Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
Take nothing I said in the game personally. You played fairly well.

Something town needs to realize is that you need to work as a unit. Not only do you need to find the scum, you also need to convince the other townies, who have their own thoughts and opinions which can vary wildly from yours, that the scums are who they are. It’s not only finding them, it’s catching them too, and you need to work with your team to do that.

Ozy figured who the scum was but imo failed to capitalize on the catching of them. He got way to abrasive and made one of the scums able to literally just dump large amounts of pathos and essentially clear himself that way. At the end of the day, it didn’t matter because my partner was absent, but I was literally completely out of the lynch pool in a theoretical longer game.

You have to remember the people you are playing against are people, and will behave as such. If you insult them, that damages your character. The poetry post, while funny, only had a negative effect on you. The post where you called everyone out didn’t help you at all either. You essentially assassinated your own character at the end of the day, and if I had more time to dedicate to the game/my partner had more time to dedicate to the game I really could see this easily going the other way.
^ this. I had time to read some of it, and going more or less into personal attacks is literally never good, both for the game and for yourself. You did play logically very well, though. Gg