S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, somebody's whizzbang is about to be fractured tbh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Wanna fracture Varcron's instead of Light's? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

Also notice that I have made my reply and case very shortly after Varcron's question, and that the scum do not have a night chat. I didn't pick up stuff from a scum library, nor did I have scummates to help me. My case is honest, genuine and logical. It's not out of nowhere, and every single sentence has its direct source in the thread, and has the quote to back it up in the spoiler.

Can't say I don't do anything towny, eh? @naz
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

5. ISO #855

Current vote count because I feel like it's important right now :

Light_Yagami (4 [L-2]):
    Frinckles, Efekannn02, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami, naz
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    Kovath

6. ISO #856

Magoroth tried to manipulate me before he was lynched too. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Screw yew lol

I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Screw yew lol

I'm not really threatned, fyi. And I like it like that tbh ;). Look at the vote count. Light is at L-2. I'm not trying to manipulate you here. You can also look at my exhaustive case against Varcron on D2, and at my post explaining literally that I'm not coming out of nowhere to manipulate everyone with it.
    Sure, and some of your points are fair.

But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

the town will handle this..

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not really good with quotes, but for this: "I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice."

I never once said that Korvath "Diverted our attention on MM to save Mag" I specifically noted that as soon as he was called out he started pushing hard towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by From my case
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.
    Which was replying to....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    The part in blue refers to the part in red.

9. ISO #859

How Did I Suddenly Become Public Enemy Number One.. All I Did Was Change My Vote...lol Didnt Realize Yall Were Gonna Jump Down My Neck About It.. I Changed My Vote Because, I Wanted To See What Would Have Happened.. Looks Like It Was A Bad Move On My Part.. However, I Havent Actually Had The Time To Put Forth A Lot Of Effort.. Because, Of Yule Preparations.. So Thats A My Bad.. I Was Just Sheeping Finckles.. So There Is That..

-vote unvote

10. ISO #860

Sure, and some of your points are fair.

But you were #1 scumread in the town until only 45 minutes ago and your lynch isn't out of the question. You're not leading the town. Just make your cases and let us vote tbh

the town will handle this..
    "Just make your cases but don't push them"

What about you take the lead and actually push things, then? Noone's doing it, so I am. EoD is in an hour. We have no time to waste. If the Town's going to handle this, and that you're town like I believe you are, then... move thy ass tbh

~~ OUT OF THE GAME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE BECAUSE IT'D BE DIRTY IF I WERE TO USE IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY ~~

Just want to clarify that everything I say in this game remains in the game and not as a personal attack. So yeah, with love to you Frinckles and you too Naz about that D1 post.

11. ISO #861

Light / Varcron / MM / SB16

You have 53:20 to fight to the death.

One of you shall perish. One of you will probably have their throat punctured (or whatever sick shit Huey thought up.)

Some of you may die. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] lets collect this cash tbh

prove why you're town and why the other three guys suck ty

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Did I Suddenly Become Public Enemy Number One.. All I Did Was Change My Vote...lol Didnt Realize Yall Were Gonna Jump Down My Neck About It.. I Changed My Vote Because, I Wanted To See What Would Have Happened.. Looks Like It Was A Bad Move On My Part.. However, I Havent Actually Had The Time To Put Forth A Lot Of Effort.. Because, Of Yule Preparations.. So Thats A My Bad.. I Was Just Sheeping Finckles.. So There Is That..

-vote unvote
    Lol exactly, you were just opportunistically sheeping Frinckles, and that's objectively scummy, even when I take your meta into consideration. However, the fact that you're openly saying it (minus the opportunistic part) is quite towny, given the circumstances.

13. ISO #863

"Just make your cases but don't push them"

What about you take the lead and actually push things, then? Noone's doing it, so I am. EoD is in an hour. We have no time to waste. If the Town's going to handle this, and that you're town like I believe you are, then... move thy ass tbh

~~ OUT OF THE GAME, DON'T TAKE THIS AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE BECAUSE IT'D BE DIRTY IF I WERE TO USE IT LIKE THAT ANYWAY ~~

Just want to clarify that everything I say in this game remains in the game and not as a personal attack. So yeah, with love to you Frinckles and you too Naz about that D1 post.
    You can make your case and push them. Push them with your scummate. Push them with a townie. idc

I lead this town now. strong frinckles ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

and much love fam tbh

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Lol exactly, you were just opportunistically sheeping Frinckles, and that's objectively scummy, even when I take your meta into consideration. However, the fact that you're openly saying it (minus the opportunistic part) is quite towny, given the circumstances.
    But Yeah IDK Varcron Still Seems Scummy To Me.. Given I Did Go Up Pretty Quick..

Also Based On Your Lead.. MM So U Still Seem Scummy To Me As Well..

17. ISO #867

And now I shall activate radio silence technique.

Town armorsmith - Armor Korvoth.
    Town vigilante - Shoot one of these people.
    Town cop - Check one of these people.
    Town coroner - Check Wiisp I guess? idk whoever you want.
    Town hooker - literally dont do shit you anti-town fuck
    Town LO - Do whatever

okay, goodbye ill vote when scum arrives.

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

But Yeah IDK Varcron Still Seems Scummy To Me.. Given I Did Go Up Pretty Quick..

Also Based On Your Lead.. MM So U Still Seem Scummy To Me As Well..
    Um, you just said you were just sheeping Frinckles. How am I logically still scummy to you if you were just sheeping? Especially since Frinckles is not voting me as of now...

And if you think that, VOTE VARCRON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CORPSES

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

And now I shall activate radio silence technique.

Town armorsmith - Armor Korvoth.
    Town vigilante - Shoot one of these people.
    Town cop - Check one of these people.
    Town coroner - Check Wiisp I guess? idk whoever you want.
    Town hooker - literally dont do shit you anti-town fuck
    Town LO - Do whatever

okay, goodbye ill vote when scum arrives.
    Town coroner check the person we're lynching today, seriously lol....

