S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("How About We All Use RNG And Vote Whoever We Want And Hope RNG Gets Them Killed?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    How about we lynch yo useless ass instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

So, again. If you want my reasoning as to why Magoroth was probably town;

1. No sniper shot rules him out of that assumption.
    2. Scum would claim TPR in-thread instead of Citizen where he can hypothetically avoid being killed by mafia.
    3. Pretty much universally lynched outside or a small train that fell off its tracks anyway.

Which makes me believe he was tailored. And if that's the case, our next flip is not to be trusted either. Of course Mafia could just wifom and not tailor -- the point is, ignore it imo.

A problem I see is that lynching MM doesnt really open up more lynch candidates due to a few reasons such as lurking. My current POE is MM -> Light/Lawyer and that's about it. If I'm correct, its 6-3-1 right now and becomes 4-3-1 tomorrow.. and that's only with lynch+mafia kill.

Neutral/Vigilante/auxiliary mafia kill will almost certainly happen too.

So if anyone has objections to lynching MM or would rather nominate someone else, I recommend you vote.

5. ISO #655

Here I am in silence
    Looking round without a clue
    I find myself along again
    All alone with you
    I can see behind your eyes
    The things that I don't know
    If you hide away from me
    How can our love grow

I wanna know
    What you're thinking
    There are some things you can't hide
    I wanna know
    What you're feeling
    Tell me what's on your mind

6. ISO #656

To assume Magoroth wasnt tailored means you believe Magoroth set his last will up to explicitly fuck with us. But given his citizen claim and the closeness of the votes at the time (and how salty he was) I doubt it. This makes the MPR Tailor and rules out roleblocks and an in-thread kill for the record.

7. ISO #657

11 hours
    I didn't think Mag was towny
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

I mean it's really hard to determine anything with non contributors
    Like stealth never checked in today lol

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I mean it's really hard to determine anything with non contributors
    Like stealth never checked in today lol
    heh
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Alright I read up

I still am okay with MM lynch today, I also have finalized a townread on kovath. Of course knowing my reads thus far he is likely scum.

Efe should just be shot. Yagami is doing his thing. Getting big scum vibes from that slot. I don’t have the credibility to cash in on a Yagami train right now and no scum buddies or shit like that to help me but he is probably scum this game.

15. ISO #665

Just looked back through MMs posts and the fact he only acknowledges the tailor theory once makes me feel a little bit more comfortable but there is still something wrong here.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I suppose we will find out.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

This is a post of me putting down thoughts as they come to me.

If MM flips mafia it confirms one of them were tailored.
    If MM flips town it means mag was sniper.

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    If MM is town and mag was really mafia then I like the odds of naz being mafia

Could naz be mafia with Yagami? Could frinckles? Could kovath? Who has mentioned Yagami so far?

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Console.WriteLine("Im Extremely Useful And Im Sure I Will Win");
    Console.ReadKey();
    Why do you sign up for these games

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a post of me putting down thoughts as they come to me.

If MM flips mafia it confirms one of them were tailored.
    If MM flips town it means mag was sniper.

If MM flips mafia and mag is town then where are the scum on that train? Kovath? Frinckles?
    If MM is town and mag was really mafia then I like the odds of naz being mafia

Could naz be mafia with Yagami? Could frinckles? Could kovath? Who has mentioned Yagami so far?
    No alignment you recieve this game is trustworthy. Put on your blindfold. Naz/Lawyer/Light are all tertiary lunches to Mag/MM.

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    What in your opinion was mags LW frinckles
    If you're reading this I may have pushed too hard. In any case lynch MM/Kira/SB16 for defending me when I acted like a Sniper. I'm investigator (Section D Raider), was going to check MM tonight. Good luck.
    Seems hastily written, because it likely was. He wanted MM/SB16 lynched EoD but was more inclined to lynch MM.

Again, if he was Mafia -- why wouldn't he just claim Section D Raider outright to pivot the vote to MM? An investigative role is seldom ever lynched in that situation -- the votes were one off until the last three minutes.

If he was town, he could might have claimed Citizen to avoid being killed / role-blocked to do his job.

