S-FM 290: Standoff (8P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    oh well hammering is still enabled in plurality w/ majority
    sorry, that message came across as a bit offensive I suppose, wasn't my intention
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  2. #22

  3. #23

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was just giving my preference. Hoping we can get more voting systems implemented with the Godfather. I'm okay playing whatever voting system you guys agree on.

    I will undoubtedly be Mafia again.

    Same... on all points, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    oh well hammering is still enabled in plurality w/ majority
    sorry, that message came across as a bit offensive I suppose, wasn't my intention
    Perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  4. #24

  5. #25

  6. #26

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I would but I don't have sc2/wc3 on my computer D: I might download SC2 this week tho, but on a new account cuz I don't remember my PW
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29

  10. #30

  11. #31

  12. #32

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    We have 8/8 signs. Remember to PM me which vote system you'd like to be in the game!
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Voss @Frinckles @Efekannn02 @Light_Yagami @Huey The Long @Stealthbomber16 @The Lawyer
    You can choose 'twixt Plurality, Plurality w/Majority, Condorcet.
    Last edited by Magoroth; November 24th, 2019 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  13. #33

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Game will start on Tuesday 11:59PM CET
    Currently, it's 7:51PM on Sunday.
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  14. #34

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    We have 8/8 signs. Remember to PM me which vote system you'd like to be in the game!
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Voss @Frinckles @Efekannn02 @Light_Yagami @Huey The Long @Stealthbomber16 @The Lawyer
    You can choose 'twixt Plurality, Plurality w/Majority, Condorcet.
    Which vote system will be used to know which vote system we will use?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  15. #35

  16. #36

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which vote system will be used to know which vote system we will use?
    this is an exceeding important question.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  17. #37

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Meh.. Bird Voting Is My Least Favorite.. But In Down For W/E
    scum don't like it because it's harder to rig =P

    but definitely heard your points on giving more points of info to the bird voter and agree.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #38

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Game will start on Tuesday 11:59PM CET
    Currently, it's 7:51PM on Sunday.
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Timed exactly when SC2 has scheduled maintenance (EU 1 hour ahead, NA few hours back) and the game receives Mengsk Co-op Commander, and the Brutal+ Co-op difficulty mode.

    Greatest timing of them all

    Though, I guess nobody here plays Co-op?

    As far as I can tell, FM players don't even touch SC2, ever.


    Just motivating you to install SC2 faster

  19. #39

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •