specific word if he is scum because he doesn’t know how to make fake reads as scum so he just takes shots in the dark. You’ll see a lot of that if you go back at his posts. No solid reads. Just thoughts.
    Whatever Stealth's alignment is here, that's very likely the truth. And both Light - Stealth cannot be scum together; they can however be Mafia and Irish. I think that's the world we live in; however, he's gaining some town points for how openly and fluidly his answers come.
    -vote The Lawyer
    pretty that this vote cannot be wrong, though. L-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whatever Stealth's alignment is here, that's very likely the truth. And both Light - Stealth cannot be scum together; they can however be Mafia and Irish. I think that's the world we live in; however, he's gaining some town points for how openly and fluidly his answers come.
    -vote The Lawyer
    pretty that this vote cannot be wrong, though. L-2.
    right. but we're not trying to lynch mafia here.

im trying to lynch irish.

irish wouldnt claim a pr -- they know nothing. and a citizen death kills the mafia. I'll activate the plunger before they kill me.

i dont know if sb16 is irish. I feel like it, but I want to see what the lawyer and gyrlander have to say.

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

irish wouldnt claim a pr -- they know nothing. and a citizen death kills the mafia. I'll activate the plunger before they kill me.

i dont know if sb16 is irish. I feel like it, but I want to see what the lawyer and gyrlander have to say.
    I don't mean to be "that guy" here, but I can't really read either of them with the few posts we've seen.

10. ISO #1060

Hmm, that's not a crazy idea. However, the Irish guy might be already dead, and Stealth might be just straight up town. Nothing really says the Lawyer can't be Irish, the scumtells are more about laying low, giving very little contribution and defending themselves with the "I didn't hammer MM" while the momentum was not here and that noone could confirm that they were actually able to do it when it could have been done.

I do realize that I did not have a single correct read on the flipped scums yet, minus a half-good read that I really wasn't convinced about at EoD on Light, but I still think that lynching the Lawyer instead of a more possible townie is the right play here. Plus, the Irish guy isn't an SK. They can't kill every night. We can take the Mafia down and then just take care of the Irish later; we'll have all the time to find him.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I only see irish claiming citi, PR slots are full unless otherwise mentioned, right?.
    Indeed, the TPR claims are, unless CCed, pretty much confirmed, since we have a flipped Section D Raider (Kovath).

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I didn't until I read that he died and that I was attacked, killing someone. He was the only person I pushed hard for in D2, probably making him feel threatened of his position or something of the sort even after being cleared? I'm not 100%, but my gut tells me that there would be no other reason to attack a highly sus person other than to frame another person, getting off a 2K
    Kovath has no bio. He was cop mechanically.
    Kovath was checking the lawyer last night who claims citizen.

Varcron was on me, so theres no way he shot kovath.
    Alright, so either Irish's or Leader of the Defectors' autovest was taken there.

13. ISO #1063

At this point, we can simply PoE this to victory, though. The Irish Volunteer necessarily used their bomb last night, and it's probably how Kovath died, so that threat is gone. I'd even say that the Irish could claim so that we don't lynch them and that we can win together by killing the Leader of the Defectors! Don't go full IRA, please. We can do this together.

Or we can just riddle with you bullets, that's another option, I guess.

The Lawyer > Stealth > Gyrlander > MM should be the PoE, I believe.

14. ISO #1064

Conspiracy theory I just thought about before going to sleep at 10:00 AM, what if Wisp the non last will-leaving townie was the Armourer, and that Varcron was still scum? I'm too tired to think straight, so I'm not sure, but I think it's really unlikely because of the very likely protection that happened, but is there something I'm missing? Just to make sure we don't lose because of that. I still have some faith in my case against Varcron even though he's mechanically very towny lol

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

At this point, we can simply PoE this to victory, though. The Irish Volunteer necessarily used their bomb last night, and it's probably how Kovath died, so that threat is gone. I'd even say that the Irish could claim so that we don't lynch them and that we can win together by killing the Leader of the Defectors! Don't go full IRA, please. We can do this together.

Or we can just riddle with you bullets, that's another option, I guess.

The Lawyer > Stealth > Gyrlander > MM should be the PoE, I believe.
    No he died to mafia shot smh

23. ISO #1073

RaIsins?
    I had them last night and now I feel like I'm at death's doorstep but I'm so determined to go to work today bc I already spent money on my white elephant

24. ISO #1074

Ok seriously. I pushed and lynched Mag. So how can I be mafia then
    Your day three has been meh and I'm not sure if you read the setup. There is no mafia godfather, if you believe Naz is framed scum then you think Magoroth was not sniper. Magoroth returned mafia when I checked him. If you believe both Magoroth and Naz specifically were framed then you'd know that's the entirety of a tailor's charges.

25. ISO #1075

Magoroth returned Mafia sniper.*

But even if that were the unlikely case here, Naz has been helpful and knows, If they were scum, I'd ultimately reveal that she was.

As far as you pushing Magoroth, that holds little water in the same way you could try to scumpaint me for switching to MM eod1. Nobody on the scum team KNEW Magoroth was sniper and Magoroth didnt know anyone in the mafia.

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

We are lynching a citizen today.

We all know how to play Mafia and we all know that scum will thrive in an atmosphere with little contribution. There is no difference between scum and anti-town in the status quo.

