S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How the fuck does everything point to both of us being SB16’s scummates LOL
    Are you addressing this to me? I was writing up my process of elimination, and you were just on the final line, since the least confirmed relatively to the others before then.

2. ISO #502

Nvm I’m being retarded, Huey and Mm aren’t ever a team and in fact I think Huey could only be scum with Ozy. My gut tells me Huey isn’t scum with Ozy either so it’s probably indeed aamirus-Ozy or SB-Mm
    i feel like MM and Sb16 aren’t defending themselves properly which is usually scum indicative as town would always get angry at being the mislynch and in fact stealth seemed to be angrier at Ozy for saying he was griefing.. I ebelieve he’s concealing scum anger
    Where the fuck did I say he was griefing?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #503
    Ganelon

Let me rephrase, he said you were griefing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ISO #504
    Ganelon

I should probably use more punctuation

5. ISO #505
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Are you addressing this to me? I was writing up my process of elimination, and you were just on the final line, since the least confirmed relatively to the others before then.
    But how does everything point to both me and MM being scum? Or are you just saying it has to be (from your POV) me or MM

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

The one thing that ozy has done that really really grinds my gears is accuse me of lurking when I’ve been here as much as I feasibly can be without burning myself out

I don’t leave to avoid pressure. Bad players do that.

I leave because I have something to do. That’s not AI. That’s life.

8. ISO #508
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I dont think Stealth is scum and i wouldnt lynch stealth, as i said previously MM, Mag or Ozy should be lynched.
    Really? So you think it’s Kira?
    tbh I would like to believe that it is

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

@Stealthbomber16
    Are you here to play the game? Or you are all about: "I don't like ozy this, I don't like ozy that"?
    Give out some reads, question some people, play the game.
    48 hours into the game, and I think you haven't even addressed like half of the players.

Though I might be biased here or with bad memory.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512
    Ganelon

@Stealthbomber16
    Are you here to play the game? Or you are all about: "I don't like ozy this, I don't like ozy that"?
    Give out some reads, question some people, play the game.
    48 hours into the game, and I think you haven't even addressed like half of the players.

Though I might be biased here or with bad memory.
    Why are you so hostile towards a player you believe to be scum?

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Also SB trying to break or at least throw disarray into the "4 town core" that formed early coincides with MM's meh Sheriff claim. I feel pretty good about MM & SB.
    I am of a mind now that 4 town core dont exist, or to put it better, their isnt 2 sheriffs with different citizens. We either have 2 Sheriffs and 1 confirmed citizen or 1 sheriff and 1 confirmed citizen.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

I am of a mind now that 4 town core dont exist, or to put it better, their isnt 2 sheriffs with different citizens. We either have 2 Sheriffs and 1 confirmed citizen or 1 sheriff and 1 confirmed citizen.
    What makes you think so?

16. ISO #516

What makes you think so?

I think from a balance perspective having 2 sheriffs with 2 diff citizens is quite unbalanced game wise. Like yes 2 TPRS make sense but really if we had 2 sheriffs they would have the same citizen. Otherwise we just have one TPR. i think both are possible but im unsure whether or not its more likely for us to have one TPR or 2 TPRS with the same claim.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #517

I think from a balance perspective having 2 sheriffs with 2 diff citizens is quite unbalanced game wise. Like yes 2 TPRS make sense but really if we had 2 sheriffs they would have the same citizen. Otherwise we just have one TPR. i think both are possible but im unsure whether or not its more likely for us to have one TPR or 2 TPRS with the same claim.
    Ozy has been giving me scum vibes since the beginning but I can't ignore knowing MM knows that sitting on your TPR claim is bad especially after there is already 2 TPR claims in a 2 Mafia game.

Does anyone have any objections to me putting MM at L-2? Because personally I think a town MM wouldn't let Mafia sit comfortable with a fake PR claim when he has evidence from his pov that one of them is very likely lying. His claim just seems desperate tbh

18. ISO #518

Ozy has been giving me scum vibes since the beginning but I can't ignore knowing MM knows that sitting on your TPR claim is bad especially after there is already 2 TPR claims in a 2 Mafia game.

Does anyone have any objections to me putting MM at L-2? Because personally I think a town MM wouldn't let Mafia sit comfortable with a fake PR claim when he has evidence from his pov that one of them is very likely lying. His claim just seems desperate tbh
    I dont object, really i think if he is town then Ozy and Aamirus was scum. Really if he is put on lynch one i would unvote as fast as possible.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520
    Ganelon

Okay out of respect for others I'll wait for more opinions on MM lynch. I'm 100% fine with it
    I’m fine with it too tbh

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Here we have a setup that, at it's very core, is designed to force the town to become day chat active:
    I do not host often but I feel like this is something our community could use to improve. A lot of games players pass the time waiting for another day where they will have more information. In this type of setup there is no waiting and a decision must be made. In order to win the town will have to effectively use day chat.
    In a setup like THIS - some people read me as scummy when I was the most proactive player in this town.
    Lesson learned - don't be proactive.
    Jeez.

