1. ISO #1651
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I think it’s Frinckles tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ISO #1652
    Ganelon

Thinking back, blink did say we should lynch him. He didn’t really bother explaining why but I think that play would’ve been pro town if we had actually lynched him.

We wouldn’t have to deal with this mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ISO #1653

If we focus on putting one of the four of us and attempt to pair them with people from the other group based on last vote (whether the vote is realistic or not will be determined after)

Magoroth Likes: rumox
    He is okay with: Clank/DS/Efekannn02
    He does not like: Stealth/Frinckles/Yagami

Huey likes: Stealth
    He is okay with: Efekannn02/rumox/DS
    He does not like: Frinckles/Clank/Yagami

MM likes: Yagami
    He is okay with: Frinckles/rumox/DS/Clank
    He does not like: Stealth/Efekannn02

Going to go more into pairings and see if there are any that make a lot of sense. Just posting this now to see what end of day views were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If we focus on putting one of the four of us and attempt to pair them with people from the other group based on last vote (whether the vote is realistic or not will be determined after)

Magoroth Likes: rumox
    He is okay with: Clank/DS/Efekannn02
    He does not like: Stealth/Frinckles/Yagami

Huey likes: Stealth
    He is okay with: Efekannn02/rumox/DS
    He does not like: Frinckles/Clank/Yagami

MM likes: Yagami
    He is okay with: Frinckles/rumox/DS/Clank
    He does not like: Stealth/Efekannn02

Going to go more into pairings and see if there are any that make a lot of sense. Just posting this now to see what end of day views were.
    Things to note at first glance that stand out from day 1:

Magoroth putting rumox in his town group, pretty sure this was to avoid his lynch and instead get me/Frinckles lynched. Magoroth with Frinckles is unlikely, rumox is possible

MM with his push against lynching Efekannn02 at the start due to policy lynch. While this looks bad, the push on Efekannn02 wasn't encouraged/pursued much throughout the day.

Huey did not like Clank and Yagami due to their comments towards wanting to skip the day. I believe more was added on Clank suggesting that the loud players were more likely to be scum.

MM did not like Stealth but because he was concerned about me and Stealth town-reading each other. Hard to gauge this reaction because his concern with Stealth was minor compared to mine. Could be attempting to look like he scum reads Stealth while not actually pushing for his lynch.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1655

Fuck it, just going to copy the other ones.

Stealth: MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

rumox: blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLon g,Clank,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,DS,Frinck les,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Yagami: blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,

Efekannn02: Frinckles,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Unk nown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,blinkskater,

DS.: Mesk514,rumox,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Clank,Unkno wn1234,Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbombe r16,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,SkipDay,DS,

6. ISO #1656

Stealth: MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

rumox: blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLon g,Clank,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,DS,Frinck les,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Yagami: blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,

Efekannn02: Frinckles,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Unk nown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,blinkskater,

DS.: Mesk514,rumox,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Clank,Unkno wn1234,Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbombe r16,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,SkipDay,DS,
    Stealth and rumox both wanted MM dead. Both were fairly consistent in their pushes on him throughout the game. Unlikely to be scum with MM.

Efekannn02, Yagami, and DS. all had MM in middle of the pack. MM liked Yagami, was not highly opinionated on DS, and did not like Efekannn02 (through the policy lynch, but also not terribly valid based on lack of continued push).

7. ISO #1657

Yagami and DS. both had Huey high on their lists, but not as a priority lynch. Stealth and Efekannn02 both had Huey middle-to-low, while rumox had them middle-to-high.

8. ISO #1658

Stealth and rumox both wanted MM dead. Both were fairly consistent in their pushes on him throughout the game. Unlikely to be scum with MM.

Efekannn02, Yagami, and DS. all had MM in middle of the pack. MM liked Yagami, was not highly opinionated on DS, and did not like Efekannn02 (through the policy lynch, but also not terribly valid based on lack of continued push).
    This isnt true btw. I had MM as my top lycnch candidate until I was very visibly told by MM in thread to move him since i hadnt seen him hardclaim power role.

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Gonna pause for now due to just having read like 300 posts lol.

