S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 700
  1. #1

    S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    INSTANT MAFIA BLINKSTYLE


    Link to Setup:

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...afia-(One-Day)

    Day 1:
    This is a one lynch game. Day will last 72 hours. No lynching in the first 24 hours. If nobody is lynched by 72 hours then both the town and the mafia will lose.


    Players:

    1. @Light_Yagami


    2. @Marshmallow Marshall

    3. @Huey The Long

    4. @OzyWho

    5. @Efekannn02

    6. @aamirus

    7. @Magoroth

    8. @Stealthbomber16


    Game will END ON Sunday @ 8:00 PM EST.


    A few rules I have that differ from the original setup rules are as follows:
    1.NO FUCKING HYDRAS
    2. No hidden ink
    3. There is a mandatory NO LYNCH for the first 24 hours.
    4. Upon hypothetical masons being in the game they ARE host confirmed to each other.


    5 votes to hammer.

    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I see nobody is here.. except for the host and me.. and Kira..

    Ahh well. So let me just bring people's attention to 2 things:
    1. This setup encourages the Mafia to lurk their way to victory.
    2. EoD the mafia will have relatively easy time to hammer a Townie.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    No, but I wanted to be. Seems like a good setup for Mafia.
    I also wanted to be a Mayor. Sheriff still better than Citizen at least.
    I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..
    Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
    I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark.

    I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.

  14. #14

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
    I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark.

    I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.
    Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  15. #15

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..
    I think I would agree with you if this was a regular setup. But in a regular setup, you want to lynch D1 anyone who is not helpful. Here a mislynch is not an option, hence any scrap if info can be crucial.

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Light_Yagami
    You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?
    Just thinking maybe there is someone too busy in their mafia chat to come here.
    Welp IDK If That Would Be Constituted Angle Shooting.. But Off Hand I Can Think Of Maybe 2 Or 3 PPL That Generally Post Early On But Game Started Later Then Most.. So I Really Cant Hold It Against The PPL
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Hello,
    Good Luck & Have Fun!

    Sheriff here. @aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.
    There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  23. #23

  24. #24

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also Seems Like He Is Confirming He Is Mafia.. Sounds Like Something A Mafia Would Do/Say..
    Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
    There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.


    Why not Town?

  25. #25

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

    First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

    Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You goddamn troll ruined my plan



    Im Citizen aswell and I counterclaim Citizen!
    Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

    What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL

  26. #26
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Alright just so the mafia doesnít get the smartass idea of doing this
    I hardclaim sheriff. Efe is a citizen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Wait thereís another sheriff clIm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Interesting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Okay which one of you scumbags is mafia here



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #30

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:

    First we have Kira acting suspicious:
    SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

    Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

    Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

    What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL
    Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And @Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  31. #31
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    @aamirus are you mafia?

  32. #32
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Way I see it itís highly unlikely thereís more than three sheriffs, but itís possible thereís only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

    I donít like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #33

  34. #34
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    More than two sheriffs*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #35

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And @Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..
    Yeah... TOTALLY AN EASY POST #1 TO OVERLOOK . But I forgive you.
    Protecting from me questioning efekannn from his suspicious post... as I already said. You might read fast but your recollection of what you read seems to be close to like 10%....

  36. #36
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Misspelt that.
    Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

  37. #37

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Way I see it itís highly unlikely thereís more than three sheriffs, but itís possible thereís only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

    I donít like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

    BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.

    @Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

    -vote magoroth

    mag+efe my top scum reads.

  38. #38
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #39

  40. #40
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    -vote OzyWho

    Sent from my iStone from 12.000BC using my TimeMachine

  41. #41

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

    BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.

    @Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

    -vote magoroth

    mag+efe my top scum reads.
    Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  42. #42
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..
    Why do you think Iím not scum?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  43. #43

  44. #44

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @aamirus @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.

  45. #45

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Huey The Long @aamirus @Stealthbomber16 @Light_Yagami
    Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.
    I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  46. #46
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Nah this is my town game and everyone else will 100% confirm it, if I were scum I would be indecisive maybe at game start but it wouldnít show as much.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  47. #47
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..
    Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since heís played with Efe befire


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  48. #48

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since heís played with Efe befire


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah But Pushing A Team Seems Really Suspicious.. IMO..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  49. #49

    Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..
    Can you try some cooperation? Or give some constructive criticism. Look at what you are doing. Can you imagine difficult it is for me to even think about the possibility of us being team mates, both townies?
    Feels like no matter what theory I bring, what ideas I give out. You never be like "yeah, good point there. I can see how it's possible, from your point of view". Only thing you ever do is... i don't even know the english word for it. What do you call a critcism that isn't constructive, but demeaning at best?

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •