S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What does it matter how many posts I have? I was confirmed as town unless me and ozy are a team (either way ozy can be lynched) by the first post of the game. That’s the difference between us... I don’t HAVE to be active.
    This should not mean you have a free pass to not play the game. If you want to not play the game, don't play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This should not mean you have a free pass to not play the game. If you want to not play the game, don't play the game.
    Meh, you just seem upset that I have it easier than you lol. Say the same phrase to yourself...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #554
    Ganelon

Yeah it does seem like Huey’s been defending MM implicitly by attacking me and Ozy for a while now. That’s a good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. ISO #555
    Ganelon

Tbh ftr Stealth I personally don’t think you’re griefing 🤷🏻*♂️

6. ISO #556
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Tbh ftr Stealth I personally don’t think you’re griefing 🤷🏻*♂️
    Wow that emoji showed up completely retarded like lol

7. ISO #557

This is literally expressing complete backwards views of basic mafia principles: quality =/= quantity, pushing players who are getting replaced... like what the hell guys?

Ozy has literally been formulating shitty scumreads since hour 1. Scumreads based on nothing. Scumreads out of thin air
    Are you tying to be funny lol?
    I have been searching for possible connections. I have been calling out suspicious timings and reactions. Everyhing with quotes, links, reasonings. While everybody else is all: "i think this and this is scummy, but dont ask me to even put as much as a quote up plz"

Go home with your "quality =/= quantity". Thus far, I was angry about how much effort people put into their reads and posts compared to me. How little people tried to actually find clues themselves. rumox i was impressed about sometime recent - he did some nice analysis.
    You are throwing that "quality =/= quantity" shit to ME? to ME? Have you even followed the game? Literally only one to scumhunt and try find possible clues first 24 hours.

Scumreads based on nothing? gtfo out.
    Every smallest detail can be possible clue worth to note. Like you and MM came online and gone offline at same exact times. afte 40 hours of inactivity. Hell of a coincidence, isnt it?
    Pointing out someone only posted after being voted, not before that and not after getting unvoted. "based on nothing"
    Pointing out possible mafia team members defending each other . "based on nothing"
    Presenting myself as a threat to those who want to be incactive or lurk. "thats a scummy thing to do"
    Town reading huey and mag based on reasonings: "based on nothing"
    ISO'ing you and pointing out what it LOOKS like you are aiming at. Any info is useful info and worth a note. "pushing his own narrative"

gtfo with this crap lol

How do you play as Town? AFK as citizen, shitpost only in nightless games, and hope to find someone as TPR? Or how?

You are still only caring about me and my accusations towards you. You still haven't even looked at half the players in here. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SOMETHING A TOWNIE WOULD DO? You ltierally don't scumhunt at all.

8. ISO #558
    Ganelon

I think I’m looking at a Huey/MM team right now personally. It’s the one that makes the most sense

9. ISO #559
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Are you tying to be funny lol?
    I have been searching for possible connections. I have been calling out suspicious timings and reactions. Everyhing with quotes, links, reasonings. While everybody else is all: "i think this and this is scummy, but dont ask me to even put as much as a quote up plz"

Go home with your "quality =/= quantity". Thus far, I was angry about how much effort people put into their reads and posts compared to me. How little people tried to actually find clues themselves. rumox i was impressed about sometime recent - he did some nice analysis.
    You are throwing that "quality =/= quantity" shit to ME? to ME? Have you even followed the game? Literally only one to scumhunt and try find possible clues first 24 hours.

Scumreads based on nothing? gtfo out.
    Every smallest detail can be possible clue worth to note. Like you and MM came online and gone offline at same exact times. afte 40 hours of inactivity. Hell of a coincidence, isnt it?
    Pointing out someone only posted after being voted, not before that and not after getting unvoted. "based on nothing"
    Pointing out possible mafia team members defending each other . "based on nothing"
    Presenting myself as a threat to those who want to be incactive or lurk. "thats a scummy thing to do"
    Town reading huey and mag based on reasonings: "based on nothing"
    ISO'ing you and pointing out what it LOOKS like you are aiming at. Any info is useful info and worth a note. "pushing his own narrative"

gtfo with this crap lol

How do you play as Town? AFK as citizen, shitpost only in nightless games, and hope to find someone as TPR? Or how?

You are still only caring about me and my accusations towards you. You still haven't even looked at half the players in here. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SOMETHING A TOWNIE WOULD DO? You ltierally don't scumhunt at all.
    How exactly is he supposed to look at anyone else when you’ve called him pretty much every bad name in FM? You called him out for griefing, AFKing, how is he supposed to feel after something like that lol

10. ISO #560
    Ganelon

So it looks my theory’s wrong. F

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563
    Ganelon

I had a theory that SB16/Light were scum.