Here is where I currently stand. Alot of the middle is just null completely from like unknown to efekann02, huey to DS is town, skip i dont remember shit from, yagami ive been going back and forth on so probably like true neutral there. Rest can be my d1 POE pending thoughts changing upon further catchups

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,rumox,SkipDay,Light_Ya gami,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Clank,Efekannn02, HueyTheLong,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,DS,

Here is a more accurate assessment of where i was yesterday before the end of day bullshit by blink

10. ISO #1660

Stealth/Yagami/rumox all had Magoroth in the middle of their list.

Efekannn02 and DS. both had Magoroth near the bottom of their list.

11. ISO #1661

The problem is there are people like Clank who never even placed a vote on anyone, and had few amounts of posts on top of that.

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    Greetings Comrades!
    We must be nicer!
    Lynching is bad for the soul.
    I am dandy yourself?
    I am clank wtf are you?
    lol
    Why is it not fair to suspect blinkskater of that?
    reading is fundamental my bad lol
    I have played games similar , normally the most forward and vocal have some suspicion on them . I am still reading and trying to get a feel for people. I missed a lot on the first day so catching up currently.

what is a sofft claim ?
    The most reasonable interaction coming from clank was him questioning his opinion on blink. I am marking him as a wildcard scum/newb town. Definitely not the Serial Killer.

13. ISO #1663

The most reasonable interaction coming from clank was him questioning his opinion on blink. I am marking him as a wildcard scum/newb town. Definitely not the Serial Killer.
    "his" as in Frinckles.

14. ISO #1664

This isnt true btw. I had MM as my top lycnch candidate until I was very visibly told by MM in thread to move him since i hadnt seen him hardclaim power role.
    Ahh, that's a fair point that I didn't factor in about MM's claim actually changing people's opinion on him.

15. ISO #1665

DS., how do you think Magoroth benefits from killing blinkskater if he's mafia/sk? Mafia might be a bit more explainable if his teammates were under fire, but as a Serial Killer it doesn't seem like something worth considering.

16. ISO #1666

DS., how do you think Magoroth benefits from killing blinkskater if he's mafia/sk? Mafia might be a bit more explainable if his teammates were under fire, but as a Serial Killer it doesn't seem like something worth considering.
    I dont a scum Magoroth honestly thinks hes being tracked at all (I didnt personally think he was scummy yesterday at least) and so killing Blinkskater probably throws shade on Frinckles the most. I am interested to see Frinckles step away from the Blink situation and actually try to solve the game, but my thought yesterday was that Frinckles v Blink was TvT anyway so yes this would make Frinckles look bad. It also would make the people who voted Blink at EOD yesterday look bad also I think

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

I don't think*

not sure if we can edit posts here or not but not gonna push my luck until I know
    Don't edit posts, yeah. You won't get in trouble if you do it once, usually people end up doing it for grammar purposes and then get warned not to.

19. ISO #1669

I dont a scum Magoroth honestly thinks hes being tracked at all (I didnt personally think he was scummy yesterday at least) and so killing Blinkskater probably throws shade on Frinckles the most. I am interested to see Frinckles step away from the Blink situation and actually try to solve the game, but my thought yesterday was that Frinckles v Blink was TvT anyway so yes this would make Frinckles look bad. It also would make the people who voted Blink at EOD yesterday look bad also I think
    Is there any way to check what the final vote standings were towards the end of the day? Normally I'd assume that if they were scum they'd switch their votes last minute to save a teammate, but that ended up being Mesk so it's not as relevant.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Could blink have been attacked three times?
    Vigilante cannot attack night one, so no there couldn't have been a third attack.

22. ISO #1672

Is there any way to check what the final vote standings were towards the end of the day? Normally I'd assume that if they were scum they'd switch their votes last minute to save a teammate, but that ended up being Mesk so it's not as relevant.
    Idk. Personally the vote counter thing wasn't even working for me at EOD but I'm not sure if that was a mobile issue or not

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

Idk. Personally the vote counter thing wasn't even working for me at EOD but I'm not sure if that was a mobile issue or not
    It was definitely crashing for me at EOD too, so I wasn't able to view the votes until the day was over.

