S-FM Standoff (8P) - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 602
  1. #421

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Frinckles doesnt have a gun you say? I like how he ninja'd you there and said he was given a gun.

    How did you confirm MM being a drug dealer?

    None of what you're saying here makes any sense tbh
    I was trying to roleswap with MM before Efe said he was scum. I'm the doctor who dies now or at night.

    I was given a 'gun' I don't know if it's real because I don't know if MM is real.

    We lynch him and if he flips town, I shoot Efe for calling him mechanical scum.

    This assumes you townread me, which you have zero reason not to.

    You also have zero reason to lynch OUTSIDE of Efe/MM.

  2. #422

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    So MM Is Now Confirmed Gunsmith Based On Huey Being Lookout.. Efe Claims The Frinckles Is A Scum Lean.. Me And Lawyer Claim Cit.. <-Possible Only 2 Power Roles And Were 4 Cits SB16 Cit Voss Cit Conifrmed.. Also Efe Claims MM Is Drug Dealer.. The Price Line Investigator..So, We Have A Problem Here.. Now In The Chance The Frinckles Is GF Then MM Gave A Second Gun 2 Mafia Either Way.. Efe And Frinckles Scum Team.. Seemed Like Efe Was Shifting Blame To Frinckles.. And The Fact That Frinckles Didnt Follow Threw With His Threat From A Few Games Ago.. About Killing Me First Every Chance He Got.. Then Because I Was On Day One.. He Was Prob Thinking Oh Lets Frame Kira.. He As Also Claimed What 3 Roles Now.. Somethings Not Adding Up Here Have My Calculator Out.. And Its Just Not Adding Up..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  3. #423

  4. #424

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So MM Is Now Confirmed Gunsmith Based On Huey Being Lookout.. Efe Claims The Frinckles Is A Scum Lean.. Me And Lawyer Claim Cit.. <-Possible Only 2 Power Roles And Were 4 Cits SB16 Cit Voss Cit Conifrmed.. Also Efe Claims MM Is Drug Dealer.. The Price Line Investigator..So, We Have A Problem Here.. Now In The Chance The Frinckles Is GF Then MM Gave A Second Gun 2 Mafia Either Way.. Efe And Frinckles Scum Team.. Seemed Like Efe Was Shifting Blame To Frinckles.. And The Fact That Frinckles Didnt Follow Threw With His Threat From A Few Games Ago.. About Killing Me First Every Chance He Got.. Then Because I Was On Day One.. He Was Prob Thinking Oh Lets Frame Kira.. He As Also Claimed What 3 Roles Now.. Somethings Not Adding Up Here Have My Calculator Out.. And Its Just Not Adding Up..
    K so. If you were scum, youd hammer me by now. You're confirmed town.

    MM visiting me could be from him giving me false feedback about getting a gun.

  5. #425

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heuy Is Basically Confirmed Lookout Unless He Is Allied With MM And Knew The Visit Because He Is Scum With MM.. This Is Perplexing..
    Efe claimed Mm was a bartender.

    Bartender gives false feedback.

    If Efe and I are on a team why would be push me to 3 votes?

  6. #426

  7. #427

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Efe claimed Mm was a bartender.

    Bartender gives false feedback.

    If Efe and I are on a team why would be push me to 3 votes?
    Yeah I Just Saw The Vote Count Mate.. I Need To Think Some More On This..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  8. #428

  9. #429

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Efe claimed Mm was a bartender.

    Bartender gives false feedback.

    If Efe and I are on a team why would be push me to 3 votes?
    Well firstly its called Bussing, you know this its a normal scum move.
    Secondly You and Efe are not on a team, You and somebody else is, One of these 2 town people. Given light is yet to hammer i feel it may be light but The Lawyer hasent been around much.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  10. #430

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Efe claimed Mm was a bartender.

    Bartender gives false feedback.

    If Efe and I are on a team why would be push me to 3 votes?
    Thats Why The Stories Kinda Line Up 2 Nicely U Get What Im Saiyan Huey Could Have Faked Lookout Using MM As The One That Moved To Claim The 2 Power Roles Early..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  11. #431

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well firstly its called Bussing, you know this its a normal scum move.
    Secondly You and Efe are not on a team, You and somebody else is, One of these 2 town people. Given light is yet to hammer i feel it may be light but The Lawyer hasent been around much.
    You're tunneling me. Read it the opposite way from my point of view.

    I'm the town doctor. I know I'm town and Light isnt hammering me. He cannot be scum.

  12. #432

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Likewise, if you were scum you could win by voting me right now. So you're confirmed town.
    OR
    If he was scum he wouldnt vote you cause he knows voting you makes his life harder.

    Every single time you talk to somebody you are leading them on this incessant push on MM or Efe when clearly the Ploy has been set up by you so you can win.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  13. #433

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're tunneling me. Read it the opposite way from my point of view.

    I'm the town doctor. I know I'm town and Light isnt hammering me. He cannot be scum.
    To Be Fair If I Was Scum I Wouldnt Pass Up The Chance..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  14. #434

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was trying to roleswap with MM before Efe said he was scum. I'm the doctor who dies now or at night.

    I was given a 'gun' I don't know if it's real because I don't know if MM is real.

    We lynch him and if he flips town, I shoot Efe for calling him mechanical scum.

    This assumes you townread me, which you have zero reason not to.

    You also have zero reason to lynch OUTSIDE of Efe/MM.
    Why did you fake claim gunsmith?

    I want to hammer you but that seems too easy.

    Can we have your reads?

  15. #435

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well firstly its called Bussing, you know this its a normal scum move.
    Secondly You and Efe are not on a team, You and somebody else is, One of these 2 town people. Given light is yet to hammer i feel it may be light but The Lawyer hasent been around much.
    And me making that statement would hold no water tomorrow even if I was scum.

    Why are you not focused on Efe/MM in the lightest?

  16. #436

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Why did you fake claim gunsmith?

    I want to hammer you but that seems too easy.

    Can we have your reads?
    Thanks. Not hammering me confirms you as town as well. Grats.

    I fake claimed gs as the doctor. I wanted to roleswap with MM. I even hinted to him that he could claim doctor, which is my role.

  17. #437

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're tunneling me. Read it the opposite way from my point of view.

    I'm the town doctor. I know I'm town and Light isnt hammering me. He cannot be scum.
    I am 95% sure you are scum, we have i believe less then 2 hours less and if you survive today then the town will be in a horrible position tommorow. If you get a Mislynch off that you want too then Town loses.
    Wait even if we dont lynch you and nobody else is lynched that is what. a Night kill and a Gun kill which still puts it at 2/2 cause 4 town, 2 scum rn. Yeah, town loses if you are not lynched, we are effectively in Lylo
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  18. #438

  19. #439

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Thanks. Not hammering me confirms you as town as well. Grats.

    I fake claimed gs as the doctor. I wanted to roleswap with MM. I even hinted to him that he could claim doctor, which is my role.
    This roleswap thing seems like a save. Why would you roleswap as a doc with a GS? how does that make anysense. Furthermore why did you first claim Citizen instead of just waiting and then claiming GS?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #440

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I am 95% sure you are scum, we have i believe less then 2 hours less and if you survive today then the town will be in a horrible position tommorow. If you get a Mislynch off that you want too then Town loses.
    Wait even if we dont lynch you and nobody else is lynched that is what. a Night kill and a Gun kill which still puts it at 2/2 cause 4 town, 2 scum rn. Yeah, town loses if you are not lynched, we are effectively in Lylo
    That's what I meant when I said the gun doesnt matter. I'm town. If you mislynch me you lose.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •