FM The Championat - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Re: FM The Championat

Spoiler : cvote :
    NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,Ma sterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySm urf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth ,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16, Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle ,Stealthbomber16,
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Spoiler : cvote :
    NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,Ma sterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySm urf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth ,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16, Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle ,Stealthbomber16,
    {S.S}Deputy Deez Nuts: oh crap
    {S.S}Deputy Deez Nuts: i got cena'd
    Bitly: now you have to play
    {S.S}Deputy Deez Nuts: cena slammed me in the opposite direction
    {S.S}Deputy Deez Nuts: owie
    Bitly: that direction was the game

Looks like birdbot decided to get @NoctiZ democratically lynched today after a desperation vote from 7 independant birds.
    NoctiZ' role was:
    Spoiler : :
    Maggie Simpson
    Daughter Of A Jester
    Mafia

You are the 2 y/o daughter of a jester. You're too young to even recognize your parents, but you know they want to be lynched.

Margaret Evelyn "Maggie" Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons. She first appeared on television in the Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Maggie was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. She received her first name from Groening's youngest sister. After appearing on The Tracey Ullman Show for three years, the Simpson family was given their own series on the Fox Broadcasting Company which debuted December 17, 1989.

Above is copy-pasted. I'll write something better when I have the time.
    You gain mafia chat access and might receive an ability too when night starts. Cards generally expire at the start of the next day and new cards are given after posting again. I think. I didn't write this in anyone's else's card, have fun with TMI.

You gain 3 points for lynching someone of your own alignment, except for yourself. The host does not have your alignment.

um, what frinckles lol

Also, is it day? The timer has ended, and the thread is open.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?