S-FM Standoff (8P) - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 602
  1. #501

  2. #502

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I don't understand why efe didn't vote the mechanically confirmed scum, rather than a potential scum read.

    Even if frinckles was scum, lynching MM would have put it to 4v1. Frinckles having 2 kills would have put it 2v1. Voting frinckles then would have been the better play, and no one would have questioned what efe was thinking.

    Also, I called huey being scum =P

    And I had MM in my sights based off of the light/me interaction. GJ light for reading the situation correctly and at least voting MM.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #503

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think you played well. Especially day one. Not being open to an MM lynch more or less confirmed you as Mafia to me. Efe didnt want to unvote me and Lawyer didnt vote so I couldn't move the wagon at all.
    Dude
    If You Really Wanted To Win WHY DIDNT YOU STAY WITH YOUR GUNSMITH CLAIM!?!?!?!?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  4. #504

  5. #505

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think you played well. Especially day one. Not being open to an MM lynch more or less confirmed you as Mafia to me. Efe didnt want to unvote me and Lawyer didnt vote so I couldn't move the wagon at all.
    yayyy, well at first i was, i tried voting MM early but as i saw efe shift to you i decided to go hard onto you hoping for a hammer or as happened a pluralty lynch.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  6. #506

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I don't understand why efe didn't vote the mechanically confirmed scum, rather than a potential scum read.

    Even if frinckles was scum, lynching MM would have put it to 4v1. Frinckles having 2 kills would have put it 2v1. Voting frinckles then would have been the better play, and no one would have questioned what efe was thinking.

    Also, I called huey being scum =P

    And I had MM in my sights based off of the light/me interaction. GJ light for reading the situation correctly and at least voting MM.
    Numero 1 : did i play well in ya eyes

    Numero 2 : was that me being scum just a joke or like what?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  7. #507

  8. #508

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Dude
    If You Really Wanted To Win WHY DIDNT YOU STAY WITH YOUR GUNSMITH CLAIM!?!?!?!?
    because it wasn't true and would have been found out on day 3, still resulting in a town loss.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #509

  10. #510

  11. #511

  12. #512

  13. #513

  14. #514

  15. #515

  16. #516

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    efekannn02 - not voting MM knowing that he's a liar is really bad could even be considered gamethrowing.

    Huey you played okay, but leaving MM open to a 33% chance to being lynched day 1 IMO was poor poor scum play.

    Frinckles - your end of day 2 was pretty town, the role swap thing came off as p scummy, but due to claims and the way you werent being hammered went down, the lynch should have always been efe or mm and voting anywhere else was scummy and anti town.

    Mm had you about 32 hours in as confirmed scum sorry bruh.


    Voss i thought you were either scum or playing so that you wouldnt be killed at night, so "tpr".

    Lawyer noting was p anti town

    Stealth being a lynch candidate was p bad too imo there was nothing from that slot, 100% null read.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #517

  18. #518

  19. #519

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    efekannn02 - not voting MM knowing that he's a liar is really bad could even be considered gamethrowing.

    Huey you played okay, but leaving MM open to a 33% chance to being lynched day 1 IMO was poor poor scum play.

    Frinckles - your end of day 2 was pretty town, the role swap thing came off as p scummy, but due to claims and the way you werent being hammered went down, the lynch should have always been efe or mm and voting anywhere else was scummy and anti town.

    Mm had you about 32 hours in as confirmed scum sorry bruh.


    Voss i thought you were either scum or playing so that you wouldnt be killed at night, so "tpr".

    Lawyer noting was p anti town

    Stealth being a lynch candidate was p bad too imo there was nothing from that slot, 100% null read.
    Yeah i underestimated how short this game was, we both agreed for me not to use my tailoring then but we really should off, only regret really but at least it was a combined play.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #520

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Frinckles rescinded his gunsmith claim. Not the best play at the time. But efe you had information from the host confirming MM was a liar. He never rescinded his claim either, thus carrying out he is still a liar. I cant understand any reason why a player with yourninformation would vote ANYONE but MM
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •