Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
1. Banter. Also I was drinking.
2. Lawyer and MM have both accused me of this. Conveniently they both ignored that I would have been defending Huey from their points of view. In fact, Huey seems largely forgotten all of a sudden.
3. Light has no case against you. His content this game has already been confirmed as both rhetorically and mechanically bullshit by 3+ people. Your choice to ThunderNote day one away is fine with me, your methodology is fair -- I just don't see this as town vs scum.
4. Agreed.
6. 10/10 would lynch MM.
7. Basically MM was painting this lovely picture that I scum-read you for low-post count. I scum-read you and Stealthbandwagon16 for moving on Huey so quickly when we're at 5 to lynch. Concern over a possible mis-lynch is a scum-tell to some other players here.

I'm not sure if MM is scum but I mentioned his content seems contrived. His reasoning and questioning is sound but it doesn't seem genuine.

Anyway Voss; To be honest, I believe we're on the same page as per the status quo.

Also, the subterranean (tunneling) joke went over everyone's heads.
I can't really argue with "His points are not genuine"... so uh, don't lynch me, I guess? :[