In-Game Name: Orlando Crosta
    Crimes Committed: gamethrowing

My Account Name: Melancholic

Summary:

Hitman was Marshall and #8.
    Islador was Doctor and #9.
    I was Veteran and #2.

Day 4
    9 calls for a lynch on 2 and voting up 2.
    2 counters by voting up 9 and town follows.
    9 is put on trial
    on trial, 9 reveals himself as sheriff with a lw "n1 15 NS n2 5 NS n3 Mass Murderer (framed?)
    on trial, 2 reveals himself as vet "n1:alert, n2:sleep, n3:sleep"
    town votes inno on 9 and lynches 2
    9 was doc pretending to be sheriff to random lynch and ends up getting veteran killed

Day 5
    8 reveals as Marshall when there is a no dead Judge and a Judge literally in the roles list.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Hitman: 1-S2-1-7415556, Islador: 1-S2-1-5444783

ID: Hitman 1-S2-1-7415556

Spoiler : GameSummary :
    Summary:
    Hitman receives a watchlist warning for leavetraining and griefing
    Hitman chooses the name AFK and roles doctor in slot 9.

D1: nothing

N1: Chooses to heal 15 and leaves the lw "this save is shit" (The save has a confirmed judge and marshall in it)

D2: nothing

N2: updates his lw to add "I didn't heal 14, he's lying" (14 claimed to be healed during D2, although there could simply be another doctor so it's an odd lw)
    Chooses to heal 11.

D3: nothing

N3: chooses to heal 8

D4: This has been a pretty slow game so far with not much talking during the days. Hitman says "trial 2 for role" and votes him. The players then begin voting up Hitman and ask him for his role. Hitman says "n3 2 Mass Murderer (framed?)"
    Hitman gets put on trial. Gives the full fake lw of "n1 15 NS n2 5 NS n3 2 Mass Murderer (framed?)" and claims sheriff.
    2 is a veteran and claims it.

Town innos hitman, puts up 2, and lynches him.

Hitman then decides to fake claim that he's an executioner.

N4: Hitman leaves the lw "Ok, so, I've decided to random lynch 2 because there was a chance he's not town. ^ this thing above is called "GAMBLE".

He chooses to heal 11 again and successfully saves her.

D5: The judge was taunting the marshall during the night chat, saying that the town has lost because the marshall can't reveal. The marshall says "yolo judge" and reveals at the start of the day.
    The marshall gets lynched.
    11 gets lynched.

Hitman updates his lw to add "Btw, I'm sorry, 2. This save is shit btw, town has no outs"

12, the godfather, gets lynched.

N5: chooses to heal 14

D6: At this point there are 4 evils alive and only 2 town. Hitman tries to get evils to pm him their roles because he claimed executioner earlier, although he is ignored. The other remaining town member gets lynched.

N6: Hitman suicides/quits

Game ends with a Mass Murderer + Witch win.

Previous Crimes:
    Recently at 2x BL for intentional gamethrowing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=7415556
    Also recently: leavetraining and griefing

Verdict:
    Griefing

Recommended Punishment:
    BL X2

Notes:
    It's one thing to ask to put a player up to get information. It's another thing to make up a fake lead against them as an MM and then keep pushing the lead until the player gets lynched. A quick look through the other recent reports against this player shows a consistent pattern of making up anti-town fake claims. This player was also already on the watchlist when this game was played, and received a BL X2 a month after this game was played.

In regards to Islador, I don't think the marshall was trying to throw the game. He realized that if he continued to do nothing, the town was screwed, so he took a risk. The judge is obviously going to lynch him, but the other 2 lynches could both be evils (and in fact 1 of them was the godfather). Overall, the setup (a confirmed marshall and a confirmed judge with 2 courts), was really the cause of this mishap.
    Last edited by DJarJar; January 8th, 2020 at 11:34 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3