S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    All fair and good.

You can wait till you get old, there won't be any deep analysis. It was how I was interpreting those posts, which is very very similar to how you describe them in the above quote.
    I want to see what you are all about, I look into your posts, I see 90% of them are aimed at same direction --> what conclusion would you make? It's nothing big, but a possible clue to point out and I called you out on it.

You going away afterwards didn't really make you look innocent you know.

But now you are here. 40 hours into the game you are finally here to play the game, so it's all good.

This adresses and Issue, which I hope you can address and help solve, if you are town.
    1)In a world where I am Mafia - I think I could just go AFK till EoG and still win. Because of town activity.
    2)In a world where either Light or Hui are Mafia - There is not enough time for them to become lynched by becomming top suspects because of town activity. All they had to do was to make a few neutral random posts from time to time, and in the words of @rumox :

Which is.. appparantely more than enough to win the game as Mafia in this particular setup?
    @Stealthbomber16 I think half the players here have less than 20 or 30 posts. You could easy ISO them all, give a clear picture of what they are all about - and you would become one of the most townie players in here.

By the way, whats your opinion on post #322?
    1. By telling me there will be no deep analysis like you promised earlier, you appear very scummy. You could easily follow your own advice about ISOing the players and becoming one of the most towny players here. You choose not to do that. I’m not sure how to interpret that. It just means you’re lazy instead of being alignment indicative. What it does do is undermine your points.

2. If you just straight up left and didn’t post again more than a few shhtposts id probably be pushing for your lynch the whole time because Fmpov you’re mafia. I also feel confident enough in my ability to push for s lynch that I think I would be able to do it too, without you here to scumpaint me for saying efe could be scum.

3. Huey is one of the most analytical players here and his posts show that. Unfortunately his reads are dead wrong but that doesn’t mean he is scum. At the end of the day there are two scum so theoretically you shouldn’t be voting anyone other than your top 2 or maybe 3 scumreads. I’m indifferent about MM but I know I’m not scum. I think huey is someone I townread consistently. He also happens to be consistently town so take that with a grain of salt.

4. In reference to that post, you have a very accusatory view of the game. Guilty until proven innocent. There are only 2 scum in this game. Not 8. That view could work in a multi-faction epic length game but this time around I don’t think it’s the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #402

Honestly I Could See Where Some Might Think I Were Scum.. However Its Not The Case.. Again IMO The Only World Were The Town Block Is Wrong Is Where There IS A Lurking Mayor Or Dare I Say It.. Mason.. But I Just Dont See That Happening Had I Been Mayor I Would Have Simply Revealed And Been Like Convince Me. Ur Not Scum.. Also I Did Claim Town Gov Citizen.. So My Claim Is Still Town Gov But A Citizen..

3. ISO #403

Sorry that I have been lurking for a while, have been out having lunch with gf and was reading and typing that post off and on through my ride home

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

I agree with MM, disagree with SB16.

What choices do we have though? If nothing changes - do we even have an option whom else to lynch? This isn't even a game if this will really end with just lynching someone because only 5 posts and hasn't come online for a while. But we are forced to do it. In what world do we NOT lynch him for it? Nothing could ever be more scummy than that, ever.
    This post offends me out of game but I'll save that for post-game

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    That aint how you unvote

its
    -unvote
    without the spaces
    dont even have to type unvote in the middle just do [unvote][ /unvote]

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    1. By telling me there will be no deep analysis like you promised earlier, you appear very scummy. You could easily follow your own advice about ISOing the players and becoming one of the most towny players here. You choose not to do that. I’m not sure how to interpret that. It just means you’re lazy instead of being alignment indicative. What it does do is undermine your points.

2. If you just straight up left and didn’t post again more than a few shhtposts id probably be pushing for your lynch the whole time because Fmpov you’re mafia. I also feel confident enough in my ability to push for s lynch that I think I would be able to do it too, without you here to scumpaint me for saying efe could be scum.

3. Huey is one of the most analytical players here and his posts show that. Unfortunately his reads are dead wrong but that doesn’t mean he is scum. At the end of the day there are two scum so theoretically you shouldn’t be voting anyone other than your top 2 or maybe 3 scumreads. I’m indifferent about MM but I know I’m not scum. I think huey is someone I townread consistently. He also happens to be consistently town so take that with a grain of salt.

4. In reference to that post, you have a very accusatory view of the game. Guilty until proven innocent. There are only 2 scum in this game. Not 8. That view could work in a multi-faction epic length game but this time around I don’t think it’s the way to go.
    My scum reads right now have been based upon the lack of discussion from you and MM, with you talking more and MM being here that can all change.

Also big thanks on the compliment, or what i perceive to be a compliment.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #409

I have no solid read on light which is standard because I never have a solid read on him because he never contributes anything good as town or as scum.

I always end up null-leaning-scum or hard scum. This game it's null-leaning-scum so now that I'm typing this out I think he's probably town?

10. ISO #410

My scum reads right now have been based upon the lack of discussion from you and MM, with you talking more and MM being here that can all change.

Also big thanks on the compliment, or what i perceive to be a compliment.
    I think that you perceive it correctly.

Alignments aside, you are a strong town player (and if you're scum you're a strong scum player apparently too)

11. ISO #411

Have you been following the game? I literally did the most analyiss of anyone here, multiple times over. What deep analysis you expect from "i see what i see, i tell what i see"? My comment, in what direction all those posts of yours were directed at - you CONFIRMED it being correct.
    If I didn't make "shitposts" you would had pushed for my lynch THE WHOLE TIME? How is this not scummy? Please show me my shitposts. quote them. atm, you are full of it.
    I shouldn't pressure people who are inactive, did I understand you right?
    I honestly don't know how you expedt town to play. Give out compliments until game is over? Teach me, master!
    cyan

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Marking it here
    scum team is OzyWho and aamirus.

1. OzyWho has been playing very accusingly towards everyone. This is something that inexperienced scum players do tend to do. I don't know how much exerpience ozy has (in my memory i dont remember playing with him) but I am definitely seeing him trying to scramble to create reads when he is a solo scum faction.

2. There's a direct tie between ozy and aamy. Sheriff.

3. Aamirus has literally been more inactive than me but the activity train is still barreling down full speed on me "oh you gotta post more" but nothing for aamirus, even though up to about 3 hours ago we had the same post count? Now I have more?? Bruh.

14. ISO #414

im gonna place my vote on Light, just because i dont trust light right now, MM claiming sheriff is a strange one and i dunno how to feel about that. I think what we have is this

So clearly one of the Sherrifs is fake.

If Mag is fake then they are teamed up with either Light or SB16.
    If Ozy is fake then they are teamed up with either Aamirius or light
    If MM is fake then they are teamed up with SB16 or Light.

Now with this we have one common strand which is Light.
    WIth the Mag situation we have Mag pushing light being scum to distance the scum team of Mag and Light and then lead to voting elsewhere outside of this, with Mag and Light it would be SB16. Otherwise SB16 is scum with Mag and the same thing is happening but against MM or Light.

With Ozy the Aamirus team is simply a risky move but one that could be very real. Aamirus is confirmed citizen and all that. With Light its because how Ozy sees light as a town core when really i dont, Mag doesnt and i dunno who else does at this point.

Finally MM being fake. Obviously the SB16 scum team ive spoke about before. Light could be scum with MM here because of a similar thing. Light Pushing against MM and then using that to lynch the 'teammate' of MM who is SB16 in Lights case.

We also have to think about the possibility of only one sheriff. I think this is false but if its not false then that one sheriff is Ozywho. which makes MM and Mag the scum team, they both chose Efe as the citizen because the assumption is Blink doesn't give Efe an important role. I dont think we only have one sheriff but thinking about it maybe we do. Why would blink give us a town block of 4 confirmed, i see it as unlikely. Other then that both Mag and MM could be sheriffs with the same citizen confirmed as to mess with us a bit, this is very possible.

Thoughts on all that?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

15. ISO #415

Marking it here
    scum team is OzyWho and aamirus.

