S-FM 290: Standoff (8P) - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 603
  1. #481

  2. #482

  3. #483

  4. #484

  5. #485

  6. #486

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Played Ok
    But Im Mad At Freakingless For Throwing The Game By Becoming A Dutes
    You uh, literally didnt vote your cc. And lawyer didnt vote to bring it to a 50/50.
    I knew there had to be a tailor on voss/sb16 TPR didnt add up. Or they were citizen.

  7. #487

  8. #488

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Don't quite remember the etiquette rules about commenting as a non-player, but please let me know if I shouldn't:

    In my eyes, the key for town was to realize that Frinckle's play on the last day made a lot of sense from a town perspective but no sense from a scum one. Scum though managed to get in early and muddle (and ultimately dominate) the final day discussion.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  9. #489

  10. #490

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Well Even Though I Lost This Game Because Of Frinckless I'll Still See This As A Personal Victory In My Crusade Against Frinckless Because I Got Him Killed And Would Have Done It Again Tbh After Pulling Those Stupid Moves On Me Since Day 1 And Also Pulled Those Stupid Stunts Like Fake Claiming Gunsmith
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #491

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Don't quite remember the etiquette rules about commenting as a non-player, but please let me know if I shouldn't:

    In my eyes, the key for town was to realize that Frinckle's play on the last day made a lot of sense from a town perspective but no sense from a scum one. Scum though managed to get in early and muddle (and ultimately dominate) the final day discussion.
    WHO ARE YOU!?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  12. #492

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You uh, literally didnt vote your cc. And lawyer didnt vote to bring it to a 50/50.
    I knew there had to be a tailor on voss/sb16 TPR didnt add up. Or they were citizen.
    I didnt acc tailor anyone, the only thing i would do different is tailor MM yesterday. I should of realised how short the game could of been.

    Did you think i played ok as scum its my first full scum with a team game so ya know, tense on my part.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  13. #493

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Don't quite remember the etiquette rules about commenting as a non-player, but please let me know if I shouldn't:

    In my eyes, the key for town was to realize that Frinckle's play on the last day made a lot of sense from a town perspective but no sense from a scum one. Scum though managed to get in early and muddle (and ultimately dominate) the final day discussion.
    This big geezer with the good analysis, good thing he is in the game i am hosting
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  14. #494

  15. #495

  16. #496

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Me claiming lookout was not the plan me and MM made, we talked about it but wasnt the main plan, but after all the claims i made an executive decision to do it and i think it set us up p well.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  17. #497

  18. #498

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I would just like to state, there was zero reason to vote frinckles today due to Efe’s cc
    Open the scumchat!

    here is the link if you wanna readoid

    https://discord.gg/TEfqsW
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  19. #499

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Me claiming lookout was not the plan me and MM made, we talked about it but wasnt the main plan, but after all the claims i made an executive decision to do it and i think it set us up p well.
    Your claim (and getting it in very early) was super safe and smart. No one could really question you other than process of elimination from the Frinckles/MM/Efekannn situation, i.e. townreading Frinckles. It was interesting that the citizens were just left alone in the end but given how many had died, it was probably a good idea to not force a CC claim among them.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  20. #500

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I didnt acc tailor anyone, the only thing i would do different is tailor MM yesterday. I should of realised how short the game could of been.

    Did you think i played ok as scum its my first full scum with a team game so ya know, tense on my part.
    I think you played well. Especially day one. Not being open to an MM lynch more or less confirmed you as Mafia to me. Efe didnt want to unvote me and Lawyer didnt vote so I couldn't move the wagon at all.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •