S-FM Standoff (8P) - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah i underestimated how short this game was, we both agreed for me not to use my tailoring then but we really should off, only regret really but at least it was a combined play.
    Your day 1 was strong. Your early claim day 2 was also strong.

Fmpov m m was always scum, and you made the most sense as his partner, so i guess to me you were outed eod 2, also by not voting between efe and frinckles, bur you went all in for scum at a time when you needed to go all in and it worked. So you imo deserve the MVP here for pulling the win off.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Frinckles rescinded his gunsmith claim. Not the best play at the time. But efe you had information from the host confirming MM was a liar. He never rescinded his claim either, thus carrying out he is still a liar. I cant understand any reason why a player with yourninformation would vote ANYONE but MM
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Instantly townread.
    Because Of People Who Pull Shit Like This
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Your day 1 was strong. Your early claim day 2 was also strong.

Fmpov m m was always scum, and you made the most sense as his partner, so i guess to me you were outed eod 2, also by not voting between efe and frinckles, bur you went all in for scum at a time when you needed to go all in and it worked. So you imo deserve the MVP here for pulling the win off.
    Thanks I am honestly surprised we won that and i tried my best given the situation.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

On That 2 Vs 1 Situation When I Was About To Lynch Distorted Dutes Suddenly Tried To Buddy Me With The Gayest Way Possible And Made Me Lynch Him Instead
    Those Desperate Attempts To Get Me To His Side Is What Killed Him And I See This As An Personal Attack Of Calling Me Stupid By Even Trying Those Stupid Moves

Frinckles You Have Just Done The Same But Worse But Minus The Desperation(Until The Last Minutes) And The 2 vs 1 Situation
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key