LunaSama: 1-S2-1-8322882

Account Name: LunaSama
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8322882
    In-Game Name: Vencentio

Crimes Committed: Reactionary Game-Throwing & (Possible) Hacking

Your Account Name: theoneceko
    Summary:

Hey mods!

Vencentio is the mason in slot 1. His leader is Allighiero Romano in slot 3. On day 2, 3 gets trialed and reveals himself as mason leader and that 1 is the mason. 1 says "Guilty" and mason leader gets lynched. The mason leader is lynched. It seems 1 wanted 3 lynched because 3 was AFK on night 1.

For possible hacking...

On night one, 1 told 3 to convert 2. That is me, Umberto Rossi, the cultist. This is suspicious because I was a default name. 1 couldn't have had a lead on me; I didn't even talk all game. Not to mention that mason leader should decide who to convert each night by default, especially on night one. We also had two AFK hosts we had to repick at the start of the game. I purposely chose a default name for that game to deflect attention in case I rolled an evil role.

On night 2, 1 converts me (after lynching the mason leader). I am killed.

On night 3, 1 converts 15, the second cultist I converted on night one. 15 is killed.

On night 5, 1 converts 6, the witch doctor. 6 is killed.

1 could've wanted mason leader lynched so he can convert the people he already knows were in cult. Also, 1 could've purposely not converted 6 on night 4 because he knew cult had almost no chance at that point. Both neutral killings were dead by night 4, so the only killing role was 11, the vigilante. He also could've waited one night to deflect suspicions of him cheating.

Of course he could've just gotten lucky, but I submitted this in case more games like this occur with Luna.

Thanks for reviewing!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theoneceko; November 19th, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: LunaSama: 1-S2-1-8322882

SC ID VERIFICATION
    LunaSama 1-S2-1-8322882

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+2

Previous Offenses
    Role-quitting - X2 Watchlisted

Was the Game Result altered?
    Maybe - not relevant

Player Offenses
    Greifing

Recommended Action
    X4 Watchlist

Additional Notes
    Since the ML took no action night 1, the accused got upset in day chat and said ML is afk. He then went on to say that the ML was cult to get him trialled. The ML tried to defend himself on trial by saying he was ML and that the accused is his Mason but the accused denied it. The accused then went on to annihilate the cult every night except one which he missed. Little bit suspicious but not conclusive evidence of cheating.

4. ISO #4