Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Re: FM The Championat

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it.

Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side.

It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. @Stealthbomber16

I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place.
    sources?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #556

Re: FM The Championat

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it.

Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side.

It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. @Stealthbomber16

I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place.
    I think that’s the case with most people, not just liberals

7. ISO #557