Results 1,101 to 1,138 of 1138
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Eh fuck it

-vote The Lawyer

Unfortunate that we have to lynch between an absent player, a player who should’ve been policy lynched, and a player with as many posts as the host.

@Huey The Long

Thank you for hosting!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

​GAME END!

So firstly thanks for everyone for playing!

Secondly we have 2 wins in place right now.
    Win number one is Stealthbomber16! who won as the Irish Volunteer! This is why i need actions in still, he was gonna bomb MM and MM has no protection so he would of died at the end of the next day!

The Other win is the Town! Obviously the Tunneler uses his Detonation and go to lynch the Leader.
    Congrats to both the Town and the Irish Volunteer for their win!

I plan on hosting this again come the start of 2020 to see how different it could run. Underneath this you will see 4 Links each labelled.

Master Spreadsheet -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Bio Sheet -
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...YZwAaKmUk/edit
    Mafia Chat -
    https://discord.gg/jJNsZv
    Dead Chat -
    https://discord.gg/ka5Zwf

Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #1108
    Ganelon

hey at least stealth won

9. ISO #1109
    Ganelon

also.................... I totally wasn't softing sniper on d1. The second I posted that message I knew I was going to be scumread and instantly regretted it.
    still... very big sad I claimed investigator, literally the only role that had no Bio.
    this chain of events is 100% never ever going to happen again.
    to get an idea of what I'm talking about:

a) I realised I would probably be lynched at EoD due to my fuck-up. Hence, I targeted the one person who defended me the most heavily (MM), trying to bus him (it didn't matter to me if he was scum or not - I just wanted to make it out alive. Besides, if MM wasn't scum, in the event of my death, his defence of me could be used to heavily scum paint him).
    b) I realised I would be lynched like 5 minutes prior to EoD. I wrote up my last will and had a quick look at the setup to pick a role to claim in my LW - I picked Investigator, because it was a hidden role and because I'd previously claimed that my play had been a ploy to get reactions out of people, figuring that scum may react in a very distinct way to a sniper claim compared to the rest of the players.
    c) I didn't want to claim Investigator openly, as that would mean having to produce results if I actually made it past d1 (and obviously it would mean checking MM). I decided to claim Citizen.
    d) Finally, the very last fuck-up on my part: claiming Investigator. That was sad. That being said, I was so happy people had missed the fact that the Investigator didn't have a bio; I knew it was only a matter of time until a real investigator told them though.

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUCK DID I FUCKING SAY LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1112

gg!♡
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Posts that age well

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Also, the 8 mentions made me laugh. Thank you for spamming them. @Frinckles specially lol

I had a strategy prepared where I came and basically told you guys were fucking noobs and how to mechanically solve the game. Which would have ended with us losing anyway, but at least I could play the smart guy.

lulululululul

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    also.................... I totally wasn't softing sniper on d1. The second I posted that message I knew I was going to be scumread and instantly regretted it.
    still... very big sad I claimed investigator, literally the only role that had no Bio.
    this chain of events is 100% never ever going to happen again.
    to get an idea of what I'm talking about:

a) I realised I would probably be lynched at EoD due to my fuck-up. Hence, I targeted the one person who defended me the most heavily (MM), trying to bus him (it didn't matter to me if he was scum or not - I just wanted to make it out alive. Besides, if MM wasn't scum, in the event of my death, his defence of me could be used to heavily scum paint him).
    b) I realised I would be lynched like 5 minutes prior to EoD. I wrote up my last will and had a quick look at the setup to pick a role to claim in my LW - I picked Investigator, because it was a hidden role and because I'd previously claimed that my play had been a ploy to get reactions out of people, figuring that scum may react in a very distinct way to a sniper claim compared to the rest of the players.
    c) I didn't want to claim Investigator openly, as that would mean having to produce results if I actually made it past d1 (and obviously it would mean checking MM). I decided to claim Citizen.
    d) Finally, the very last fuck-up on my part: claiming Investigator. That was sad. That being said, I was so happy people had missed the fact that the Investigator didn't have a bio; I knew it was only a matter of time until a real investigator told them though.
    bro i put myself into tailor-land until kovath plunged my ass into water and i woke up

gg!♡
    gg wp we wiinnnnnn

Posts that age well
    hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, the 8 mentions made me laugh. Thank you for spamming them. @Frinckles specially lol

