S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    THATS TWELVEEEE
    Great! I assume the start date comes shortly after the end of Magoroth's game?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

So now that this is full and Standoff is over i plan on starting this either late tomos or late tuesday, depends how long it takes me to sort stuff out
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Good thing im retired. I would like to be an uninformed spectator, so i can solve the game without anyone provoking hostility.
    wanna archon up?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just noticed you added Mafia sniper to the setup. Boom
    yeet he has been there for a while, the game probs will start tommorow given im p busy today but ill see what i can do.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

As a heads up. I'm busy as of RIGHT NOW, without having recieved my rolecard yet. I will do my best to play with optimal activity, but that might not be 100 posts per day at all. Having a life is not = being scum, it's not = being a bad player either, so please understand this. Can't say I'm under scum influence this time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?