1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yeah I do not know.
    fuck me
    my brain hurts
    too much to consider
    pls kill me.
    Like, that's NOT scum mag, NO WAY, unless he's SK trying to find mafia first. NO WAY. My brain is definetly overheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1902

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Say Pro Team So You Confess To Being Scum?

Who Are Your Partners Then?

Okay you win, that was funny xD

But seriously, I can't prove I was actually RBed because... well, noone can prove that. You can't prove the opposite either, though, unless you lynch me, which comes down to this video (I know you like videos) :
    Spoiler : video :
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1903

to be fair, it was a very great play for Mafia to kill blinkskater last night (we now think hes actress). whether or not hes actually actress is irrelevant: the WIFOM is enough to make it worth it.
    now, would **I** kill him? I dunno. im just saying nightkill analysis might not be applicable in this scenario, given that *ANYONE* could've gotten something positive out of killing him
    So you think Huey is scum? Blink couldn't be actress if town Huey has a sus check on someone who from your POV is always town

4. ISO #1904

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    FUCK IT.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,

This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

ALL CHOO CHOO ON EFEKANNN

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah, if Unknown is the scum, which i think he very well could be at this point, then the rest of us are pretty much Confirmed as town. Me, yourself and Mag. That then opens us to efe, Frink, SB16, Voss, Light, and DS to be the other scums. As such i think Frinck could very well be in the mafia and besides that i dont have too much of a clue. Efe maybe but like he is just playing in such a shitty way that i cant pull anything. I wanna see more from Voss and a bit more from DS but i think DS is a citizen at this point.
    replace that word with assholery and I will agree with you
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    FUCK IT.

Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,

This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

We Have A Confession.. He Said Choo Choo And Only Scum Support Lynch Trains... Congrats Guys We Got Em..

7. ISO #1907

Btw. This feels genuinely townie, even though it's nothing really logically strong. Putting DS a bit higher in my town reads.

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Frinck les,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,
    this is the gayest post I have seen today

and also im back from afk and prepared a milkshake for myself
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1908

FUCK IT.

you truly are the dumbest person I have seen on the earth besides Magoroth and Rachyl and some others

or the most scummiest

atleast I gotta agree with you "when in doubt lynch Efekannn02"
    and also "this game is fd when Efekannn02 is the voice of reason"

bad thing is that im comfirmed Town and a comfirmed Nullread at the same time

Only scum would policy lynch at that point where 2 townies already died sooooooo
    YOU GOTTA DIE FIRST YOU SCUM!!!

Everyone who is town vote MM or y'all get insulted by me for being scummy and assholes
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you truly are the dumbest person I have seen on the earth besides Magoroth and Rachyl and some others

or the most scummiest

atleast I gotta agree with you "when in doubt lynch Efekannn02"
    and also "this game is fd when Efekannn02 is the voice of reason"

bad thing is that im comfirmed Town and a comfirmed Nullread at the same time

Only scum would policy lynch at that point where 2 townies already died sooooooo
    YOU GOTTA DIE FIRST YOU SCUM!!!

Everyone who is town vote MM or y'all get insulted by me for being scummy and assholes
    and also if this is a trick for you to see if im truly town then that plan already backfires like always because I never care and would lynch/get rid of you anyway for that treacharous action
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1910

Im not the one who tried to lynch Blink and Mesk all day because they were towns

They were actually buddies and also if I knew they were scum I wouldnt care anyway because I prefer getting rid of MM and Rumox and all the others

if I knew they were town I would have pretty much slipped that im scum lol

and also I literally dont know what im talking about right now besides that MM WILL DIE TODAY!
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    We Have A Confession.. He Said Choo Choo And Only Scum Support Lynch Trains... Congrats Guys We Got Em..
    Scums and Mentally Ill people

MM is desperate for survival and tries to get rid of the Nullread first instead of the scums or towns who bring more info

MM is scum or stupid
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

I actually dont care if you apologize or not

you still have to get punished and you are already first on my cvote SO SCREW YOU

I feel like a psychopath who is unfortunetaly being right right now

and also im listening to some good music right now for whatever reason
    I love this chocolate drink
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1914
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    So you think Huey is scum? Blink couldn't be actress if town Huey has a sus check on someone who from your POV is always town
    I don’t know what to think to be fair. Both MM and Huey are doing a fair bit of towntelling right now, but I find Huey townier than MM. I think it’s MM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ISO #1915
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    HueyTheLong,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox,Light_Ya gami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

Every single person has MM in their top 2, except for one person that has him third (the highest tpr on their list however).

