This whole marshall/mayor trial is getting annoying :)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

This whole marshall/mayor trial is getting annoying :)

Now smurf / alt accounts popped up having 100% knowledge to my yesterdays approved report ppl with you know sub 5-50 games and no replays of them in the bank registry and such showing up suddenly talking about it, kinda exposed yourself there, toxic ppl who gets banned and comes back on smurfs to wreak havoc.

Annyway, so i get another game here, everyone agreeds im government, i claim government day2 trial no one counter claim, everyone says inno, okay so i get innoed and ppl believe i am govern now, i never claimed which government i was i could been crier, mayor, marshall, citizen, etc. i told them i cant reveal on trial (i was marshall) yeah, annyway day 3, they trial me again to grief, some certain specific ppl and back with it again, reveal or lynch, (cant reveal on trial) despite we already agreed previous day that nobody counter claimed my government which nobody did and next day they do it again, cry about not revealing then trials, yet no counter claim.

First thing with not revealing is waiting for a counter claim so i can smack him, thats one evil or thrower town dead.
    Second, there is still neut evil alive so judge is still possible, simple as that i wouldn't reveal , especially not as marshall.
    third, everyone agreed day2 that i was govern and no counter claims so we went by that, everyone seemed happy with that and understood i was govern.

day3, ppl go back to lying and saying i promised to reveal and all types of toxic play to get me lynched without evidence and starts with the "reveal or get reported" bullcrap.

Even i think at that point the people who are so tryhard to lynch a govern claim that got no counter claim and innoed day2 by everyone is the ones griefing the govern player.

come on, game is getting toxic at this point. after ppl saw that report they think they can guilty everyone who claims marshall/mayor if they dont reveal even if no counter claims or any sort of "reason" to lynch em.

Its like this now

1 - There is judge in this save: I dont care, if you dont reveal its guilty and reported.
    2 - There is no one who counter claims your govern: I dont care, if you dont reveal its guilty and reported.
    3 - You were randomed up here and you were accidentaly mayor/marshall day2, day3? Well i dont care, if you dont reveal its guilty and reported.
    4 - You want to reveal next day? Well idgaf what you want, you have to reveal or else its guilty and reported.

Thats what toxic people are seeing now and yeah, thats basically them being able to not only grief the govern player but also report him and get him banned when its the User who randoms you that is the griefer.

If mayor/marshall has a reason not to reveal then they shouldn't have to reveal and we shouldn't have to listen to these toxic people saying reveal or reported when all they can do is simply trial someone else for roles and keep playing the game instead of griefing that 1 player who no one counter claimed and its judge in game and we have no clues on him.

At this point i rather want this a bit more cleared up or else il stop being govern cause lately i wanted to chill some games where i did not want to reveal every single game and what do i get? yeah this shat. now everyone is free to grief the player who claims govern if he doesnt reveal or else reported thats not chill at all its just stupid and ruins the game.

opinions?
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 29th, 2019 at 02:19 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.