So, will noone address my case on Varcron? HELLO?

27. ISO #877

Town coroner check the person we're lynching today, seriously lol....

So, will noone address my case on Varcron? HELLO?
    I don't like Varcron and one thing you didn't note in your case was how he was completely unresponsive to my replies, understandable though for an ISO

We have a bunch of non-voting lurkers though and the active people seem to prefer others, idk
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

28. ISO #878

Um, you just said you were just sheeping Frinckles. How am I logically still scummy to you if you were just sheeping? Especially since Frinckles is not voting me as of now...

And if you think that, VOTE VARCRON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE CORPSES
    Sounds Like Your Reaching For Just Any Old Lynch.. TBH And I Do Believe Varcron To Be Scum As Well..

So When In Rome I Guess
    -vote Varcron
    ... All That Just To Put My Vote Back On The Person I Was Originally Voting..

29. ISO #879

Sounds Like Your Reaching For Just Any Old Lynch.. TBH And I Do Believe Varcron To Be Scum As Well..

So When In Rome I Guess
    -vote Varcron
    ... All That Just To Put My Vote Back On The Person I Was Originally Voting..
    Are you sheeping MM's case here or do you have some original thoughts to add?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :

Which was quoting...

"I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.

Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.

Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.

"I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.

So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...

This and...

this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?

And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    So, let's see this real quick

Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.
    Yes, I just covered this in one of my last posts that I have not been as active over the past few days watching and learning from the few people posting here, only having a few less post counts than both SB16 and Gyrlander.

Also notice that I have made my reply and case very shortly after Varcron's question, and that the scum do not have a night chat. I didn't pick up stuff from a scum library, nor did I have scummates to help me. My case is honest, genuine and logical. It's not out of nowhere, and every single sentence has its direct source in the thread, and has the quote to back it up in the spoiler.

Can't say I don't do anything towny, eh? @naz
    Trying to get yourself in the good books for instantly responding? This makes me think you're purposely posting retorts with little to no information other than to poke holes in an admittedly small and quick case, you were the prime lynch candidate until now, you arn't out of the woods either.

Screw yew lol

If you didn't feel threatened you wouldn't be going this hard at the EOD2.

All in all, your case against me is just repeating the Lurker comments to what I responded to previously, while also manipulating the others to town read you due to sudden activity once more at the EOD2.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

-unvote
    (think that's how you do it)
    This was noted before your text wall.

33. ISO #883

So, let's see this real quick

Yes, I just covered this in one of my last posts that I have not been as active over the past few days watching and learning from the few people posting here, only having a few less post counts than both SB16 and Gyrlander.

Trying to get yourself in the good books for instantly responding? This makes me think you're purposely posting retorts with little to no information other than to poke holes in an admittedly small and quick case, you were the prime lynch candidate until now, you arn't out of the woods either.

If you didn't feel threatened you wouldn't be going this hard at the EOD2.

All in all, your case against me is just repeating the Lurker comments to what I responded to previously, while also manipulating the others to town read you due to sudden activity once more at the EOD2.

This was noted before your text wall.
    Yeah That First Post Is Very Indicative As To How MM Plays As Scum..

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

Alright, let's get a bit of info here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    I'm willing to lynch among Light / Efekannn / Varcron

Varcron's only contribution today is telling me that I reek of scum, but not saying anything besides sheeping Frinckles while refusing to restate the argument.
    That's right, and I thought so for a few different reasons, for example.

I can't distinguish between Lawyer, Efekannn, Light, Varcron but I'm feeling relatively sure that there is scum among them.

Giving Gyrlander town points relates to removing him from that group.
    This came right out of the blue, where in the blazes did he get that from? Up until this point basically all of us there except Light were townread, what sort of reasoning did you have behind it? I still don't know.

I'm willing to lynch among Light / Efekannn / Varcron

Varcron's only contribution today is telling me that I reek of scum, but not saying anything besides sheeping Frinckles while refusing to restate the argument.
    And yet you and Marshmallow seem to be buddying here... Scum buddies? Probably not, I think he sheeped your opinion partially.

idk a lot of people seem to want to lynch Light but no one is actually trying to lynch in SB/Varcron/Efe
    And now this? I'm not fully sure your reasoning other than me saying you "Reek of scum" without fully justifying, which to be honest I have taken back at this point seeing your behavior while taking a more idle stance myself.

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

8 MINUTES LEFT

-vote Varcron

Choo choo here. I read his reply to my case quickly, he barely addressed one point (and not the most important one, he left the part about not moving the game forward but simply asking useless questions out), and then proceeded to discredit me. Down with the German.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

At This Point Its Prob MM.. Based On All The Current Interactions.. Especially, Considering That MM Did This As A Likely Ploy To Take The Heat Off Of His Buddy Varcron.. So Its Both Of Them From My Point Of View..
    I'm literally the one who brought the Varcron case up. PERSONALLY. See the quotes here:
    Spoiler : Proof :
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

-unvote
    (think that's how you do it)
    Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :

Which was quoting...

"I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.

Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.

"I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.

So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...

This and...

this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?

And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop it lol.

47. ISO #897

8 MINUTES LEFT

-vote Varcron

Choo choo here. I read his reply to my case quickly, he barely addressed one point (and not the most important one, he left the part about not moving the game forward but simply asking useless questions out), and then proceeded to discredit me. Down with the German.
    I sifted very thoughtfully through your posts starting on P43, where you start getting routy. I see no particular reason for a lynch other than to get the attention off yourself. This in my opinion is a very clear scum play, particularly seeing as though before this point you have been in a neutral stance without any real proof.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900