S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92
  1. #1

    S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Good Howdy Friends! Here is the Signups for my first S-FM, Fractured Whizzbang!

    Setup Link
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...089#post833089

    Players:
    1. Stealthbomber16
    2. Magoroth
    3. Marshmallow Marshall
    4. Wiisp
    5. Light_Yagami
    6. Efekannn02
    7. Frinckles
    8. Varcron
    9. Gyrlander

    10. Naz
    11. Kovath
    12. The Lawyer

    The Game shall begin shortly after Magoroths Standoff game!



    Last edited by Huey The Long; November 29th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  2. #2

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    /signpost
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P

    I got as far as reading first role card only:
    British Lead Tunneller:
    You are the lead tunneller of the team, You will be- given a Name and a Bio.
    You are in charge of the Detonation of the TNT charges, upon your death the Detonation Plunger will be given to your second in command Tunneller.
    You can not be killed while 3 or more Soldiers exist. (you will not be notified when this protection ends)
    You can detonate your charges from day 3 onwards given you are no longer protected
    Doing such will Reveal the Leader of the Defectors.

    Each night can dig up the graves of those dead to find out their Role.
    (you can only do this if you are not detonating the charges)
    What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action?

    Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P

  5. #5

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P

    I got as far as reading first role card only:

    What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action?

    Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P
    The charges that the Team set underneath the German Trench previous to the games. He detonates them at night.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  6. #6

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be perfectly honest - this setup is too complicated for a simpleton like me. :P

    I got as far as reading first role card only:

    What charges? When did he set it up? What does it do? Is it a day action?

    Those question are not serious by the way. It's just to illustrate how dumb I am. :P
    Oh also i wouldnt call it that complex, just a lot of unique roles.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  7. #7

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Oh also i wouldnt call it that complex, just a lot of unique roles.
    Maybe so. But the way I see - when I play an RPG game, there is only 2 things I need to play the game:
    1. my role card
    2. rules of the game

    Combining those 2 with my previous post - I hope you can see how I could have trouble playing the setup. And even after your reply, I still dont know what those charges will do when they detonate.

    What is the 3rd thing I need to read to understand what is going on?

    I'm sure the setup is pretty close to just a regular one. But I can't help myself in calling it too complex for me. That's just me though, others aren't such simpletons and will take a minute to learn the setup.
    Last edited by OzyWho; November 2nd, 2019 at 12:38 AM.

  8. #8

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Maybe so. But the way I see - when I play an RPG game, there is only 2 things I need to play the game:
    1. my role card
    2. rules of the game

    Combining those 2 with my previous post - I hope you can see how I could have trouble playing the setup. And even after your reply, I still dont know what those charges will do when they detonate.

    What is the 3rd thing I need to read to understand what is going on?

    I'm sure the setup is pretty close to just a regular one. But I can't help myself in calling it too complex for me. That's just me though, others aren't such simpletons and will take a minute to learn the setup.
    Ok i think i can expalin the charges cause they are like a key mechanic.

    So at the start of the Game the Allied Tunneller role starts with a detonator
    After day 3 (so on the night of day 3) he can detonate those charges
    That will then reveal the Leader of the Defectors at the start of the next day.

    Now if the Allied Tunneller dies the detonator is given to the Scum role of the German Tunneller
    Once he has the detonator he can use his night action to disarm it
    This then gives him the ability to place Explosive bombs on people which blow up at the EoD and reveal everything about them.

    That is the charges mechanic
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  9. #9

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    /sign

    It's not that complicated, honestly. Most roles relate to a "normal" other role that you've already seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  10. #10

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign

    It's not that complicated, honestly. Most roles relate to a "normal" other role that you've already seen.
    WOOOO MM.

    Also yeah, @OzyWho , if you find anything complicated in the setup just say here or PM me and i will do my best to explain it to ya.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Sign sign sign guys!!

    As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sign sign sign guys!!

    As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time
    SCUM
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  16. #16

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sign sign sign guys!!

    As a warning, I'll be trying a whole new strategy this game. Noone got their rolecards yet, so allow me to try and change my meta this time
    I will find you.

    And i will kill you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will find you.

    And i will kill you.
    N-NO U >=O
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  19. #19

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •