S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is a gross over-read to the point that I would normally accuse you of trying to create a false narrative. SB voted Efe and you started pushing at him for it. In no way was he "griefing and wanting to lynch efekannn from the start" lol
    Rumox?? I assume that is Efekann's slot?

But yeah, Rumox is right lol. And Stealth is a lot of things cough shitposter cough, but he is not a griefer.

remember, a shitpost is a good post, but a shit post is just a shit post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Rumox?? I assume that is Efekann's slot?

But yeah, Rumox is right lol. And Stealth is a lot of things cough shitposter cough, but he is not a griefer.

remember, a shitpost is a good post, but a shit post is just a shit post
    People keep telling me that. But I made conclusions based on observations when I ISO'ed SB16.

I'm not sure that even if I was correct - that it would be AI. However, his reaction? Since then till just few hours ago? That speaks volumes, in my opinion.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    What the actual fuck?
    1)Please read the game before you make such statements
    2)If you want to question that statement, then do it by replying to the appropriate post - post #158

Tell you what. If you REALLY want to prove me wrong - how about you quote each of SBs posts and say what they are about and give your opinions on them.

Why the fuck would you make an empty statement, basing it on nothing when you could just PROVE me wrong.
    It's wouldn't be as irritating if your statement wouldn't just be simply wrong AND you put 0 effort into it or looking into its truth.
    Uh, no, your case is just not good. Hell, he asked you a trap question and you didn't move, but you went super hard on him pushing Efe at the start of the game for having shitposted in his permanently scummy way?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #604

@Stealthbomber16
    Here, I copied some poems from the net. Just for you and you alone:

Now come back and play the game you miserable silly fool!
    VADE RETRO PTB

Okay, I admit, this was a funny post :P

5. ISO #605

Fun Fact:
    In most other setups nobody would even consider taking a day1 read serious that is based on first 1 post, or first 9 posts.
    But this setup + this activity of players =
    That's the point though xD

I know it's really early (I'm going to bed too), but uh, Mag, are you going to address the most important matter of the game, or...?

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Not finna spend time writing out the whole alphabet for you again only to find out it was pointless...
    Is it just me, or did Aamirus make mostly only these little snarky comments all game? This is reminiscent of her scum games. I haven't read everything yet though, so I might be wrong; however, that's the vibe I get from her posts.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Is it just me, or did Aamirus make mostly only these little snarky comments all game? This is reminiscent of her scum games. I haven't read everything yet though, so I might be wrong; however, that's the vibe I get from her posts.
    You were at post ~320 just a second ago. How are you at post ~120 now?

10. ISO #610
    Ganelon

... That implies you claim to have a sheriff check on Efe? @Magoroth can you explain that

-vote Magoroth
    You know that the use of "100%" is reserved to that kind of claim, and I strongly doubt two sheriffs have the same check.
    Why do you strongly doubt that? Lol
    And... I’m sorry to inform you but I revealed ages before you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. ISO #611
    Ganelon

Ftr MMs tone is really scummy, there’s no emotion in his posts because he’s scum and he sucks at replicating emotion :P he’s flailing and it’s really showing. 🏳️

12. ISO #612

People keep telling me that. But I made conclusions based on observations when I ISO'ed SB16.
    I want to point out something that people have forgotten. I actually said something along the lines of: "I don't think he someone who would grief. And because he isn't, it only makes sense that he's Mafia."

He started defending against that accusation and me defending the accusation. In the end everyone, including even me lol, forgot that it was originally a Mafia clue, not a grief accusation.

Now, as far as I'm concerned - that one clue got stuck somewhere along the way and piled up a mountain clues, with me seeing SB16 more and more Mafia by every passing hour.
    I look at his actions, I think about his intentions based on those actions - and I can never see how it's anything that could be seen as Townie.
    sorry about this same old same old crap.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ftr MMs tone is really scummy, there’s no emotion in his posts because he’s scum and he sucks at replicating emotion :P he’s flailing and it’s really showing. 🏳️

Yeah agreed. This is a meta read I can actually get behind.

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yeah agreed. This is a meta read I can actually get behind.
    Not too sure what you mean about flailing tho but his tone is very flat compared to usual town MM I know.

I really do not like how reserved aamirus has been tho. I mean I have been Citizen checked, by two people, and I didn't fall into a state of comfortability. I still prodded and expressed my thoughts on people but the only way she is mafia is if Ozy is mafia as well.

Hard choice!

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

This post is a no-win scenario trap laid against Ozy.

- He can't say he doesn't want to push anyone, for obvious reasons (and it wouldn't be true, either)
    - He can't say he's pushing Efe to be the lynch at EoD from page 2 on the basis of one shitpost like he always makes... that would be a scummy answer
    - The "CC" thing is making little sense, given that the rolelist is hidden

The issue here lies in the dismissal of the possibility that his read on Efekann is wrong at this point of the game (which it is, btw), leading to only weird options. I'd even say this situation should give additional townpoints to Efe for you other people, because the only situation left there is a town!Efe.

This post is really really scummy, too. I'll check Mag's reply and see where my vote goes.
    1. I had the impression ozy didn’t understand the setup from the wording of that post
    2. Given the first point I didn’t understand why ozy was not looking at these players
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

That's the 2nd time today someone has compared me to that psycho...
    I ain't smart, but even I know that's not a good sign...
    This is not a coincidence

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    your an actor? thats pretty sweet.
    Also yeah I’ll find something and post it in gen discussion maybe

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628
    Ganelon

Eight hours
    In Holland it’s 6PM. Game ends at 2AM for me

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    In reality is much gonna change in 6 Hours? if not somebody should just hammer MM, i will if everybody thinks its ok to but like if its not him i am gonna be amgy
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    In reality is much gonna change in 6 Hours? if not somebody should just hammer MM, i will if everybody thinks its ok to but like if its not him i am gonna be amgy
    Im Okay With It.. And Feel The Same Way.. That If Its Not Him Ill Be Pissed.. But There In My Mind Isnt Another Valid Option.. Based On Everything Thats Been Discussed..

34. ISO #634
    Ganelon

Aye les do it

35. ISO #635
    Ganelon

Tbh I think everyone’s already checked in? I suppose Stealths the only one who’s still against the lynch @Stealthbomber16 can you explain why

36. ISO #636

Right now the only scum team could be Stealth and MM, like given how the rest of the votes are it cant be anybody else. Otherwise its Ozy and Aamirus and if it is Ozy and Aamirus i am gonna be hella pissed
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

37. ISO #637
    Ganelon

I’m gonna give Stealth a chance to come online and explain his stance on things

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

Or actually, scum’s had plenty of time to mislynch MM given he’s been at L-2 for a while now. Fuck it
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

The town have won Marshmallow was Mafia.

Mafia = Stealthbomber16 + Marshmallow Marshall

Town: Magoroth = Sheriff knows Efekannn02/rumox is a Citizen
    OzzyWho = Sheriff knows aamirus is a Citizen
    Light_Yagami = Citizen
    aamirus = Citizen
    Huey The Long = Citizen
    Efekannn02/rumox = Citizen
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

41. ISO #641
    Ganelon

Gg

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643
    Ganelon

Had I know I was hammering I would’ve trolled y’all and claimed Mafia in my last post

44. ISO #644
    Ganelon

Can we get a link to scum chat

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Not sure what else I could’ve done this game
    I legit thought you was town by that games end so like you did pretty well. MM just yeeted off besides that.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648
    Ganelon

I think this was the first game I’ve played where the scumteam was genuinely AFK

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    As Hard As You Were Defending MM Later In The Day Huey I Was Starting To Lean Towards U As being Scum With MM..
    Same