Howdy, some help regarding Setups please.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Howdy, some help regarding Setups please.

So ive played 2 setups fully, are on my 3rd and i am really enjoying the S-FMs on this site so far, its great fun and i would like to firstly thank yall for this experience that is provided here.

Now secondly i am quite a creative chap i would like to think so really hosting a S-FM sounds like a lot of fun, setting up my own setup with wacky ideas and stuff, however given i have quite limited hosting experience i think i would rather start with something simple with maybe one unique mechanic and work from their.
    In any case is their a guide to making setups and could anybody here who has hosted maybe give me some tips to hosting and/or setup making.

Thank you all, and have a great day!
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2

Re: Howdy, some help regarding Setups please.

You will find everything you need about setups (and pretty much everything else about FM) here (link). It's a sticky thread in Forum Mafia Discussion (this subforum).

You can also message me if you'd like help before posting the setup, either here or on Discord (The Dark Lord#4582). @Huey The Long
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 22nd, 2019 at 08:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Re: Howdy, some help regarding Setups please.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You will find everything you need about setups (and pretty much everything else about FM) here (link). It's a sticky thread in Forum Mafia Discussion (this subforum).

You can also message me if you'd like help before posting the setup, either here or on Discord (The Dark Lord#4582). @Huey The Long
    Thanks G
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5