1. ISO #1

theoneceko: 1-S2-1- 8585442

Account Name: theoneceko
    Account ID: 1-S2-1- 8585442
    In-Game Name: Tigerstar

Crimes Committed: gamethrowing

Summary:

theoneceko rolled BD in Slot 8.

D1 he pms 13 (Blackrose, ingame name Graystripe) "i may have moved to a different clan, but in this game we're a team. if you want ".
    13 douses 8 that night due to 8 swapping himself with 13s original target (11).

D2 13 basically tells him that he's arso (pming "welp when I ignite you might be dead").8 pms back "maybe :3 but night one i switched myself with 11 XD".
    The following days, the two collide, 13 telling 8 who he's planning to douse so 8 doesn't swap them (and kinda threatening him "don't move this guy or I'll ignite you".
    8 never tells town that 13 is arso.

I didn't stay until the end (wasn't aware of this before I watched replay) so I don't know who won the game, but 8 certainly didn't play to win this game. I also wanna mention that Jester wasn't possible after n1, so it's not like 8 might have thought 13 is just a Jester.

Also 4 (Reemus, GF, Slot 4) was trolling and griefing the whole time, claimed GF d1 and pmed his kidnapper "execute 6" "and tell him REGARDS FROM JAPS HUNTER" (his ingame name the game before) and then pmed 6 "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU BOY", then d2 he claimed GF again when he was put on trial after accusing someone else randomly.. he got lynched that day.

theoneceko.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: theoneceko: 1-S2-1- 8585442

SC ID VERIFICATION
    theonecko: 1-S2-1-8585442
    Reemus: 1-S2-1-4301701

Players Added to Report
    BlackRose: 1-S2-1-6744241

Respective Hotkeys
    theonecko: E
    Reemus: 3
    Blackstar: 1

Summary
    The summary given by the reporter is pretty much accurate. D1 player theonecko (Tigerstar) whispers to player Blackrose (Graystripe) about working together. The two players collaborated together throughout the game.
    Player Reemus leaves in his DN N1 "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LETTING ME SAVE" so it's pretty obvious he intended to grief from the start, then he retarded his way to the stand and died. Notably claimed godfather on stand.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Unclear, replay ends before game over.

Previous Offenses
    Theonecko
    One report on hold from april.

Blackrose
    None

Reemus
    Ignored report

Player Offenses
    Theonecko: Cheating
    Blackrose: Cheating
    Reemus: Intentional Game-Throwing

Recommended Action
    theonecko: Banlist x2
    Blackrose: Watchlist x3
    Reemus: Watchlist x3
    Reemus is an active member of the community who has been very vocal about antagonizing certain individuals. I am suggesting an extra week of WL for his behavior here as well.

Additional Notes
    Sorry you had to go through that one, it was a shitshow. Thank you for doing your part to help clean the game!
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; November 19th, 2019 at 08:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4