Efe and Gyrlander can pop back in randomly and give us the feel-good-fuzzies but they're doing nothing and have done nothing. MM has had terrible spurts of reads that are by his own standards so bad that they must be good. SB16 has legit just sheeped lynches the entire game and provided next to no content. And the lawyer admittedly does have less posts than the moderator, none of which have been explicitly helpful.

There are problems with every single one of these claims and any amount of pressure on ANY of them results in 'I'm town tho.' No real scumreads, nothing helpful.

So if town is gonna play anti town, let's pretend scum doesnt even exist this game. Let's just fucking lynch the most unhelpful players here.

@naz your call on who to lynch.

28. ISO #1078

Varcron claims he protected me last night and was notified that he shot somebody.

I'm night immune as lead tunneler until 2 citizens die.
    So did he shoot Kovath???
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

I have provided shit today and really don’t feel like I should be lumped into efe/Gyr/lawyer in terms of contribution.

In the lynch pool, fair, but I should not be lumped with them for contribution.

31. ISO #1081

No. He shot whoever attacked me, which would be the irish guy as korvath was shot by mafia. So the irish guy has no more vest.
    Okay this makes more sense yeah

32. ISO #1082

I have provided some shit today and really don’t feel like I should be lumped into efe/Gyr/lawyer in terms of contribution.

In the lynch pool, fair, but I should not be lumped with them for contribution.
    reads better

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

Also, the fact that irish guy planted a bomb on me means that the leader of defectors is the final mafia remaining.

This assumes varcron is real, which I'm inclined to believe at the time being.
    This is the only possible case because leader of defectors can’t be lynched until German tunneled is lynched and since we lynched the other two mafia we could not have lynched the leader

36. ISO #1086

Well Irish can no longer kill I believe, so it really doesnt matter too much who we lynch. I'll eventually reveal defector and town + irish will lynch him and we all win.
    Irish needs more town to die right?

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

At this point, we can simply PoE this to victory, though. The Irish Volunteer necessarily used their bomb last night
    You have one charge of this
    That's a particularly small detail to notice, actually. So I'm guessing MM maybe softing irish.

42. ISO #1092

Are you the irish guy? Why you try to keel me
    You were probably bombed because you’re like the towniest person here

43. ISO #1093

You were probably bombed because you’re like the towniest person here
    So;
    Mafia night one killed Wiisp: We know Wiisp wanted Light dead.
    Mafia night two killed Korvath: He was towny as fuck and a confirmed TPR.

Irish watched people night one probably anticipating to claim lookout: Noticed that we were pinning scum left and right and needed to accelerate the game in order to win. Had to have been a player who felt threatened by me at some point -- which would be MM.

Irish cannot kill anymore so they work with us and our apparent armorer and win, or lose when we lynch into a crowd of citizens.

44. ISO #1094

And again, to clarify. If Wiisp was a citizen, we're one citizen lynch away from winning the game tomorrow.

If anyone would like to be a martyr, now's a great time. c:

You can not be killed while 3 or more Soldiers exist. (you will not be notified when this protection ends)
    You can detonate your charges from day 3 onwards given you are no longer protected
    Doing such will Reveal the Leader of the Defectors.
    Win Conditions:
    British Forces (BF): Eliminate the CPS

45. ISO #1095

So;
    Mafia night one killed Wiisp: We know Wiisp wanted Light dead.
    Mafia night two killed Korvath: He was towny as fuck and a confirmed TPR.

Irish watched people night one probably anticipating to claim lookout: Noticed that we were pinning scum left and right and needed to accelerate the game in order to win. Had to have been a player who felt threatened by me at some point -- which would be MM.

Irish cannot kill anymore so they work with us and our apparent armorer and win, or lose when we lynch into a crowd of citizens.
    So are you leaning into an MM lynch or are you saying he’s off the table?

46. ISO #1096

So are you leaning into an MM lynch or are you saying he’s off the table?
    Well. Town needs to win first and foremost but Irish is a non-threat now. He cannot side against us because he cannot win with the Leader Of Defectors.
    But their ability to win is contingent on us NOT lynching Leader Of Defectors today and I doubt they know who that is. They also must stay alive, which -- our armorer can help with.

The thing is, LOD is going to claim whatever role Wiisp was more than likely. I believe they'd have that info. Lynching in uncc'd TPR claims is silly. Lynching citizen claims is optimal because as soon as we mislynch a citizen, I reveal the LOD and the game is likely over.

1. Trench Armour Equipped
    2. Armoured Raider Gets in Position
    3. German Tunneller gets given Plunger
    4. Charges Detonated.
    5. Opium is Dealed and Smoked (roleblocks)
    6. Tracking: Both Irish and Trench Watcher (can see movements from 2 onwards)
    7. Irish Bomb Planted
    8. Night Kills (Light Raider, Germans)
    9. Grenades Planted
    10. Charges Defused.
    11. Documentation Planted
    12. Graves Dug up and examined (both tunnelers)
    13. Section D Checks
    14. Armour given out
    I'm fourth in the OoO, even before role-blockers. Nothing would stop the reveal.

I've said all this like 90 times now tbh

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

I do appreciate the bait but if I were to claim Irish it would be because I am the Irish.
    There is no bait. This is literally the game state. Mafia has lost. Irish has lost their vest. This game is basically over.

-vote The Lawyer

Whoever is Irish better hope this isn't LOD.

50. ISO #1100