I'm not ready to make a decision, but there's no way everyone would say he's scum if he is mafia. That doesn't happen.
    So you think it’s possible Huey’s pulling the big brain plays here and is trying to push you just so his partner blink doesn’t get outed as actress?

16. ISO #1916

So you think it’s possible Huey’s pulling the big brain plays here and is trying to push you just so his partner blink doesn’t get outed as actress?

I fucking wish i was pulling big brain plays, im just really confused right now
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #1917

I don’t know.. I’ve spent too long staring at this screen I need to go out for a bit.

I really hope the serial killer isn’t claiming TPR and the mafia are just laughing at us right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #1918
    Ganelon

I actually dont care if you apologize or not

you still have to get punished and you are already first on my cvote SO SCREW YOU

I feel like a psychopath who is unfortunetaly being right right now

and also im listening to some good music right now for whatever reason
    I love this chocolate drink
    why do I feel like you're actually right smh

19. ISO #1919
    Ganelon

Like, that's NOT scum mag, NO WAY, unless he's SK trying to find mafia first. NO WAY. My brain is definetly overheating.
    why do you need to convince people it's not me when nobody's even voting for me?

20. ISO #1920

So, I've been doing some soul-searching. I was 100% convinced Blinkskater was an Actress. Even his last will strikes me as scummy but I think I may have been tunneling on something that wasn't real because mechanically, someone is fucking with us.

And now I've considering all these PR claims and their validity:

Huey has had the benefit of the doubt on day one and will until someone can provide evidence against him.

I defended Magoroth early day one and townread him. There was only one kill last night, so it makes sense. I believe that doctor claim.

Unknown was town from my perspective yesterday. My read on Blinkskater must have been wrong in order for him to have been framed, which is possible. But the two circumstances that are bothering me are: A.) They were both arguing throughout day one so a bus seems unlikely B.) How would a scum role know exactly who visited who?

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926
    Ganelon

thanks

alright fam I'm pulling up my vote

MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealt hbomber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Frinckles,Unknown,SkipDay ,Magoroth

27. ISO #1927
    Ganelon

because you buddy like a scum
    and you claim like one... what the shit is that tpr claim dude

28. ISO #1928
    Ganelon

about DS, I want to state that I might've been tunnelling on them too hard. I have seen some interesting thoughts from them that caused me to move them up in my reads list (as in, I think they're town now).

now, I haven't even started considering who else it could be apart from MM/Huey.

lets think about it logically
    who is scum with MM if MM is scum?

29. ISO #1929

I'm awake.

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went. The only way I switch my lynch off MM is if there is more TPR claims. I also trust Huey's claim because I think it's fair to assume Cop is a role that is in this game considering the "possibility" of Framer being in it, and also no one is CC him. I also trust Magoroth's claim cause I think its safe to assume Doctor is a role in this game (2 scum killers) and he isn't CC'd.

Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm awake.

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went. The only way I switch my lynch off MM is if there is more TPR claims. I also trust Huey's claim because I think it's fair to assume Cop is a role that is in this game considering the "possibility" of Framer being in it, and also no one is CC him. I also trust Magoroth's claim cause I think its safe to assume Doctor is a role in this game (2 scum killers) and he isn't CC'd.

Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.
    *Shrugs* Dont Know What I Did To Ever Warrant That.. But No Skin Off My Back..

32. ISO #1932
    Ganelon

tbh I do not think it could've been blinkskater.
    I just do not see blink killing himself as a strategy.

33. ISO #1933

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went.
    That's where I'm at as well.

Of tangible information a confirmed visitation and we have one kill.

34. ISO #1934
    Ganelon

Interesting, so you think it could be Frinckles? I can totally pair him with MM and he did act somewhat erratically d1, but I’m not sure that makes him scum tbh.

If he actually did think blink was scum and slipped, if he thought blink was an actress, what he did made sense IMO

That being said, it is also entirely possible for him to be an SK, it’s probably more likely than him being Mafia.

Would explain the SK kill on blink.

35. ISO #1935

I'm awake.

In regards to Tracker, it would make sense for the mafia to claim tracker and say they followed a person to the dead guy and that person is SK. We have to remember that Unknown was bringing up how Mag may be the SK on day 1 and then today comes in saying Mag visited Blink. I think it could be a coincidence that Mag is the doctor who went to MM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

36. ISO #1936

Also looking at this we have almost unanimous support against MM here with the only backer being me which is a bit strange really aint it? normally you cant get unanimous support behind any fucker.

37. ISO #1937

thanks

alright fam I'm pulling up my vote

MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealt hbomber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Frinckles,Unknown,SkipDay ,Magoroth
    You suck at this game Magoroth

Its either me or MM you cant choose both
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939
    Ganelon

Also looking at this we have almost unanimous support against MM here with the only backer being me which is a bit strange really aint it? normally you cant get unanimous support behind any fucker.
    It is indeed strange.
    alrighty fam I'm sold
    let's do this

Unknown1234,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,HueyTheLo ng,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Voss,DS,rumox,Efe kannn02,SkipDay,Magoroth

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941
    Ganelon

I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    cuz it doesn't happen that often.
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.

42. ISO #1942

I suppose that if blinkskater was actually actress, eliminating the SK would actually be a town-aligned thing.
    we can't go chasing shadows.
    we'll find out if there's 3 mafia left or two soon enough. I think the best thing to do is work off of the assumption that blink really was town, and not actress. theres too many variables to take into account otherwise
    Frinckles, ive believed you in part in the past over the Actress stuff but with all this going on and with the TRacker and Doctor claim it seems very unlikley unless its a Blink-Mag-Unk team of super risky bois which i would respect but seems not likely. So would you like to say why their is no way blink is not just a citizen and is actress and thus why their is no framer?

I do think that we should assume that Blink was a citizen unless we have a really good reason otherwise.
    I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.
    So between all four of you, you see MM as the scummier

43. ISO #1943

what are you high on this time mag?

and also nice new profile picture it makes me less want to lynch you

but I still want to lynch you regardless
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So between all four of you, you see MM as the scummier
    and I see you as an idiot

I prefer trusting blink but I prefer cancerism and chaosism more so idc

y'all want to destroy me but you cant because im comfirmed town and trying to get rid of me makes you scum

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I ABUSE THE SYSTEM TO BECOME PERMANULL!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #1947

Yeah this is pretty true tbf, i was saying yesterday a lynch on clank would of been a solid lynch due to lack of content and activity.

48. ISO #1948

Okay so thinking it over, I think lynching one of these TPR claims is a bad idea. If we get it wrong we will be down to 1 TPR tomorrow, maybe even 0 considering where the NK goes.

Voss is right we should be looking elsewhere today and string our TPR along.
    Wait you blocked Light Yagami?

Did you block me aswell then?

I really want to lynch you because of that ugly profile picture and your shitty tone
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #1949

and I see you as an idiot

I prefer trusting blink but I prefer cancerism and chaosism more so idc

y'all want to destroy me but you cant because im comfirmed town and trying to get rid of me makes you scum

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I ABUSE THE SYSTEM TO BECOME PERMANULL!!!!
    That wasn't even directed at you efe.

You're jumping at shadows. :0

50. ISO #1950

Yeah this is pretty true tbf, i was saying yesterday a lynch on clank would of been a solid lynch due to lack of content and activity.
    and you guys prefered it on Blink even though I wanted to lynch the other guy

Everyone who lynched blink should be investigated because if the other guy is scum then everyone who voted blink has protected him from dying and atleast 2 of them could be scum among them
    I Like Ice Cream