14. ISO #564

How exactly is he supposed to look at anyone else when you’ve called him pretty much every bad name in FM? You called him out for griefing, AFKing, how is he supposed to feel after something like that lol

What you expect me to do? Let him talk bs about me and leave it at that? Even when it looks like a desperate scumpaint by him from mpov? It looks to me like a desperate mafia attempt to me and you want how to react to it exactly?

I will tell what I want from him though. Analyze ALL players. Try to figure out who the Mafia are. I have NO REASON to believe he is town before then.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m still waiting for mag to reveal as mayor but oh well
    Lol don’t worry I’m not as stupid as to fake claim Sheriff in this setup xD

17. ISO #567

Lol don’t worry I’m not as stupid as to fake claim Sheriff in this setup xD

Okay. Hasn’t been much to talk about for awhile. Here’s an idea. Why did you choose to reveal at the time you did? Your reveal wasn’t instant like ozy’s so I am curious, did you reveal as a result of what Efe said? Why at that point?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

I was already planning to reveal the instant I received my rolecard - I didn’t know there had been a sheriff claim at that point and I wasn’t expecting it. I hadn’t read the previous messages, I simply decided to reveal

19. ISO #569
    Ganelon

Like I think Sheriffs should always reveal D1 in this setup. All cards on the table, that kinda deal

20. ISO #570
    Ganelon

Besides that dissuades scum from fake claiming Sheriff (I think? certainly makes them warier of doing it).

21. ISO #571
    Ganelon

Wearier

22. ISO #572
    Ganelon

If I were Mayor/Mason I woulda revealed at this point.
    I actually dk what I woulda done as solo Mason, I supposed I woulda claimed Citizen just to fuck with scum xD

23. ISO #573

That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @aamirus @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.
    Btw. That's post #44, but... no. You also played with Efe, no..?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #574

Like I think Sheriffs should always reveal D1 in this setup. All cards on the table, that kinda deal

Excuse me, but... what? XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #575
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Excuse me, but... what? XD
    A sheriff should 100% reveal ASAP

26. ISO #576
    Ganelon

Ah not d1, at the beginning of the day, but you got that so w

27. ISO #577
    Ganelon

If I were Mayor/Mason I woulda revealed at this point.
    I actually dk what I woulda done as solo Mason, I supposed I woulda claimed Citizen just to fuck with scum xD

28. ISO #578

Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?
    This is logically - or to be more precise, factually - wrong. He pushed on Efekann stronger than on others, yet says he pushed every player, implying it was all equal... which is not true.

That being said : What do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? is pretty much the townie's logic. I have suspicions on Ozy and he's my only actual read for now, but I have the feeling he's town anyway ;-;

29. ISO #579

As town you should never dabble in what-ifs if those what ifs are impossible. What if I’m Mafia? But I’m not, and I don’t see why I would be discussing it.

Theory issue : As town, you have to convince other townies that you're right. It's hard to do that when they think you're scum. Therefore, you're forced to get into "what-ifs" if people don't townread you enough to townread you... which is the case for basically everyone on early game start. NAI but noteworthy.

Also, that's not the kind of remark you make on a scummate's play. I don't think Mag is scum with Ozy here.

30. ISO #580

Theory issue : As town, you have to convince other townies that you're right. It's hard to do that when they think you're scum. Therefore, you're forced to get into "what-ifs" if people don't townread you enough to townread you... which is the case for basically everyone on early game start. NAI but noteworthy.

Also, that's not the kind of remark you make on a scummate's play. I don't think Mag is scum with Ozy here.
    I also doubt Mag would go on theory like that as scum, btw

31. ISO #581

I think I’m looking at a Huey/MM team right now personally. It’s the one that makes the most sense

Did you look at it? What did you find?
    Huey was repeatedly suggesting a possible mag+mm team. Before that, mm+SB16 team. While having his vote on mm up for most of the game it feels like.

I can't imagine he on team with mm.

32. ISO #582

This is mostly NAI but I believe it mostly comes from town

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk
    How is this post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Day Just Started And Already Pushing Team Reads.. I Find That Very Interesting..
    ... anything town-indicative?

33. ISO #583
    Ganelon

How is this post...

... anything town-indicative?
    Was not referring to Kira but to what he said about Ozy

34. ISO #584

Like for instance if a game uses condorcet voting and you’re not voting yourself as your top townread, and you don’t have any other info, you’re probably scum

Lol then we were all scum last game

35. ISO #585
    Ganelon

Did you look at it? What did you find?
    Huey was repeatedly suggesting a possible mag+mm team. Before that, mm+SB16 team. While having his vote on mm up for most of the game it feels like.