And another thing I'm annoyed at too, which is another lesson learned: don't accuse SB16 in Mafia games, it might upset him and might not play the game. :Facepalm:
    50 hours into the game, he still hasn't made contact with half of the players. Only thing he is interested in is replying to my accusations towards him from SoD, while telling how upset he is about me accusing him of lurking. I'm sorry, but IS HE EVEN PLAYING THE GAME?

What game though? If both - mm and SB16 - turn out to be Mafia, then we never even had a game. Thus far at least.

I so wanted first half of the game to ask everyone "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PEOPLE? HOW DO YOU WIN GAMES?"

The understanding of the setup seemed so low, even 2 people found it scummy when I tried presented myself as a threat to inactives and lurkers. IN THIS SETUP? I don't even... Where's your heads at, people?

But yeah..50 hours are over. It wouldn't matter if this game got to 1000 posts. I think if a 1 day game ends by lynching an inactive with like 10 posts - I don't think we can even call it a game. Especially if Mafia.

Angers and sorrows released. Now waiting for the next day.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Ohh. Insulted everyone, and then some. I bet ya nobody here is so high of themselves.xD
    I feel you, but I was pretty resigned to how this was going to end quite awhile ago. I get that you want to keep playing and all but there’s not really anything to do if they won’t come back online and defend themselves.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Here we have a setup that, at it's very core, is designed to force the town to become day chat active:

In a setup like THIS - some people read me as scummy when I was the most proactive player in this town.
    Lesson learned - don't be proactive.
    Jeez.

And another thing I'm annoyed at too, which is another lesson learned: don't accuse SB16 in Mafia games, it might upset him and might not play the game. :Facepalm:
    50 hours into the game, he still hasn't made contact with half of the players. Only thing he is interested in is replying to my accusations towards him from SoD, while telling how upset he is about me accusing him of lurking. I'm sorry, but IS HE EVEN PLAYING THE GAME?

What game though? If both - mm and SB16 - turn out to be Mafia, then we never even had a game. Thus far at least.

I so wanted first half of the game to ask everyone "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PEOPLE? HOW DO YOU WIN GAMES?"

The understanding of the setup seemed so low, even 2 people found it scummy when I tried presented myself as a threat to inactives and lurkers. IN THIS SETUP? I don't even... Where's your heads at, people?

But yeah..50 hours are over. It wouldn't matter if this game got to 1000 posts. I think if a 1 day game ends by lynching an inactive with like 10 posts - I don't think we can even call it a game. Especially if Mafia.

Angers and sorrows released. Now waiting for the next day.
    I look at posts like this and I wonder "how the hell do people view this person as town?"

This is literally expressing complete backwards views of basic mafia principles: quality =/= quantity, pushing players who are getting replaced... like what the hell guys?

Ozy has literally been formulating shitty scumreads since hour 1. Scumreads based on nothing. Scumreads out of thin air. Because he is having to pick these fucking scumreads out of thin air. He doesn't know how to build a case on someone as mafia, and now that person is pushing back so he's flustered. Like goddamn dude, I have extracurriculars, school, a girlfriend and a job which I have to attend to. Low post count doesn't mean I'm hiding from you. There's nothing to be afraid of your last 5 posts have been calling me a crybaby and misreading what people are saying why the fuck am I afraid of you. It's like I'm playing with an edgy 13 year old. You might as well just call me gay and finish assassinating your own character but its okay because people are focused on how poorly MM has been playing too so ozy just coasts to a free ass mafia victory ok

People are too tired of this shit to continue playing and that's toxic as fuck. You're literally being that crazy psycho player FMPOV except ptb is actually cool.

I apologize if I hurt feelings but goddamn it physically burns me that people aren't reading into this guys posts. Like my skin is catching on fire thinking about it and I was ranting to myself on my commute home about how stupid this shit is

but seriously can someone @rumox @Magoroth @Huey The Long please ISO this guys posts and just confirm this before we mislynch and lose this game prematurely? is nobody else seeing what I'm seeing? at this point if the game ends im probably gonna be a retarded little gloating piece of shit at the end of game and not even i want that

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I feel you, but I was pretty resigned to how this was going to end quite awhile ago. I get that you want to keep playing and all but there’s not really anything to do if they won’t come back online and defend themselves.
    Bitch I have had more posts than you literally all game you can fuck right off too

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

ozy if you have a problem with me as a player we can discuss it in PMs post game but seriously every time someone says i am hiding from them they turn out to be scum

MM has done it, aivion has done it, SCV has done it, mag has done it, blink has done it, and the players preceeding you have done it too