1. OzyWho has been playing very accusingly towards everyone. This is something that inexperienced scum players do tend to do. I don't know how much exerpience ozy has (in my memory i dont remember playing with him) but I am definitely seeing him trying to scramble to create reads when he is a solo scum faction.

2. There's a direct tie between ozy and aamy. Sheriff.

3. Aamirus has literally been more inactive than me but the activity train is still barreling down full speed on me "oh you gotta post more" but nothing for aamirus, even though up to about 3 hours ago we had the same post count? Now I have more?? Bruh.
    1. inexperienced mafia players are very very reserved.
    2. thanks, captain.
    3. I agree, I wish he was more active.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

im gonna place my vote on Light, just because i dont trust light right now, MM claiming sheriff is a strange one and i dunno how to feel about that. I think what we have is this

WIth the Mag situation we have Mag pushing light being scum to distance the scum team of Mag and Light and then lead to voting elsewhere outside of this, with Mag and Light it would be SB16. Otherwise SB16 is scum with Mag and the same thing is happening but against MM or Light.

With Ozy the Aamirus team is simply a risky move but one that could be very real. Aamirus is confirmed citizen and all that. With Light its because how Ozy sees light as a town core when really i dont, Mag doesnt and i dunno who else does at this point.

Finally MM being fake. Obviously the SB16 scum team ive spoke about before. Light could be scum with MM here because of a similar thing. Light Pushing against MM and then using that to lynch the 'teammate' of MM who is SB16 in Lights case.

We also have to think about the possibility of only one sheriff. I think this is false but if its not false then that one sheriff is Ozywho. which makes MM and Mag the scum team, they both chose Efe as the citizen because the assumption is Blink doesn't give Efe an important role. I dont think we only have one sheriff but thinking about it maybe we do. Why would blink give us a town block of 4 confirmed, i see it as unlikely. Other then that both Mag and MM could be sheriffs with the same citizen confirmed as to mess with us a bit, this is very possible.

Thoughts on all that?
    If U Really Think Im Scum Vote Me And Convince Another Town To Vote Me Then Watch As Scum Hammers Me..

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

I don't see a rational way to think that Mag isn't the less scummy one.

Let's imagine MM + SB16 were the mafia. Would MM's claim give them higher win chance in that game state they were in?
    Im pretty convinced of the Mm Sb team for sure. But that claim was pretty terrible, hard to believe scum MM would actually do that
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #423

I think that you perceive it correctly.

Alignments aside, you are a strong town player (and if you're scum you're a strong scum player apparently too)
    Ive only ever been scum in that game Mag hosted where i was the Poisoner and the Scum team was Blink and god i cant remember who else. I knew who the scum was but i just got yeeted.

24. ISO #424

Thoughts on all that?
    why mag+light or mm+light? You probably told, but I forgot.
    Where are those 2 ideas coming from? Sounds random af.

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Im pretty convinced of the Mm Sb team for sure. But that claim was pretty terrible, hard to believe scum MM would actually do that
    Is it easier to believe mag would do what he did? He made himself public enemy top#3 for the rest of the game when he claimed sheriff back then.

26. ISO #426

Hard To Say Why Scum MM Would Do That.. Unless he Was Hoping It Would Give Him The Advantage In Some Way.. But I Highly Doubt The Claim Now Only Because, Mag Claimed The Same Exact Read. And MM Never Countered It.. When He Clearly Had The Chance To Do So.. Long Before Now When He Was Posting At Day Start.

27. ISO #427

cyan
    Your analysis is often surface level and based off of no evidence. You arrive at a point and then find shit to support it.
    Take this post where you build a case on light at post 25 and this post where you mark me as scum based on me telling you "hey you have someone who is CCing you who is literally in the thread and you arent even like talking to them"

You completely misinterpreted or scumpainted my point in 2 and I don't know how to reword it. You mentioned that you could just leave and not come back and probably still not be lynched. I was saying if you did that I would totally get you lynched.