I can't imagine he on team with mm.
    I haven’t looked at it in detail yet but way I see it mr Huey has been trying to get MM off the chopping block for half the game now, and I think some of the things he’s said are things I would 100% have said as scum

36. ISO #586
    Ganelon

Lol then we were all scum last game
    I don’t understand why you’re trying to discredit me so hard, but I guess there’s a reason for it? Lol

37. ISO #587

I went on a tangent. you were saying that you found it suspicious that I didn't even consider the possibility of Efe being scum - which I am not doing because Efe cannot be scum
    ... That implies you claim to have a sheriff check on Efe? @Magoroth can you explain that

-vote Magoroth
    You know that the use of "100%" is reserved to that kind of claim, and I strongly doubt two sheriffs have the same check.

38. ISO #588

I haven’t looked at it in detail yet but way I see it mr Huey has been trying to get MM off the chopping block for half the game now, and I think some of the things he’s said are things I would 100% have said as scum

My impression was the polar opposite. I think at one point i was like: "ok, why he wants Mm lynched so bad? who could he possibly be protecting?"

39. ISO #589

Was not referring to Kira but to what he said about Ozy

Makes sense.
    I don’t understand why you’re trying to discredit me so hard, but I guess there’s a reason for it? Lol

Nope, I'm pointing flaws in your reasoning and your convo with Ozy, because it's very interesting ^^ pretty sure you two aren't a scum team, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if one of you were scum.

40. ISO #590

... That implies you claim to have a sheriff check on Efe? @Magoroth can you explain that

-vote Magoroth
    You know that the use of "100%" is reserved to that kind of claim, and I strongly doubt two sheriffs have the same check.
    alright alright. I see where this is heading. I'm sure you both realize how entertaining it is from especially my point of view. Like, I have to choose between the 2 of you, unless I want to believe in 3 sheriffs.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

This literally doesnt make sense to me

this game is one day long

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?
    This post is a no-win scenario trap laid against Ozy.

- He can't say he doesn't want to push anyone, for obvious reasons (and it wouldn't be true, either)
    - He can't say he's pushing Efe to be the lynch at EoD from page 2 on the basis of one shitpost like he always makes... that would be a scummy answer
    - The "CC" thing is making little sense, given that the rolelist is hidden

The issue here lies in the dismissal of the possibility that his read on Efekann is wrong at this point of the game (which it is, btw), leading to only weird options. I'd even say this situation should give additional townpoints to Efe for you other people, because the only situation left there is a town!Efe.

This post is really really scummy, too. I'll check Mag's reply and see where my vote goes.

43. ISO #593

alright alright. I see where this is heading. I'm sure you both realize how entertaining it is from especially my point of view. Like, I have to choose between the 2 of you, unless I want to believe in 3 sheriffs.
    The issue isn't really 3 sheriffs, but 2 checks on the same person. If there are 2 checks on the same person, it's pretty much as if there was only one sheriff. However, double check on one guy is really doubtful lol.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

im going to consciously step back and let the sheriffs discuss because this is going to be our lynch pool for today so we need the most interaction between them that we can get
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #596

solo mason would be the only role that i feel should not reveal at start of game
    Solo mason should just shut up all game and reveal as a post-game meme xD

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    its 3:30 in england i can't do much on that front. but i dont like the current toxic rants we got being flung about. now my good folk i did say that either we got 2 sets of bois with the same citizen or one boi.

now with SB16 here i see where he is coming from, that post, nit a scum post atall. I believe ozy and aamirus could be a scum team. its possible.

i think MM aint here for outside reasons, if he isn't here because of outside reasons i shall be annoyed.

for now my vote is shifting to Ozy

-vote Ozywho
    From my point of view - my top scumread tries to paint me in a dirty picture. Maybe he is right, maybe he isn't. But he isn't even looking at other players.
    I don't see how it's even possible for me to consider that not to be scummy. 0 reason to see it as townie, every reason to see it as scummy.
    So much so that I multiple times over felt like I have to save the town from a disaster by pointing out his BS painting. Because obviously from my point of view - it looks like nothing else than a Scum trying to win by shit painting me to victory while disguising it as being upset.

You don't see nothing scummy in his post or in him? At all?

If it wasn't for 3 sheriff claims, I would allow for the distant possibility of a Huey+SB16 team.

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

The issue isn't really 3 sheriffs, but 2 checks on the same person. If there are 2 checks on the same person, it's pretty much as if there was only one sheriff. However, double check on one guy is really doubtful lol.
    tbh, I think people tagged blink 2 or 3 times asking if a double check is theoretically possible. He's yet to give us an answer. If he will at all.