I don't hide from pressure. I love the spotlight. I'm an actor irl.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

its 3:30 in england i can't do much on that front. but i dont like the current toxic rants we got being flung about. now my good folk i did say that either we got 2 sets of bois with the same citizen or one boi.

now with SB16 here i see where he is coming from, that post, nit a scum post atall. I believe ozy and aamirus could be a scum team. its possible.

i think MM aint here for outside reasons, if he isn't here because of outside reasons i shall be annoyed.

for now my vote is shifting to Ozy

-vote Ozywho

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ozy if you have a problem with me as a player we can discuss it in PMs post game but seriously every time someone says i am hiding from them they turn out to be scum

MM has done it, aivion has done it, SCV has done it, mag has done it, blink has done it, and the players preceeding you have done it too

I don't hide from pressure. I love the spotlight. I'm an actor irl.
    your an actor? thats pretty sweet.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

because rn the only scum team we could have through lynches is Mag and Light, Ozy and Aamirus or Me and Sb16 and its not and Sb16 and i find Mag and Light unlikely.

40. ISO #540
    Ganelon

I’m not sure lol
    I think I’d rather lose to Stealth than to Ozy? That being said I’m not sure I see Ozy literally calling someone out for griefing as Mafia, that’d be fucking weird. Still doesn’t explain why MM claimed his role so late in the game?
    I need to reread when I wake up. Right now in Holland it’s 4:30AM, only up cuz I’m studying

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543
    Ganelon

Tbh I’ve not played with him in over 2 years, but I do remember him overreacting to the simplest things as town. I don’t remember his scum game very well

44. ISO #544
    Ganelon

Not gonna go back and echo the thread here but I do believe Stealth wouldn’t randomly insult people over a scumread; it’s not his style.

45. ISO #545

a very strange theory i have just concocted is a Mag/Ozy team. a strange idea, dunno how much weight it holds but could be possible if we had just 1 tpr.

46. ISO #546

Yeah it's possible and I can understand where SB is coming from as well. I've said Ozy is pretty scummy and that his push on SB is a whole lot of nothing where he is stretching the truth to fit his own narrative. I don't need to do an ISO of him, if I was to lynch someone purely off their post content it would be Ozy. But at the same time, why would MM sit on his TPR claim when there was already 2 TPR claims? He can't say he was afk at the time because he made posts after Ozy and Mag claimed Sheriff.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Is kinda strange that aamirus has been pretty chill. I don't recall her doing much other than saying my entrance was shit (true) and repeating how mafia just have to chill to basically win. Aamirus chill = mafia? Basically open wolfing by saying that and proceeding to chill.

Anyway, be back later

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I look at posts like this and I wonder "how the hell do people view this person as town?"

This is literally expressing complete backwards views of basic mafia principles: quality =/= quantity, pushing players who are getting replaced... like what the hell guys?

Ozy has literally been formulating shitty scumreads since hour 1. Scumreads based on nothing. Scumreads out of thin air. Because he is having to pick these fucking scumreads out of thin air. He doesn't know how to build a case on someone as mafia, and now that person is pushing back so he's flustered. Like goddamn dude, I have extracurriculars, school, a girlfriend and a job which I have to attend to. Low post count doesn't mean I'm hiding from you. There's nothing to be afraid of your last 5 posts have been calling me a crybaby and misreading what people are saying why the fuck am I afraid of you. It's like I'm playing with an edgy 13 year old. You might as well just call me gay and finish assassinating your own character but its okay because people are focused on how poorly MM has been playing too so ozy just coasts to a free ass mafia victory ok

People are too tired of this shit to continue playing and that's toxic as fuck. You're literally being that crazy psycho player FMPOV except ptb is actually cool.

I apologize if I hurt feelings but goddamn it physically burns me that people aren't reading into this guys posts. Like my skin is catching on fire thinking about it and I was ranting to myself on my commute home about how stupid this shit is

but seriously can someone @rumox @Magoroth @Huey The Long please ISO this guys posts and just confirm this before we mislynch and lose this game prematurely? is nobody else seeing what I'm seeing? at this point if the game ends im probably gonna be a retarded little gloating piece of shit at the end of game and not even i want that

Bitch I have had more posts than you literally all game you can fuck right off too
    What does it matter how many posts I have? I was confirmed as town unless me and ozy are a team (either way ozy can be lynched) by the first post of the game. That’s the difference between us... I don’t HAVE to be active.

50. ISO #550

btw if MM is scum he will be hammered by Mag and Light. if mag and light come online and dont hammer then MM very likely isnt scum.
    This doesn’t make sense, if they’re town and he’s not, they don’t know that so they don’t have a reason to hammer. Not to mention you’ve been pushing the mm and mag scum team but now mag should hammer mm? Lol wut