S-FM Standoff (8P) - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    This roleswap thing seems like a save. Why would you roleswap as a doc with a GS? how does that make anysense. Furthermore why did you first claim Citizen instead of just waiting and then claiming GS?
    So I could HEAL HIM HUEY. The point of a fucking roleswap is to confuse the mafia.

This roleswap thing seems like a save. Why would you roleswap as a doc with a GS? how does that make anysense. Furthermore why did you first claim Citizen instead of just waiting and then claiming GS?
    And why did you wanna RS atall? i dont see how it benefits town. and then when you figured the roleswap was up why didnt you instantly retract you claim and say you was attempting to roleswap? Instead you waited quite a while and then said. Oh no im not the gunsmith when me and Efe were discussing things completely around you giving MM a gun, it seems like an attempt to push chaos about and now your using it cause you know your ploy is up.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's what I meant when I said the gun doesnt matter. I'm town. If you mislynch me you lose.
    If we dont lynch you and your scum we lose.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

And why did you wanna RS atall? i dont see how it benefits town. and then when you figured the roleswap was up why didnt you instantly retract you claim and say you was attempting to roleswap? Instead you waited quite a while and then said. Oh no im not the gunsmith when me and Efe were discussing things completely around you giving MM a gun, it seems like an attempt to push chaos about and now your using it cause you know your ploy is up.
    Efe has explicitly and mechanically called MM scum. You confirmed MM visited me.

You're tunneled on me and not that fact that those TWO CANNOT be on a team. You're lynching the town doctor and not in a 50/50.

Light and Lawyer are townier than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Efe has explicitly and mechanically called MM scum. You confirmed MM visited me.

You're tunneled on me and not that fact that those TWO CANNOT be on a team. You're lynching the town doctor and not in a 50/50.

Light and Lawyer are townier than you.
    this reading Light and Lawyer are towny is an attempt to save your own skin. You try and pull them on side by labelling them as towny and then they pull votes away from you and blamo you dont get lynched and the town loses.

this reading Light and Lawyer are towny is an attempt to save your own skin. You try and pull them on side by labelling them as towny and then they pull votes away from you and blamo you dont get lynched and the town loses.
    Holy shit you are scummy. If you cant townread me or anything I've read then you can enjoy this L.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wanna Hear More From MM.. His And Hueys Claims Suddenly Stink.. Im Trusting Efe Hard Here..
    MM was literally called a bartender by Efe.

A ROLE THAT GIVES FAKE FEEDBACK.

WHY WOULD THAT ROLE BE TOWN ALIGNED?
    WHY DOES THIS NOT MAKE SENSE TO PEOPLE

If either of them were scum, they would know I'm town and could hammer me and kill tonight making it 2v2 and winning.

And MM Not Wanting To Be On.. At EOD Is Also Suspect.. But Maybe Busy IDK.. But I Think All The Scum Have Voted.. And Me And Lawyer Are Cits Efe Is Investigator, Frinckles Is Doc.. Lookout Could Have Been Possible But I Seriously Wanna Doubt Gunsmith..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And MM Not Wanting To Be On.. At EOD Is Also Suspect.. But Maybe Busy IDK.. But I Think All The Scum Have Voted.. And Me And Lawyer Are Cits Efe Is Investigator, Frinckles Is Doc.. Lookout Could Have Been Possible But I Seriously Wanna Doubt Gunsmith..
    I think Huey is just confused to be honest. There is zero reason to vote outside MM/efe. You just have to ask who is scummier.