S-FM Standoff (8P) - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 603
  1. #561

  2. #562

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    It was mechanically proven because MM was saying he was something other than what Efe saw.
    maybe it's just semantics, but the spirit of my post is still correct.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #563

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    maybe it's just semantics, but the spirit of my post is still correct.
    It is, yeah.
    I'm curious. If MM was a green Bartender instead of a red one, what would be different? It's a bit hard to accept that it's as simple as "red one counterclaims, green one doesn't" - because that would make MMs play simply bad.

  4. #564

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It is, yeah.
    I'm curious. If MM was a green Bartender instead of a red one, what would be different? It's a bit hard to accept that it's as simple as "red one counterclaims, green one doesn't" - because that would make MMs play simply bad.
    Nothing. He was already scummy EOD1 and I townread Efes play. There would be no reason to give me false feedback as town.

  5. #565

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    The Tailor thing was a stroke of genius for a few mins by me, i didnt realise it only worked on flips but i think just the idea that MM could be Town for a few seconds could of helped my position. Frinckles whole roleswap thing really backfired in the end i think, yes efe made bad plays but like if it wasnt for Frinckles double false claim i dont think i could of justifed voting him
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  6. #566

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    The Tailor thing was a stroke of genius for a few mins by me, i didnt realise it only worked on flips but i think just the idea that MM could be Town for a few seconds could of helped my position. Frinckles whole roleswap thing really backfired in the end i think, yes efe made bad plays but like if it wasnt for Frinckles double false claim i dont think i could of justifed voting him
    Roleswapping with Mafia wasn't going to work out anyway. Missing a vote and having the other misplaced was the primary issue. Like Voss/Blink said; If people had qualms with the whole GS-retracting thing, it could have been handled the following day -- not with people openly counterclaiming eachother.

  7. #567

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Nothing. He was already scummy EOD1 and I townread Efes play. There would be no reason to give me false feedback as town.
    if mm was actually green bartender there would have been no reason for mm to claim gs and say frinckles had a real gun.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  8. #568

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Now that you're sober - you can make a proper EoD/G post



    Technically speaking, it wasn't mechanically proven, since Bartender can be either alignment. But yeah. It was dumb, given that MM kept on a literal counter claim against Efe. A Bartender wouldn't had done it.

    @Marshmallow Marshall What's your opinion on the idea of claiming actual Bartender and making up a BS excuse why you gave Frickles a fake info?

    Huey was celebrating IRL stuff, so he wasn't there.
    But I think he shouldn't influence the 33% if he was there - because that would put him on top of everyones "potential" lists. Him being the ony player who would had tried to influece a 3 way tie, I personally would be suspicious of that. And in this particular game - Huey/MM potential scumteam would be on top of everyone's lists IF same 2 people died EoD1/N1. Though, in that scenario the Mafia wouldn't had killed at night any of the "3 way tie" players.

    Stealth had how many posts? 2 or something? With 0 content? I would policy lynch any player there 100/100 times, except this game - I would had policy lynched more than half the players so there's that
    You don't policy lynch people? Is it your opinion that it's a bad thing to do for Town?

    @Huey The Long
    You putting the idea in Efekann's head that Frickles could be a Tailor - it literally won you the game in a practically lost position. Even though it wouldn't had worked on 99% other players, it's still REALLY well played by you to pull out a win out of such a dire situation.

    Well, it's not Zero Zero. Just very close to Zero.
    The idea, that you might be a Tailor and want to lynch MM, whom you tailored to look like Mafia, by counterclaiming him - it's a very attractive idea, you have to admit that.

    Obviously voting you instead of MM is very very bad play by Efe, because MM literally counterclaims Efe. But it's not Zero Zero reasons as you said.

    @Efekannn02 How could you ever side with MM after this?
    Thats A Lie He Didnt Put That Possiblity In My Head, I Was More Of Thinking There Was A Scum Bus Driver(Frinckles)

    Blame Frinckles For Playing More Scummy Than Scum
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  9. #569

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Thats A Lie He Didnt Put That Possiblity In My Head, I Was More Of Thinking There Was A Scum Bus Driver(Frinckles)

    Blame Frinckles For Playing More Scummy Than Scum
    All Huey Managed Was Becoming A Townlead Even In My Eyes And Also Lynch Frinckles With Me
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  10. #570

  11. #571

  12. #572

  13. #573

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It is, yeah.
    I'm curious. If MM was a green Bartender instead of a red one, what would be different? It's a bit hard to accept that it's as simple as "red one counterclaims, green one doesn't" - because that would make MMs play simply bad.
    I considered claiming bartender, but not for long. Why in the world would I give a fake gun as town lol, that's anti-town as hell...

    Also, I was busy IRL, and need to focus a bit more on real life, so I'm going to change my playstyle (regardless of alignment), maybe take a break with games, I'll see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  14. #574

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Also, @Efekannn02 , I was your counterclaim, you had to vote me lol... your role was literally the best case scenario for town against our strategy =(

    You did a good job at scaring me though lol, I considered voting you for MVP before I had seen the endgame.

    Good job to Huey too, you got us out of bad trouble while I was busy. GG everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  15. #575

  16. #576

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    #274+#276 begs to differ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, @Efekannn02 , I was your counterclaim, you had to vote me lol... your role was literally the best case scenario for town against our strategy =(

    You did a good job at scaring me though lol, I considered voting you for MVP before I had seen the endgame.

    Good job to Huey too, you got us out of bad trouble while I was busy. GG everyone!
    Tbh ~~Frinckles~~ Dutes Got More In Trouble By Getting Into My Bad Side Than Huey's "Reads" "Solving" The Game
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  17. #577

  18. #578

  19. #579

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Tbh ~~Frinckles~~ Dutes Got More In Trouble By Getting Into My Bad Side Than Huey's "Reads" "Solving" The Game
    No. You had me as a complete liar, and there was ZERO reason for me to claim Gunsmith giving a gun to Frinckles if I were a town Bartender. ZERO reason, especially with the lie being kept up for so long. Please do not blame others for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  20. #580

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No. You had me as a complete liar, and there was ZERO reason for me to claim Gunsmith giving a gun to Frinckles if I were a town Bartender. ZERO reason, especially with the lie being kept up for so long. Please do not blame others for that.
    Are You Trying To Call Me A Gamethrower Now?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •