FM The Championat - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: FM The Championat

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    TR me and we can win this with ease.

-vote Magoroth

Perfect record in FMs. Join the winning team.
    No u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Fine Greetings you magnificent cunts. My name is [CONFIDENTIAL INFOMATION] and i say that you are all great people. Now who here supports Brexit and who here is a Remoaner, come on, tell me so i can smash a pint glass of ya head.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Fine Greetings you magnificent cunts. My name is [CONFIDENTIAL INFOMATION] and i say that you are all great people. Now who here supports Brexit and who here is a Remoaner, come on, tell me so i can smash a pint glass of ya head.
    Iím from the north and I hate Brexit

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Iím from the north and I hate Brexit

Im also from the North and i am a top tier brexiteer, prepare to get rektd you Scum.
    -vote Magoroth
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Welcome to the winning team.

Send from Magoroth's iPhone in his other jeans using tapatalk
    Youíre lynching me and also hacking my phones? Unfair

-vote HueyTheLong

Boris Johnson sends his regards

Bojo you say, Whos to say i am not Bojo in a rubber mask eh

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Stop doing that
    The host is scum and is trying to fake having authority over us so that we do not lynch him. OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSOR
    -vote Kenny

sweet vengeance for XxWayneBruceAgentFrenchNationSecretxX =)
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

No u

Look, this is the tenth time you've decided to outright lie about what you said earlier in the day. If you think you can rely on strawman arguments and ad-hom to get through today, you're wrong.

We've been over your inconsistencies, your buddying and your blatant select hearing when it comes to mechanics. You took a gambit and surprise, you lost.

You keep spouting on and on about meta which is sad because you havent read a single player properly this entire game. Do I sound scummy to you, Mag?

Is it hard to see me as scum when you know I'm not on your mafia team? Go ahead, take a minute to respond.

And when you can manage to say a SHRED of something townie, I'll CONSIDER lynching you after Voss.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The host is scum and is trying to fake having authority over us so that we do not lynch him. OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSOR
    -vote Kenny

sweet vengeance for XxWayneBruceAgentFrenchNationSecretxX =)
    MM read my post. I outlined all of Magoroths slips. If you TR him this game after all that shit he said, I wont ever TR you again.

Look, this is the tenth time you've decided to outright lie about what you said earlier in the day. If you think you can rely on strawman arguments and ad-hom to get through today, you're wrong.

We've been over your inconsistencies, your buddying and your blatant select hearing when it comes to mechanics. You took a gambit and surprise, you lost.

You keep spouting on and on about meta which is sad because you havent read a single player properly this entire game. Do I sound scummy to you, Mag?

Is it hard to see me as scum when you know I'm not on your mafia team? Go ahead, take a minute to respond.

And when you can manage to say a SHRED of something townie, I'll CONSIDER lynching you after Voss.
    No u

No u

No, no u

Sent from my rotary phone using its crappy system

MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

MM read my post. I outlined all of Magoroths slips. If you TR him this game after all that shit he said, I wont ever TR you again.
    Iím Ezio Auditore, if you kill me the Templars win