I had a strategy prepared where I came and basically told you guys were fucking noobs and how to mechanically solve the game. Which would have ended with us losing anyway, but at least I could play the smart guy.

lulululululul
    wew. null read for days. x_X I would have lynched you if i didnt just want to speed it all up

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That was a quality FM Huey. That setup is deceptively complex. I would actually get rid of the tailor though. At least for my mental health. I think I'd just die if one existed.
    Hell yeah, big old complex setups, will be running it again in 2020.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

20. ISO #1120

To be honest Frinckles for a long time I just assumed everyone was aware of the cop-bio mechanic, so I wouldn't have to say anything.

I was violently disabused of that notion and realized that niche mechanics for individual roles can be easy to miss.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    To be honest Frinckles for a long time I just assumed everyone was aware of the cop-bio mechanic, so I wouldn't have to say anything.

I was violently disabused of that notion and realized that niche mechanics for individual roles can be easy to miss.
    Yeah, that was a detail that slipped past me. Magoroth was somewhat towntelling at the end, I think -- or perhaps I was tricking myself. Recieving a "Magoroth WAS the sniper" check felt way too convenient at the time. As if someone was fucking with me.

Mafia is hard.

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

I violently softed irish several times during this setup so that if I needed it I could have the evidence. Thankfully I was just barely able to slip by.

This was a very interesting setup but it feels very townsided to me. Maybe because we didn't lynch the defector leader? This also marks the second game in a row where we lynched the lost wolf day 1 which is honestly hilarious and it also continues my massive perpetual fucking chain of being neutral. Looking forward to being neutral in Silent Night!

24. ISO #1124

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I violently softed irish several times during this setup so that if I needed it I could have the evidence. Thankfully I was just barely able to slip by.

This was a very interesting setup but it feels very townsided to me. Maybe because we didn't lynch the defector leader? This also marks the second game in a row where we lynched the lost wolf day 1 which is honestly hilarious and it also continues my massive perpetual fucking chain of being neutral. Looking forward to being neutral in Silent Night!
    lol you didn't take the bait. c:

I wouldn't have lynched you anyway tho

25. ISO #1125

That was a quality FM Huey. That setup is deceptively complex. I would actually get rid of the tailor though. At least for my mental health. I think I'd just die if one existed.
    Indeed, great first hosted game, Huey! And yes, the tailor makes the less flippy setup literally a no-safe-flip one. The Mafia just got unlucky this game, and if the Marksman Raider hadn't been lynched on D1, things would probably have gone differently.

This also ought to be me worst game for my reads, nearly everyone fooled me in some way lol. Hopefully I'll do better in the next one ^^

Also, I'd say that there's an ex æquo MVP vote between @Frinckles and @Kovath here. Both really made the game move forward and played their roles to their full potential, and if it hadn't been for them analyzing the info of day lynches and pushes from an independant and impartial point of view, the outcome would probably have been different.

GG everyone!

A conclusion about my play: I need to apply Yayap's guide on meta reads as of now, because I think that's what fooled me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #1126

My favorite post of the game was post #898 by Frinckles.
    I was instinctively clapping my hands, nodding my head and something close to laughing while reading it.

like these reactions SCREAM that he was tailored.

im not crazy here tbh
    Of course you aren't.

Disagree. Light is completely capable of finding reads that make sense and elaborating on them. His SR on me is shit. Voltron has barely enough content to judge across the field and MM is a piggie back scumread I think.

If you want a policy lynch, it's likely a vigilante can offer a nice alternative tonight.
    What is SR and what is piggie back scumread?

So, I have a question to you all about how to play town. First, I will copy paste some of my notes then I will ask my question. 99% of this is useless to my question. It's the white part that is important to me. I'm lazy.
    I see posts #238 + #255 and think to mylsef "ohh, neat! Mag is Town. Switching to a untouched player and pressure him to see what comes out of it!"

