Register

User Tag List

Is mafia 2.0 playable/testable?

I wanted to try out -Mafia- 2.0, but I couldn't find it. If it's online, could someone share the map link for NA server?

There is a Mafia Test, but its last patch note is from 2017, it's image is a rickroll image (NOBODY would join that), and reviews are from like 2012 or so. I don't believe that's the test map for 2.0.

There is a 3rd, besides the original and the rickroll one - but I think it's said that it belongs to a cheater who got banned in the original? Not sure.

But guess that, since the forum section for 2.0 bug reports is closed, there is no test map currently online?

Re: Is mafia 2.0 playable/testable?

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I wanted to try out -Mafia- 2.0, but I couldn't find it. If it's online, could someone share the map link for NA server?

There is a Mafia Test, but its last patch note is from 2017, it's image is a rickroll image (NOBODY would join that), and reviews are from like 2012 or so. I don't believe that's the test map for 2.0.

There is a 3rd, besides the original and the rickroll one - but I think it's said that it belongs to a cheater who got banned in the original? Not sure.

But guess that, since the forum section for 2.0 bug reports is closed, there is no test map currently online?
    Yeah, I would try to avoid any map that isn't officially supported.

We're looking into public testing 2.0 in the very near future actually but I have a few bugs I need to address before then.

Mostly UI tune-ups and tweaks to role options. I've been very busy with work etc., but I'll have it finished out soon.