This whole marshall/mayor trial is getting annoying :)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #19

Re: This whole marshall/mayor trial is getting annoying :)

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Feel free to highlight where I threatened to ban you for playing poorly... this delusional nonsense is exactly what I’m talking about
    First you say something out of the blue like i think people have to listen to my commands when i have not revealed, who's delusional now? I never said that.

Obviously im talking about what this entire thread is about, banning ppl over not using -reveal after they said their role etc etc and looks like town.

Yes im getting reported and in the end banned for not using -reveal that i said in this thread. The only 2 valid reports on me ever has been the same thing, not revealing which is not against the rules and as you said yourself i dont have to listen to what other people request of me and playing poorly is not against the rules as you said too, you're basically confirming all the WL's on me at this point is unvalid.

I had a town here who refused to play as town annymore, deleted lw's and didnt say who he checked annymore, that was somehow okay and not against the rules.
    I had a town who said before game starteed in the save pick that he was going to kill soul eater n1 and he did it, but somehow that wasnt griefing. (guy admitted he was going to grief me lmfao) but thats fine, totally not grief or trying to ruin for soul on purpose.

but when soul eater plays a bit poorly or wants to reveal later, now thats not okay. is it just me or this stuff all just rigged.

Gotta say i was a bit trolly in the replay but thats about it, i gave role and lw and everything, not required to have to use -reveal, at best it should just be labelled as bit trolly but no harm. atleast not per rules if these other people can go ahead and stop playing as town on purpose and removing lw's and say shit town randomed me on trial day 2 or day 3 so im not playing annymore cya shitheads that was somehow okay and not gamethrow, and im nowhere near close any of dat, i mean simply not using -reveal but saying role is nowhere near any of that.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 31st, 2019 at 09:10 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.