For point 3 I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion it had literally nothing to do with what I said please let me know where I said huey was being inactive

point 4 I expect town to not be slinging votes and scumreads around like its the fucking hot potato in a game where L-2 literally ends the game if we guess wrong

Like seriously I don't understand where the disconnect between what I'm saying and what you're thinking is. I know I'm a very wordy speaker and sometimes my extra words can fuck with what I'm saying but I don't understand how you're arriving at what you're saying

28. ISO #428

Thoughts on all that?
    how do those 2 statements work together? If im mafia, how is aamirus confirmed citizen?

29. ISO #429

If we aren't lynching between the sheriff claims today I feel like we're doing something wrong. I want more from MM who said his power outage was fixed and then promptly fucked off, but I do feel quite sure of what I'm reading right now.

30. ISO #430

how do those 2 statements work together? If im mafia, how is aamirus confirmed citizen?
    He... didn't say that?

31. ISO #431

If we aren't lynching between the sheriff claims today I feel like we're doing something wrong. I want more from MM who said his power outage was fixed and then promptly fucked off, but I do feel quite sure of what I'm reading right now.
    Yeah Wasnt That Something..

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

why mag+light or mm+light? You probably told, but I forgot.
    Where are those 2 ideas coming from? Sounds random af.
    I said in my first comment under the If X is fake line.

Now i am feeling more strongly now we have that MM claim that we either have 2 sheriff with the same citizen or 1 sheriff. otherwise the balance seems really off.
    This means either you and Aamirus are scum or MM and Mag are scum.

34. ISO #434

He’s saying that it would be a risky but profitable plan to claim sheriff and get me confirmed as a citizen.
    This, i dunno if Ozy would do such a play, ive never played with him atall, and i dunno what his gameplay style is like so i cant use any meta here.

35. ISO #435

This, i dunno if Ozy would do such a play, ive never played with him atall, and i dunno what his gameplay style is like so i cant use any meta here.
    Use your impression of him from this game.

36. ISO #436

MM and Mag being scum together is a pretty solid move and something i could easily see MM and Mag doing. It would also make quite a lot of sense with what we have seen.

Mag has pulled MM out his scum, saying its Light and SB16.
    They both claimed the same citizen, this can be easily coordinated by the mafia.
    Mag has attacked MM enough for it to be seen like Mag and MM are not on the same team.
    They chose Efe as they knew it was likely for host to not give Efe a TPR role.

They both push on Light or SB16 and really with SB16s pushes on Ozy i am finding him more towny.
    For now my vote lands on Mag

-vote Magoroth

37. ISO #437

Use your impression of him from this game.
    He has been pushing a lot and has been very active, but i dont think he is scum. he seem relatively knew to FM (please correct me if im wrong) and i think he is doing his best while being thrust into the position of a TPR In a one day game.

38. ISO #438

He has been pushing a lot and has been very active, but i dont think he is scum. he seem relatively knew to FM (please correct me if im wrong) and i think he is doing his best while being thrust into the position of a TPR In a one day game.
    iirc he's played here before I think this is my first game with him

39. ISO #439

iirc he's played here before but I think this is my first game with him
    fixed

40. ISO #440

Your analysis is often surface level and based off of no evidence. You arrive at a point and then find shit to support it.
    Take this post where you build a case on light at post 25 and this post where you mark me as scum based on me telling you "hey you have someone who is CCing you who is literally in the thread and you arent even like talking to them"
    I think I found a possible clue, pointed it out, reasoned it. It was about you, here is you telling is misinterpreted it. There is nothing more to this, than you telling me searching for clues and pointing them out = scumpainting. Genius level of argument right here.
    You completely misinterpreted or scumpainted my point in 2 and I don't know how to reword it. You mentioned that you could just leave and not come back and probably still not be lynched. I was saying if you did that I would totally get you lynched.
    you said "if you didnt shitpost I would had pushed for a lynch on you". I asked you to quote my shitposts. Why even reply if you don't attempt to prove me wrong of calling you "full of it"?
    For point 3 I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion it had literally nothing to do with what I said please let me know where I said huey was being inactive
    You don't know how I arrived to my understand of you saying that I shouldn't push inactive players? Here, let me quote for you: " you shouldn’t be voting anyone other than your top 2 or maybe 3 scumreads"
    point 4 I expect town to not be slinging votes and scumreads around like its the fucking hot potato in a game where L-2 literally ends the game if we guess wrong
    I'm not slinging votes around though. As I had my vote on MM for like 90% of the game. And he was both: top scum read AND top inactive player. So I ask you again. How are town supposed to play this? Give out compliments until game is over?
    Like seriously I don't understand where the disconnect between what I'm saying and what you're thinking is. I know I'm a very wordy speaker and sometimes my extra words can fuck with what I'm saying but I don't understand how you're arriving at what you're saying
    Right back at you
    cyan