25. ISO #1675

Wasn't certain if that was confirmed or not
    It was discussed in the setup page before the game started. Don't know when it was added

26. ISO #1676

Who suggested it was a good idea to let Vigi shoot if there was a claim? I may have to go back and find it

27. ISO #1677

Oh it was Stealthbomber16 in his large wall post about potential scenarios.

It's a really scummy plan considering that if MM actually is vigi all it would do is have him shoot Magoroth and either kill a doctor (if it's Huey) or hit a night immune and then a back and forth argument about who is lying. If MM isn't vigi it's applied the same way.

28. ISO #1678

Going to sleep now. Hopefully the people who didn't show up turn up tomorrow.

29. ISO #1679

Oh it was Stealthbomber16 in his large wall post about potential scenarios.

It's a really scummy plan considering that if MM actually is vigi all it would do is have him shoot Magoroth and either kill a doctor (if it's Huey) or hit a night immune and then a back and forth argument about who is lying. If MM isn't vigi it's applied the same way.
    Oh yeah fuck death descriptions right those aren’t a thing

I’m a dumbass carry on

It’s not me + mm that’s the wrong tree
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #1680

The only problem with this is if MM is scum you just told him exactly what to claim to avoid being lynched. I think it's going to come down to 100% reactions on the situation, when MM shows up.
    When I was thinking this over earlier I thought this exact thing. Actually speaking aloud the variables in regards to the claim to come from MM would help scum. I'm reading DS post about this as a possible Mafia coaching his team mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    actually if Im town its physically impossible for blink to NOT have been attacked twice
    If. I don't like this choice of word. I get why you would use it but I feel like if you are town should be speaking from (as blink would say) a pure stand point. I am town.

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    When I was thinking this over earlier I thought this exact thing. Actually speaking aloud the variables in regards to the claim to come from MM would help scum. I'm reading DS post about this as a possible Mafia coaching his team mate.
    If. I don't like this choice of word. I get why you would use it but I feel like if you are town should be speaking from (as blink would say) a pure stand point. I am town.

Why would I coach publicly when I could just coach in scum chat?

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

Why would I coach publicly when I could just coach in scum chat?
    I highly doubt Mafia would have anticipated such a situation as we have right now, at best they had a loose idea on what they will claim in regards to being red checked or tracked. But 3 people claiming TPR in such a fashion? No way they would have prepped for that. Tbh that seems too naive of a question to be honest. I can easily see Mafia trying to day coach a team mate for this situation.

48 hour days.
    Ah awesome. Well I will be able to catch you guys at another peak hour for you guys then before end of day 2.

37. ISO #1687

And since I am throwing a bit of shade your way, when you were doing your reads based on pages you stopped kinda early iirc. I'm not saying this is AI but it's pretty close to something I did as scum. I was going to do an ISO on people, did 2 then gave up.

This is very graspy I know, just being honest

38. ISO #1688

I highly doubt Mafia would have anticipated such a situation as we have right now, at best they had a loose idea on what they will claim in regards to being red checked or tracked. But 3 people claiming TPR in such a fashion? No way they would have prepped for that. Tbh that seems too naive of a question to be honest. I can easily see Mafia trying to day coach a team mate for this situation.

Ah awesome. Well I will be able to catch you guys at another peak hour for you guys then before end of day 2.

Do mafia not have daychat on this site?

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

And since I am throwing a bit of shade your way, when you were doing your reads based on pages you stopped kinda early iirc. I'm not saying this is AI but it's pretty close to something I did as scum. I was going to do an ISO on people, did 2 then gave up.

This is very graspy I know, just being honest
    I'm sure you can understand that subbing into a game on d1 about 16 pages into the game already that it was going to take me a while to catch up. I still haven't had a chance to (I work m-f about 10-12 hours a day and my work is sending me on a cross country trip to Orlando tomorrow for a four day work conference so I've been getting ready for that trip and also had a clan apex tournament today so yeah)

I would argue that me being present and in thread and actively engaging and hunting should take priority over me reading through pages 7-14 of day one, wouldn't you say?