But then I see posts #264+#347+#348
    At first I thought to myself: "ahh, I hate how naz plays the game. Not he openly says he won't do any contribution himself whasoever, but he also stops other players from contributing, and scumreads them when they do. He playstyle is totally anti-town, I don't like how he plays this"

But then I see MM agreeing with naz about Mag? Now I think to myself: "Ok, either I don't know how to play Town or MM+naz are actively being anti-town about this thing specifically"

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Was hoping you could give your thoughts on this?
    Were you perhaps lighting fire under Mags ass just to see how "dedicated" he is to his cause/action?
    At post #399 now
    REALLY curious about these Mag's and Frinckles reads.

Somehow suddenly SB16 and Light are scummy to them. Them finding MM scummy
    1) They scumread MM ONLY because of #344? What in the world..
    2) In #364 Frinckles said he likes SB16. Why does he suddenly scumread him? Is it only because Mag does so and he sheeps him?

One thing's sure. If either of these guys is scum - the other is too.
    (I'm thinking that maybe Mag is the mafia who doesnt know his allies, and Frinckles is making it obvious to him?)

#408 is funny. Frinckles is the ultimate sheep atm xD
    #414 frinckles: "you forgot he pushed on me for zero reason" SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO TOWN!

#462 "claim your role or you're anti town". That's scummy af. Mag has his role in his LW…
    So the question is. You all scumread people when they "switch their votes" or "switch their target" for no apparent reason.
    Isn't that what town is supposed to do?
    Last edited by OzyWho; December 13th, 2019 at 03:34 AM.

27. ISO #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    A conclusion about my play: I need to apply Yayap's guide on meta reads as of now, because I think that's what fooled me.
    Sharez linkz!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Indeed, great first hosted game, Huey! And yes, the tailor makes the less flippy setup literally a no-safe-flip one. The Mafia just got unlucky this game, and if the Marksman Raider hadn't been lynched on D1, things would probably have gone differently.
    Why do lost wolve roles even exist though.

28. ISO #1128

Thank you for hosting Huey!

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sharez linkz!

Lost wolf roles are pretty fun but cant really be played like normal scum. Magoroth had the right idea but I scumread the original intent of it. Still, I was willing to chalk it up to town play until he went after me. Ironically, mafia thought I was sniper at the time.

30. ISO #1130

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sharez linkz!

Linkz for you

I made that compilation exactly for that purpose lol.

And uh, because lost wolves are fun? It's interesting to have a scum who acts as a solo scum in interactions, yet still needs to find his team to avoid seeing them killed. That's just my personal opinion, though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1131

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This was a very interesting setup but it feels very townsided to me. Maybe because we didn't lynch the defector leader?

also theres no way that many lurkers was townsided. lol
    It was extremely frustrating trying to figure out who was the bad guy, from a town perspective.
    Like I don't know in what world I would suddenly wake up and say "Gylander.. Yup! That's our guy! He's scum as heck!"
    Even then, the setup had me in a mental loop thinking there was a tailor and that the bad guys were good.
    I guess if you put in enough effort, you can solve it though.
    @Kovath MVP for sure.

Silent Night will not have inactive players.

32. ISO #1132
    Ganelon

naw we could definitely have won this but we fucked up man
    this setup was by no means town-sided.
    had I not fucked up by claiming Investigator I believe that even if I'd still gotten lynched, we could've easily won.
    that being said, I think stealth here is trying to say that the setup felt difficult from his perspective as a 3p

33. ISO #1133

had I not fucked up by claiming Investigator I believe that even if I'd still gotten lynched, we could've easily won.
    that being said, I think stealth here is trying to say that the setup felt difficult from his perspective as a 3p
    I can agree with that. Though I think Hueys use of 3P was good. He mostly avoids kingmaker situations with it and I hate those.

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

Exactly. On the 3P note, I mean... it's not supposed to be easy to play. So I agree that Stealth might have found it difficult, but that's the point :P plus, he won, so the setup isn't that bad for the 3P (a serial killer is much harder to play, for example).

38. ISO #1138

Re: S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

this 3p was actually quite easy to win as considering town stomped this game

in any closer game the 3p wins

the real challenge comes from defector leader dying which shouldnt be difficult anyway