User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SoulEaterR ::: 1-S2-1-5152845

Account Name: SoulEaterR
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5152845
    Ingame name : Mayor

Your account name :: reeno92

Crime committed : Game-Throwing
    Summary : He rolls mayor, trolls town until hes up on trial, doesnt reveal. He just got a x2 watchlist for doing THE EXACT SAME THING. I don't think the message is getting through.

Replay :
    Souleater.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: SoulEaterR ::: 1-S2-1-5152845

SoulEaterR ::: 1-S2-1-5152845

Day 2, 3 is trialed by 1( who claims mayor) because he decided to skip. 3 claims sheriff and gives his info on trial.
    A lot of inno votes with the exception of 1, who votes guilty.

1 is trialed next for the good reasons of being the only guilty vote, and claiming mayor. He says "We trialed 3, because he skipped. What's the reason for trialing me?". He is guilted.
    This doesn't seem like bad play. It seemed intentional. People gave a good reason why he was trialed. Some town roles even pmed him to reveal.

Greifing

added 2 WL
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: SoulEaterR ::: 1-S2-1-5152845

I appeal this.

Day2: I choose to trial 3 because he attemps to Skip day, i choose to guilty because i dont believe he is sheriff. Then i am voted up on trial and i ask town why they voted me up because they dont have a valid reason except the guilty vote.

I claim i am mayor but i dont reveal, Town guilties. its 1-3 Innocent/Guilty.

I wouldn't Reveal here because there is judge in the game, Neutral Random and Any random
    I can also claim any role i want to try to survive as town better to avoid dying and get more protection from Town players, in this case i gave my correct role.
    And not using -reveal once asked by unknown roles is Not against the rules.

I have done nothing wrong and i am not gamethrowing.

Not sure why you label this Griefing, are you saying i am griefing the player who i said i wanted to trial for Skipping? Skipping is killing towns so i trial him, since he claimed sheriff and everyone NS i believed he was mafia so i guilty. normal gameplay
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:16 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

5. ISO #5