S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P) Signups!

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    btw once this is all signed up if the game goes well and my hosting is all good i plan on making like a series type thing starting with this once and developing through bits.
    Very good idea ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What the hell is a Whizzbang anyway?
    Its what british soliders called artillery shells in WW1 cause they made a whizz noise
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    /unsign, sorry huey I quit FM

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

NNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo

Who will be there to completely ruin all of my attempts to play scum correctly now?! =(
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

hi huey :^)

i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

i'll sign but yall pls dont hold me to the expectation that i read every post lol
    at least day 1!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

18. ISO #68

Hi :P

19. ISO #69

M O R E
    P E O P L E
    Y A Y
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    /sign
    damn, welcome back!

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76
    Ganelon

yeet at them motherfuckers

27. ISO #77

🥰hey friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    shoot naz
    not opposed to this

28. ISO #78

��hey friend

not opposed to this
    Americans...

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    THATS TWELVEEEE
    Great! I assume the start date comes shortly after the end of Magoroth's game?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

So now that this is full and Standoff is over i plan on starting this either late tomos or late tuesday, depends how long it takes me to sort stuff out

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Good thing im retired. I would like to be an uninformed spectator, so i can solve the game without anyone provoking hostility.
    wanna archon up?

37. ISO #87

I just noticed you added Mafia sniper to the setup. Boom
    yeet he has been there for a while, the game probs will start tommorow given im p busy today but ill see what i can do.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

As a heads up. I'm busy as of RIGHT NOW, without having recieved my rolecard yet. I will do my best to play with optimal activity, but that might not be 100 posts per day at all. Having a life is not = being scum, it's not = being a bad player either, so please understand this. Can't say I'm under scum influence this time lol.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92