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was considering this as well. Naz and the Lawyer gently pushing Mag stood out.
    Yeah I pushed Mag a
    I was considering this as well. Naz and the Lawyer gently pushing Mag stood out.
    Yeah I pushed Mag early and I was the 2nd or 3rd vote on him (Cant find the final D1 vote count) which is why I am never mafia.

What is this talk about Mag being tailored town? I don't get it

I really hope we have a vig and they make a nice kill tonight. Feel free to kill Light. Tbh
    This is quite aggressive. Can you elaborate on why Light?

29. ISO #679

If MM is Mafia like I presume, I believe Light is #2.

Magoroth (4 [L-3]):
    naz,*Varcron,*The Lawyer,*Kovath

Frinckles (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles,*Magoroth,*Stealthbomber16

Kovath (1 [L-6]):
    Wiisp

No Vote: Efe, Gylander
    Posting the final vote distribution from yesterday via my Microsoft OneNote™ tbh

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Yeah I pushed Mag a

Yeah I pushed Mag early and I was the 2nd or 3rd vote on him (Cant find the final D1 vote count) which is why I am never mafia.

What is this talk about Mag being tailored town? I don't get it

This is quite aggressive. Can you elaborate on why Light?
    I've elaborated on why I believe Magoroth was tailored multiple times in my most recent posts.

As for Light, he has been reluctant to vote MM and keeps trying to lynch randomly with no argument behind it.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    If you don't know why mag would lie in his lw as town then you must think he is telling the truth given your positions yeah?
    As town, there would be no reason for him to lie. Mafia has a death role cop just like town.

All evidence suggests he was tailored. His play, his rhetoric and the responses of others.

37. ISO #687

As town, there would be no reason for him to lie. Mafia has a death role cop just like town.

All evidence suggests he was tailored. His play, his rhetoric and the responses of others.
    And if he wasn't, he made a catastrophic slip and gave the town a mis-lynch in the process which we'll likely use on MM. Seems all too convenient tbh

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    I was good and ready to beat myself up over lynching Mag when I saw his last will. But it turns out he was scum after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mag apparently flipped Mafia. Considering he was the one who started all the Sniper thingie I find it pausible that mafia actually has a sniper.

If this is correct, was he Sniper or the tunneller?
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If Mag's role was truly Mafia (not irishman or tailored town, i still need to read the mafia roles) Frinckles is town

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth Screw You! You Actually Managed To Trick Me
    The play seemed so risky as scum that I thought it was more or less impossible... At least, now we know that there's either a dead marksman, or a dead mafia who asked the marksman to reveal. Probably the former, because it'd be suicidal to make that kind of play as one of the two "main mafias".

like these reactions SCREAM that he was tailored.

im not crazy here tbh

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

It's troubling because if scum is in any of those four, a pattern would be The Lawyer + Naz sheeping a lynch on Mag and in turn a lynch on MM.

But I'm still not inclined to believe MM is town at the moment.

Kovath: You've dampened the momentum any time an MM lynch begins and have eluded that you think scum is in those sheeping these lynches. Yet you haven't settled on who to lynch.

So I'm asking myself what's does scum do here? Sheep lynches or hedge until EoD?

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

It's troubling because if scum is in any of those four, a pattern would be The Lawyer + Naz sheeping a lynch on Mag and in turn a lynch on MM.

But I'm still not inclined to believe MM is town at the moment.

Kovath: You've dampened the momentum any time an MM lynch begins and have eluded that you think scum is in those sheeping these lynches. Yet you haven't settled on who to lynch.

So I'm asking myself what's does scum do here? Sheep lynches or hedge until EoD?
    Sheeping a lynch on Mag? I gave my reasoning about why I voted Magoroth. Because he was shading Light for the "scum slip" and then unvoted him. Go read the thread. Seriously.

Also I haven't voted MM. Yet.

46. ISO #696

No alignment you recieve this game is trustworthy. Put on your blindfold. Naz/Lawyer/Light are all tertiary lunches to Mag/MM.
    I refuse to believe mag and MM are same alignment. That is one thing you will NOT be able to convince me of.

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I refuse to believe mag and MM are same alignment. That is one thing you will NOT be able to convince me of.
    You're agreeing with me. I believe Magoroth was tailored and MM is actual scum. Mafia can thoughtfully pick out whether they want MM to appear as town or mafia -- it's won't matter.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700