S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 102
Register

User Tag List

Page 102 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3753
  1. #2021

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well we have a Cop - me

    We have a doctor - Mag (this is probably true, the only other way that nobody else died is that the consort blocked the SK but MM claimed to be blocked so unlikely)

    We have a tracker claim between MM and Unk
    With that i think its likely we have one of each, we have no vigi, we have one of each. WIth that we really should hit the SK today, it means one less TPR dead tommorow, it means we can hopefully get more info from the TPRs that survive, it means we can look to see which TPRs died and who that kill points to what and with all that we have greater infomation. Best case is we hit SK, Middle case is we hit a Mafia, Worst case we hit a citizen who isnt contributing much.

    I think ive really come around to this Lynching out the TPRs thing after a glass of water and a think.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  2. #2022

  3. #2023

  4. #2024

  5. #2025

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Some interesting stats:

    - 60% of voters prefer Efe to Light
    - 52.5% of voters prefer Light to Frinkles
    - 54.5% of voters prefer Frinkles to Marsh
    - 54.5% of voters prefer Marsh to Unknown
    - 58% of voters prefer unknown to rumox

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  6. #2026

  7. #2027

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    You play like a baboon which only benefits scum. Scum NEVER kill you because they know they can either push you easily in a MYLO or use you for a policy lynch. This is why I refused to sign games when you play
    Town benefits from it because im a independent thinker and can turn into a wild card pretty easily by that

    your argument is invalid
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  8. #2028

  9. #2029

  10. #2030

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Efe confirmed SK
    it wasnt a slip you baboon

    do you really think you would survive with that ugly profile picture if I was SK?

    if you say something else now your previous statements will become invalid and im gonna become important and cooler than you
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #2031

  12. #2032

  13. #2033

  14. #2034

  15. #2035

  16. #2036

  17. #2037

  18. #2038

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you were the SK who would you have killed?
    I don't know. If I were the SK, I probably would've killed you, blink, or rumox.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  19. #2039

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    the roles were probably at least partially randomised. I can't speak for naz but usually I randomise it until I see a role combo that seems moderately palatable (balance-wise), so thats probably what happened here.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  20. #2040

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •