S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

INSTANT MAFIA BLINKSTYLE

Link to Setup:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...afia-(One-Day)

Day 1:
    This is a one lynch game. Day will last 72 hours. No lynching in the first 24 hours. If nobody is lynched by 72 hours then both the town and the mafia will lose.

Players:

1. @Light_Yagami

2. @Marshmallow Marshall

3. @Huey The Long

4. @OzyWho

5. @Efekannn02

6. @aamirus

7. @Magoroth

8. @Stealthbomber16

Game will END ON Sunday @ 8:00 PM EST.

A few rules I have that differ from the original setup rules are as follows:
    1.NO FUCKING HYDRAS
    2. No hidden ink
    3. There is a mandatory NO LYNCH for the first 24 hours.
    4. Upon hypothetical masons being in the game they ARE host confirmed to each other.

5 votes to hammer.

This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I see nobody is here.. except for the host and me.. and Kira..

Ahh well. So let me just bring people's attention to 2 things:
    1. This setup encourages the Mafia to lurk their way to victory.
    2. EoD the mafia will have relatively easy time to hammer a Townie.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

No, but I wanted to be. Seems like a good setup for Mafia.
    I also wanted to be a Mayor. Sheriff still better than Citizen at least.
    I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..
    Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
    I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark.

I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.

14. ISO #14

Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
    I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark.

I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.
    Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..

15. ISO #15

Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..
    I think I would agree with you if this was a regular setup. But in a regular setup, you want to lynch D1 anyone who is not helpful. Here a mislynch is not an option, hence any scrap if info can be crucial.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

@Light_Yagami
    You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?
    Just thinking maybe there is someone too busy in their mafia chat to come here.
    Welp IDK If That Would Be Constituted Angle Shooting.. But Off Hand I Can Think Of Maybe 2 Or 3 PPL That Generally Post Early On But Game Started Later Then Most.. So I Really Cant Hold It Against The PPL

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Hello,
    Good Luck & Have Fun!

Sheriff here. @aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.
    There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..
    Also Seems Like He Is Confirming He Is Mafia.. Sounds Like Something A Mafia Would Do/Say..
    Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
    There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.

Why not Town?

25. ISO #25

A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You goddamn troll ruined my plan

Im Citizen aswell and I counterclaim Citizen!
    Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Alright just so the mafia doesn’t get the smartass idea of doing this
    I hardclaim sheriff. Efe is a citizen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27. ISO #27
    Ganelon

Wait there’s another sheriff clIm

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Interesting

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

Okay which one of you scumbags is mafia here

30. ISO #30

A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And @Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..

31. ISO #31
    Ganelon

@aamirus are you mafia?

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

Way I see it it’s highly unlikely there’s more than three sheriffs, but it’s possible there’s only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

I don’t like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

More than two sheriffs*

35. ISO #35

Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And @Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..
    Yeah... TOTALLY AN EASY POST #1 TO OVERLOOK . But I forgive you.
    Protecting from me questioning efekannn from his suspicious post... as I already said. You might read fast but your recollection of what you read seems to be close to like 10%....

36. ISO #36
    Ganelon

Misspelt that.
    Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Way I see it it’s highly unlikely there’s more than three sheriffs, but it’s possible there’s only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

I don’t like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.

I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.

@Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

-vote magoroth

mag+efe my top scum reads.

38. ISO #38
    Ganelon

No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

-vote OzyWho

Sent from my iStone from 12.000BC using my TimeMachine

41. ISO #41

I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.

@Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

-vote magoroth

mag+efe my top scum reads.
    Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..
    Why do you think I’m not scum?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?

That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @aamirus @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.

45. ISO #45

That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @aamirus @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.
    I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

Nah this is my town game and everyone else will 100% confirm it, if I were scum I would be indecisive maybe at game start but it wouldn’t show as much.

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..
    Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since he’s played with Efe befire

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Can you try some cooperation? Or give some constructive criticism. Look at what you are doing. Can you imagine difficult it is for me to even think about the possibility of us being team mates, both townies?
    Feels like no matter what theory I bring, what ideas I give out. You never be like "yeah, good point there. I can see how it's possible, from your point of view". Only thing you ever do is... i don't even know the english word for it. What do you call a critcism that isn't constructive, but demeaning at best?

50. ISO #50