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

I do find it interesting that over night I am suddenly a high suspect when yesterday I wasn't at all, and if I remember correctly, rather highly town read by a number of players. I'm sure me putting pressure on Mesk has caused some suspicion my way, but i don't think anyone has come up with a legitimate reason behind me ACTUALLY being scum. So far I've seen - he's got a period in his username! - I've never played with you so you may be the type of person to do a hidden cypher death note! - you disappeared from the thread when we were talking to you and totally weren't in a highly public apex tournament stream! lol

I am pretty obviously town here.

43. ISO #1693

I'm sure you can understand that subbing into a game on d1 about 16 pages into the game already that it was going to take me a while to catch up. I still haven't had a chance to (I work m-f about 10-12 hours a day and my work is sending me on a cross country trip to Orlando tomorrow for a four day work conference so I've been getting ready for that trip and also had a clan apex tournament today so yeah)

I would argue that me being present and in thread and actively engaging and hunting should take priority over me reading through pages 7-14 of day one, wouldn't you say?
    I agree I'm just bored and prodding at shit tbh. The game is in a state where we are basically waiting on people to post so we can progress.

Day and night chat are standard where I'm from. With nothing in the setup stating differently I couldn't know that.

Are there any other site specific setup things I should know?
    Nothing that I can recall besides this current voting method we sometimes throw up (we do it to make Voss happy). I've never played FM elsewhere so I wouldn't be the one to ask that question, I hardly play FM here alone. This is probs like my 5th game? There are some pretty crazy setups that have been played, these standard ones are defs the minority.

44. ISO #1694
    Ganelon

Our games are more TPR heavy than mu games.

45. ISO #1695

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    also major respect to huey if he turns out to be scum
    Fuck i wish i was scum and made this play i could get that sweet SB16 respect point. But nah im just some geezer called carmelo who has a funky hat and a little notepad who tries to find bad dudes.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

46. ISO #1696

So i think that until MM gets here and unveils information to us i we should be looking within the other scum options on the board. Personally i really think that Frinckles could be a top contender for scum really. I dont think we should lynch a third party given we have 4 TPR claims, really we need MMs claim, look at it and then lynch between MM and whoever he counter claims unless he claims Vig and then we need to look at our options, what he has said and what not and see how viable a Vig claim is. Really a Vigilante claim i think would seem off, he cant really confirm himself too well and as i believe Unknown in reply to SB16s pretty solid post. If MM was vigi and he shot mag and mag is SK then SK wont die and day 3 will be a liars game really.

I think no matter what we should be putting serious pressure on those other scum targets outside of the big TPR Diamond we have. Its all well and good getting rid of one scum but if we cant identity the other scum then we have a pretty shitty chance at winning the game. In my town core rn i just have SB16, my vote has Unknown and Magoroth at the bottom nice and safe and the reason i dont count them within my town core right now is that i am still waiting on MM because i have this little nagging voice telling me their is still a very small chance we have a Unk-Mag-Blink scum team and this whole thing has been a elaborate play, its real unlikely given we dont have any other CC's and are just waiting on MMs claim now but i cant get it out my head.

I think Unknown could of been framed and at this point it is likely but not certain, i thing Mag could be scum, could. It all rests with MMs claim and he needs to get here so we can open up the discussion ya know. As for DS, i think him being SK is getting weaker by the minute, the arguments against him just hold less ground then they did before he arrived. The Push against DS by Unknown and Mag early on could bolster my off the cuff super elaborate scum team argument. What may be more likely is one of the two being scum and one buddying off the other and following in tow to hopefully push a mislynch. I see Mag doing this more so given he is a potential SK suspect.

That is all folks ill be back later.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

47. ISO #1697

@naz

Consider the following hypothetical scenarios
    1. Mafia and sk both attack the same target. Which death note is revealed?
    2. Mafia and sk both attack the same target which the doctor heals. Which attack is healed? Which death note is revealed? Would the doctor heal both attacks or just one?
    Read the doctor role card to answer the very last question. Death notes were not allowed and I fucked up by posting it so don't ask me about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

48. ISO #1698

@naz

Continuation:
    3. Mafia and sk attack the same target which is healed by 2 doctors (lol). The target would live, correct?

This is basically a meme but why not right
    Yes lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

49. ISO #1699

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @naz
    No

50. ISO #1700

Holy shit my hangover is insane rn lol