{Approved} spideematt
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: spideematt

  1. #1

    spideematt

    spideematt
    1-S2-1-993339
    NA

    I think there may be some obscene old replays somewhere on the forum. Haven't played for a while but hopped back on and saw a lot of the generally toxic players were gone. iirc I had 4k points? I can vaguely remember a chance that I have something on hold from forever ago.

    Also, if I pursue a keeper position, what would be the path I take for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: spideematt

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    spideematt

    NA
    hopped back on and saw a lot of the generally toxic players were gone.
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT but maybe you are right, there are less of them now. Instead, utter dumbos, with little fathoming of deception games concept, took their place. Natural selection man.

  4. #4

    Re: spideematt

    Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT but maybe you are right, there are less of them now. Instead, utter dumbos, with little fathoming of deception games concept, took their place. Natural selection man.
    Youíre right, you are a dipshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: spideematt

    Thatís more than I have now! Letís give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #7

  8. #8

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •