S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 96
Register

User Tag List

Page 96 of 188 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3753
  1. #1901

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yeah I do not know.
    fuck me
    my brain hurts
    too much to consider
    pls kill me.
    Like, that's NOT scum mag, NO WAY, unless he's SK trying to find mafia first. NO WAY. My brain is definetly overheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  2. #1902

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Say Pro Team So You Confess To Being Scum?

    Who Are Your Partners Then?

    Okay you win, that was funny xD

    But seriously, I can't prove I was actually RBed because... well, noone can prove that. You can't prove the opposite either, though, unless you lynch me, which comes down to this video (I know you like videos) :
    Spoiler : video :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  3. #1903

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    to be fair, it was a very great play for Mafia to kill blinkskater last night (we now think hes actress). whether or not hes actually actress is irrelevant: the WIFOM is enough to make it worth it.
    now, would **I** kill him? I dunno. im just saying nightkill analysis might not be applicable in this scenario, given that *ANYONE* could've gotten something positive out of killing him
    So you think Huey is scum? Blink couldn't be actress if town Huey has a sus check on someone who from your POV is always town

  4. #1904

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    FUCK IT.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,


    This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

    And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

    ALL CHOO CHOO ON EFEKANNN
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  5. #1905

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah, if Unknown is the scum, which i think he very well could be at this point, then the rest of us are pretty much Confirmed as town. Me, yourself and Mag. That then opens us to efe, Frink, SB16, Voss, Light, and DS to be the other scums. As such i think Frinck could very well be in the mafia and besides that i dont have too much of a clue. Efe maybe but like he is just playing in such a shitty way that i cant pull anything. I wanna see more from Voss and a bit more from DS but i think DS is a citizen at this point.
    replace that word with assholery and I will agree with you
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  6. #1906

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    FUCK IT.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,


    This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

    And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

    ALL CHOO CHOO ON EFEKANNN
    We Have A Confession.. He Said Choo Choo And Only Scum Support Lynch Trains... Congrats Guys We Got Em..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  7. #1907

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw. This feels genuinely townie, even though it's nothing really logically strong. Putting DS a bit higher in my town reads.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Frinck les,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,
    this is the gayest post I have seen today


    and also im back from afk and prepared a milkshake for myself
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  8. #1908

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    FUCK IT.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,


    This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

    And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

    ALL CHOO CHOO ON EFEKANNN
    you truly are the dumbest person I have seen on the earth besides Magoroth and Rachyl and some others

    or the most scummiest

    atleast I gotta agree with you "when in doubt lynch Efekannn02"
    and also "this game is fd when Efekannn02 is the voice of reason"

    bad thing is that im comfirmed Town and a comfirmed Nullread at the same time

    Only scum would policy lynch at that point where 2 townies already died sooooooo
    YOU GOTTA DIE FIRST YOU SCUM!!!

    Everyone who is town vote MM or y'all get insulted by me for being scummy and assholes
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  9. #1909

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you truly are the dumbest person I have seen on the earth besides Magoroth and Rachyl and some others

    or the most scummiest

    atleast I gotta agree with you "when in doubt lynch Efekannn02"
    and also "this game is fd when Efekannn02 is the voice of reason"

    bad thing is that im comfirmed Town and a comfirmed Nullread at the same time

    Only scum would policy lynch at that point where 2 townies already died sooooooo
    YOU GOTTA DIE FIRST YOU SCUM!!!

    Everyone who is town vote MM or y'all get insulted by me for being scummy and assholes
    and also if this is a trick for you to see if im truly town then that plan already backfires like always because I never care and would lynch/get rid of you anyway for that treacharous action
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  10. #1910

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Im not the one who tried to lynch Blink and Mesk all day because they were towns


    They were actually buddies and also if I knew they were scum I wouldnt care anyway because I prefer getting rid of MM and Rumox and all the others


    if I knew they were town I would have pretty much slipped that im scum lol


    and also I literally dont know what im talking about right now besides that MM WILL DIE TODAY!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #1911

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    We Have A Confession.. He Said Choo Choo And Only Scum Support Lynch Trains... Congrats Guys We Got Em..
    Scums and Mentally Ill people


    MM is desperate for survival and tries to get rid of the Nullread first instead of the scums or towns who bring more info

    MM is scum or stupid
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  12. #1912

  13. #1913

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I actually dont care if you apologize or not

    you still have to get punished and you are already first on my cvote SO SCREW YOU



    I feel like a psychopath who is unfortunetaly being right right now


    and also im listening to some good music right now for whatever reason
    I love this chocolate drink
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  14. #1914

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    So you think Huey is scum? Blink couldn't be actress if town Huey has a sus check on someone who from your POV is always town
    I don’t know what to think to be fair. Both MM and Huey are doing a fair bit of towntelling right now, but I find Huey townier than MM. I think it’s MM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  15. #1915

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    HueyTheLong,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox,Light_Ya gami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,SkipDay,Unknown1234,


    Every single person has MM in their top 2, except for one person that has him third (the highest tpr on their list however).

    I'm not ready to make a decision, but there's no way everyone would say he's scum if he is mafia. That doesn't happen.
    So you think it’s possible Huey’s pulling the big brain plays here and is trying to push you just so his partner blink doesn’t get outed as actress?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #1916

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So you think it’s possible Huey’s pulling the big brain plays here and is trying to push you just so his partner blink doesn’t get outed as actress?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I fucking wish i was pulling big brain plays, im just really confused right now
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  17. #1917

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So you think it’s possible Huey’s pulling the big brain plays here and is trying to push you just so his partner blink doesn’t get outed as actress?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t know.. I’ve spent too long staring at this screen I need to go out for a bit.

    I really hope the serial killer isn’t claiming TPR and the mafia are just laughing at us right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  18. #1918

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I actually dont care if you apologize or not

    you still have to get punished and you are already first on my cvote SO SCREW YOU


    I feel like a psychopath who is unfortunetaly being right right now


    and also im listening to some good music right now for whatever reason
    I love this chocolate drink
    why do I feel like you're actually right smh
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  19. #1919

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Like, that's NOT scum mag, NO WAY, unless he's SK trying to find mafia first. NO WAY. My brain is definetly overheating.
    why do you need to convince people it's not me when nobody's even voting for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  20. #1920

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    So, I've been doing some soul-searching. I was 100% convinced Blinkskater was an Actress. Even his last will strikes me as scummy but I think I may have been tunneling on something that wasn't real because mechanically, someone is fucking with us.

    And now I've considering all these PR claims and their validity:

    Huey has had the benefit of the doubt on day one and will until someone can provide evidence against him.

    I defended Magoroth early day one and townread him. There was only one kill last night, so it makes sense. I believe that doctor claim.

    Unknown was town from my perspective yesterday. My read on Blinkskater must have been wrong in order for him to have been framed, which is possible. But the two circumstances that are bothering me are: A.) They were both arguing throughout day one so a bus seems unlikely B.) How would a scum role know exactly who visited who?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •