Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
Personally I'm up to do what Kovath prefers. He's the only guy I kinda trust here and I don't like MM or Light right now.

Light trolling like always and MM talks in a way too relaxed manner compared to how close he was to getting hammered.
With 4 hours left in the day and people only asking for more activity to come up. It wasn't really time to panic, but to expose arguments.

But now, the time for panic is close... Light and myself are still tied in votes, and people aren't even sure about the Light lynch. I'm not 100% on it, either, but it seems to be a pretty good one. I'd also consider lynching Stealth, maybe Varcron because of the "Oh it's terrrrrrrible how people aren't contributing!" being his main contribution (although he's a new player, he seems clever enough to pull that kind of thing), and as a last resort Efekann... because he's not exactly useful, even though he's probably town by meta.

I trust Kovath to be non-mafia, and it's enough for me to follow his thoughts for now. I have the gut feeling that he's the Irish guy getting the town leader status, but that's not the point for today, and probably not for tomorrow either.