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

I said in my first comment under the If X is fake line.

Now i am feeling more strongly now we have that MM claim that we either have 2 sheriff with the same citizen or 1 sheriff. otherwise the balance seems really off.
    This means either you and Aamirus are scum or MM and Mag are scum.
    From my point of view: I not only town read mag for most of the game, and scumread SB16 for most of the game. But also - SB16 early hours in game were all directed towards mag (or how i interpreted it - towards efe).
    There was nothing for me personally that made me mistrust MM, but many players seemed to see MM+SB16 as a potential team. Like.. I don't see a world where I won't vote MM at EoD atm.

45. ISO #445

Right now im not sure, i wanna see where people place their votes, what Mag and MM have to say but probs Mag for now. If everyone shifts over to MM i might move to MM but we will see.

46. ISO #446

MM and Mag being scum together is a pretty solid move and something i could easily see MM and Mag doing. It would also make quite a lot of sense with what we have seen.

Mag has pulled MM out his scum, saying its Light and SB16.
    They both claimed the same citizen, this can be easily coordinated by the mafia.
    Mag has attacked MM enough for it to be seen like Mag and MM are not on the same team.
    They chose Efe as they knew it was likely for host to not give Efe a TPR role.

They both push on Light or SB16 and really with SB16s pushes on Ozy i am finding him more towny.
    For now my vote lands on Mag

-vote Magoroth
    In what world is Mag+MM a possible scum team... by claiming sheriff on same citizen...
    That's like suicidal for Mafia. How could they possibly hope to not get lynched either of them if they were a team?

47. ISO #447

From my point of view: I not only town read mag for most of the game, and scumread SB16 for most of the game. But also - SB16 early hours in game were all directed towards mag (or how i interpreted it - towards efe).
    There was nothing for me personally that made me mistrust MM, but many players seemed to see MM+SB16 as a potential team. Like.. I don't see a world where I won't vote MM at EoD atm.
    If MM and Mag are on a scum team like i am theorising then voting MM isnt a bad move, i just think that with MMs claim its now unlikely we have 2 sheriffs with different citizens. in my head it seems very unbalanced.

48. ISO #448

In what world is Mag+MM a possible scum team... by claiming sheriff on same citizen...
    That's like suicidal for Mafia. How could they possibly hope to not get lynched either of them if they were a team?
    Well in my head it wasnt the original plan for them. but given how much MM has been pushed they have pulled a risky manoeuvre. I expect when Mag gets back to claim that you are the false Sheriff.
    From a host standpoint if we have 2 sheriffs they would have the same citizen for balance purposes i think. Its a bit angleshooty and host meta but like i think it makes the most sense.

49. ISO #449

Having the choice between Mag and MM, I see no choice there. MM is the obvious one for me.
    -vote marshmallow marshall

SB16 I would feel even safer to lynch. That lynch doesn't even try to find the mafia, as far as I can tell. Only defending himself from me, with absurd statements. But voting SB16 is objectively the wrong choice, as it's guaranteed between mag and MM one to be mafia.

Huey's mag+mm theory is just absurd though. So much so that it's suspicious. Obviously mafia wouldn't make themselves be a guaranteed 2 out of 3 lynch targets. But I don't see what to be Huey suspicious about, as I can't even imagine a possible team mate for him. SB16 only.

50. ISO #450

I know Mag likes risky plays, i dont think ive seen MMs scum game but he is a good scum player i know that much so this play isnt that absurd. I would never say never with scum doing something.