S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?
    this is a lie, you only pushed me, efe and sb16. mostly efe and sb16, I didn't really feel the push. which is weird considering I'm a sheriff claim :P and sb16 is right, you should be pursuing that scum read, you dropping it reads like you being afraid of pushing a potential sheriff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

well I don't know, I think he's mostly a mod player nowadays so its possible he's simply "pressuring" people but right now I would honestly see him being mafia - more so than stealth. Idk but I just didn't see it before now it's suddenly clear to me lmao
    I'm not certain he's mafia but I would say I'm about 80% confident he could be.

if someone calls me out for flip-flopping I will claim a redcheck on them even though redchecks aren't even possible
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

do we really care about aamirus' alignment if Ozy is scum though? I don't really think it matters, does it?

nah sheriff gets a green check on a random citizen. their target is always citizen.
    technically they get told that "X" is a citizen. so you can only have a green check on a citizen - not on another TPR.

Im Under The Impression If Under This Thought Process Is.. If Puff AKA Ozy Is Sheriff And Confirms Arrmruis.. And Mag Is Sheriff And Confirms Rumox As Town... Then Doesnt That Make Masons And Or Mayor Highly Unlikely.. So That Being Said.. I Think Both Sheriffs And Their Reads Could Be Town.. IDK If That Was Intentional Or Not.. Gives Us Townies A Promise 4 Vote Advantage Over The Scum.. So If I Was A Betting Man.. I Think The MM Theory Holds The Most Weight At The Moment Unless Someone Comes Out As Mayor.. Then So Far We Have A Town Block..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

I will go ahead and claim citizen because I probably should be claiming right about now. Nothing to hold back.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

I'm slightly dazzled on the fact that players seem to not fully understand this setup and treat it as a regular one.

Town wants to be ultra active and try to get everyone else active too, for a maximum amount of info. 4 players have below 20 posts...

Town wants to present themselves as a threat to the inactive players - or else there is nothing stopping the mafia to just lurk and do nothing while town has too little info to work with. Thus far 2 players see a townie, who is presenting himself as a threat to lurkers, as scummy just for that.

@blinkskater Is it possible to vote for -forfeit at EoD?
    We might win, we might lose. But no way that final game lynch will be an informed one. If everything continues as its now, the best we will get is a 50/50 lottery. That's not a deserved win even if it will be one. I'm not up for it.

If people could only stop treat this as a standard setup, and see the value and importance of activity.

4 out of 8 players have below 20 posts.... in THIS setup? This setup's entire idea is to encourage activity...

For all I know - everyone here is scum. Only Aamirus and Kira I trust, and even Kira is just based on gut feeling.