{Watch List} Reemus: 1-S2-1-4301701 ZeroVirus: 1-S2-1-5168376
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Reemus: 1-S2-1-4301701 ZeroVirus: 1-S2-1-5168376

I will attach replays of multiple players game-throwing/trolling/grieving. I will explain each replay and how each situation occurred from my perspective. I do not expect every single player I report in this post to be watch-listed, banned, or any other matter. Just would like a second opinion and for players to see whom they are allowing in their lobbies. Most of these replays I have re-watched, but some on the other haven't. I did however, save each replay in the name of the player whom possibly game threw, trolled, or etc.

1st Replay is of ZeroVirus.

Previous game I was jailor and executed 3 triad by day 3-4... ZeroVirus must've been one of them because the following game he spawned as my beguiler and outted me as Godfather/Dragonhead for no reason. Also, didn't give role on stand just spammed my role...

2nd Replay will be of Reemus. Not sure if it was gamethrowing, trolling, grieving, or how you would call it. Reemus spawn as my vigi, I was town gov and he refused to ever give me a role. Instead, he decided to randomly shoot towns causing town to lose. This replay isn't too incriminating..

3rd Replay will be of Reemus. This time he spawns as Godfather and outs himself Day 1 causing him to be lynched day 2 or day 3..

4th Replay is focused on Player Elros whom I forgot exactly what he did, and I have it saved under possible gamethrow.

5th Replay is of Mashy, whom I believed executed me as jailor for no reason, but I'm not entirely sure..

6th Replay is of Branden. In this one I believe he intentionally gamethrew as either marshall or jailor, but don't remember exactly how. Might have to re-watch replay.

7th Replay is of Edwardo. He is marshall and lynches me due to his feelings being hurt. I'll admit I trashed talked so.. I wouldn't count this one especially after Town won. I would suggest skipping this replay, but if you want to check it out feel free. Not of too importance.

8th replay is of multiple players; Palpatean, CallmePutka, and ronaldhino. I honestly have yet to check the replay since it just occured so it could be faulty. However, all 3 of them trash talked, used my name, and then once they found out who I was insisted upon lynching me despite giving my role.. due to pure grief-Mafia- (2737)ZeroVirus Throw.SC2Replay-Mafia- (2790)(Reemus Gamethrowing).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2804)(Reemus Gamethrowing as GF).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2827)(Elros Possible gamethrow).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2845) Mashy Gamethrow.SC2Replay-Mafia- (2847)(Branden Intentionally Gamethrowing).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2882)(Edwardo's grieff gamethrow).SC2Replay-Mafia- (2885)(GriefingGamethrowing).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Multiple Reports

Replay 1:
    ID Verification:
    ZeroVirus: 1-S2-1-5168376 Correct

Summary
    ZeroVirus names himself Big Cunt and roles Framer in slot 7. On day 1 and during night 1, he repeatedly cusses at 11 (Godfather) for something that happened in a previous game.

On day 2, he gets trialed and lynched. During his last words he outs 11 as the godfather.

Player Offenses
    Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    Gamethrowing, WL X2

Recommended Action
    WL X4

Additional Notes
    Clear cut gamethrow. Outs his teammate.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

ID Verification:
    Reemus: 1-S2-1-4301701 Correct

Summary
    Reemus names himself Dreemus and roles vigilante in slot 2.

D1: says "I am a vigilante; I wll shot whomever Mafia tells me to; Judge tell who shoot"
    6 (a coroner) pms him "shoot 3"

N1: updates his lw to "6 TOLD ME HE IS GF GET 6666666666"

D2: "Yes; CAN BE 3 ARSO; ALL ARSO ACTIVATE BURN TOMORROW"
    4 reveals as mayor.
    Reemus doesn't pm him and says "I'M MM; I WILL HELP TOWN". Then spams to get 6.
    "EVILS TOGETHER ON 4 WE WILL OVERRIDE PROTECTIVES"
    1 gets lynched and flips Mass Murderer.
    Reemus: "OH MY BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"

N2: randomly shoots 7 (bodyguard)

D3: The mayor realizes that Reemus must be the vig since he's the only person who didn't pm him a role and nobody else claimed vig.
    A witch doctor flips dead and Reemus spams "GET 4" "4 IS CULT" and tries to vote up 4.
    Instead 3 gets voted up.
    Reemus "3 IS A CONFIRMED SHERIFF" "GET 4"; but everybody ignores him and 3 is lynched and flips Beguiler (only inno vote is Reemus)

N3: shoots 11, who had said "dreemus your mighty sus bro" at the end of d3. Finds 11 to be Night immune.

D4: Finally doing something pro-town, he spams that 11 is GF because he shot him and found him to be night immune. However, he is ignored and 5 is lynched, who flips Consig. At the end of the day 11 reveals as SK and asks mafia to make a deal with him to kill the mayor and he'll kill Reemus. Reemus "NO WAIT; IF YOU TAKE ME OUT; YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST MAFIA; I WILL WORK WITH YOU 11"

N4: He shoots 8, the NI godfather, and dies to the SK.

Game ends in a mafia victory.

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing, WL X3

Recommended Action
    WL X4

Additional Notes
    He spends the vast majority of the game trolling and trying to screw over the town. Refuses to pm mayor his role, shoots people he doesn't like, repeatedly tries to lynch the mayor. He does change his tune D4 and start spamming to get 11 after finding him to be NI, but at that point he'd already lost the game for the town.

Thanks for your report!

5. ISO #5

Third replay

Reemus is complaining during setup that he wants to use his save, and that having a confirmed Godfather in the game is stupid.
    He roles Godfather and immediately claims as much day 1. He gets lynched d2.

Upgrade that WLX4 to WLX6. He had not received his first WL before these 2 games were played so I would recommend increasing WL rather than BL.

6. ISO #6

ID Verification:
    Elros: 1-S2-1-5282774 Correct

Summary
    Elros chooses the name "MR.DEATH" and roles Marshall in slot 11.

D1:

N1: leaves lw "I think 8 and 15 3 traid they wishper in group"

D2: Reveals as marshall early in the day. After looking at the role pms and his lw for awhile, he votes up and lyches 10 (bus driver) who had given him legit role and LW, and who had been checked by a sheriff who saw him as NS.

Next he lynches 1 (bg who had also pmed him and no leads against him).

Town is feeling distrustful of the marshall at this point and someone says "let's lynch 11" (marshall). 5 out of 6 votes to lynch are put on 11. He says "kill me; I tell you to; do it; just doooo it; doooo it; now; kill me;". Nobody hammers him and instead votes go onto 14 (sheriff who told marshall that 10 was NS) randomly and marshall hammers him as the day ends.

Then he quits the game.

Replay ends early so it is unknown who wins, but nearly the entire town is dead by d3.

Player Offenses
    nothing

Previous Offenses
    Reactionary throw and 2x rolequits, WL X4 max.

Recommended Action
    nothing

Additional Notes
    I can't tell if he was trying to throw on purpose. I think he fucked up and then just gave up and quit.

Thanks for your report!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Replay 6 i'm skipping since you don't even remember what happened

Replay 7 i'm skipping since you said to skip it

Replay 8 I just looked at and the LW "These kids really want to find me, aye? lol My dick must tate that good.."
    Oh the cringe...
    Don't see anything wrong really. You got lynched because the two guys you had bussed both said nothing while you were on trial. The guy who was trolling you didn't even vote guilty (and the other one who was trolling you, you got lynched the previous day with your own baseless spam). Children arguing. Not a fun replay to watch.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10