{Watch List} Tofunubz: 1-S2-1-8329059, FreShu: 1-S2-1-4302005
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Tofunubz: 1-S2-1-8329059, FreShu: 1-S2-1-4302005

Tofunubz 1-S2-1-8329059

Role jailor - Crime execs me N2.

My role is veteran - sc2 name MasterNinja
    Night 1 - Bus driver swap 7 (me) and 9. I Alert. bus driver and 9 both died. his LW confirms that im very likely to be Veteran so everyone is asked to PM me roles day 2.

You never know if the bus driver had wrong LW or not but even so im the most confirmed player, should stay on standby until there are signs of me being evil or not veteran.

Instead this guy, wants to just jail me Night 2 when im the most confirmed town and exec. I explain to him how i am veteran and that i am veteran. he just execs not giving a fuck or trying to play as a town.

Dont know why he did it, totally unlogical and unsenseable, totally throw and should simply jailed others for the time beeing to make sure im still "veteran" as claimed.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Tofunubz 1-S2-1-8329059

ID Verification
    Tofunubz: Correct. 1-S2-1-8329059

Players Added to Report
    FreShu: 1-S2-1-4302005

Hotkey
    Tofunubz: 6
    FreShu: CTRL + 6

Summary:
    Tofunubz chooses the name glowinthedarksemen and is a Jailor in slot #1.
    FreShu chooses the name Guy and is a Lookout in slot #9.

Day 1: #9 quits. #1 decides to jail #8.

Night 1: #1 asks #8 to claim a role. #8 takes a while to respond, and #1 chooses to execute.

Day 2: #14 (Bus Driver) dies to a Veteran. #14's last will indicates that he bussed #7 and #9. Since #9 left the game, it's clear that #7 is the Veteran. #7 asks everyone for roleclaims, but some players are skeptical. #7 and others try to explain how #7 is confirmed, but it never seems to get through. #1 decides to jail #7.

Night 2: #7 explains in careful detail why he is the Veteran. #1 refuses to listen, and decides to execute #7.

The replay ends at the end of Night 2.

Was the game result altered?
    Unclear; the replay ends.

Player Offenses
    Tofunubz: Gamethrowing
    FreShu: Rolequitting

Previous Offenses
    Tofunubz: None
    FreShu: None

Recommended Action
    Tofunubz: Watchlist x2
    FreShu: On Hold

Additional Notes
    #1 refused to consider the evidence that showed that #7 was a Veteran. He recklessly jailed and executed #7 despite the solid evidence and clear explanations.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Omegasaur; October 17th, 2019 at 02:56 PM.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3