User Tag List

Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 3753
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I went through the setup thread and reread the actress rolecard. The actress can only act as someone who she is visiting. This results in a confirmed framer and makes Huey a real cop.
    yh I know what you're saying
    just that I hadn't thought of it
    you're right
    so who did you see last night

3. ISO #2653

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Lol spoken from an SK viewpoint.

If SK and Mafia hit Town tonight it's 100% over for town.
    You sound like your projecting now. You just implied an SK knows who the Godfather would be at night and whether there is an actress/ how many mafia members are alive..

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB, what world do you live in where a hooker didnt RB atleast one of three TPR claims with a blockable SK? Lol

Somebody had to have been roleblocked. It is likely Kenny, Huey or MM. Idk wtf lights doing
    the world where light is hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

If we lynch SK today we can game the concorde vote.

If we lynch Mafia today, we have to literally pray they don't double hit town.

If we lynch Town it's over.
    how do you game the vote? if we lynch the sk maf kills one town member and it's over with a 3v3

10. ISO #2660
    Ganelon

wait so DS didnt visit anyone?
    so it is sb16
    _------+
    so you guys REALLY were bussing each other... nice

11. ISO #2661

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dude Pushing Me Is Wrong And Scummy I Gave You My Feed Back Thus Clearly I Cant Be Mafia Or SK.. Now If U Wanna Fight About And Turn This Into A Shit Posting Shit Storm Im Your I'm Your Huckleberry That's Just My Game.. And The Fact You Are Indeed Pushing Your Agenda What Ever It May Be.. Leads Me To Believe You Are In Fact SK Or Mafia.. So You Are Scum.. From My Point Of View And Need To Be Drug Into The Street And Beaten Till Dead.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Frinckle s,SkipDay,DS,Kenny,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,
    w e d o n t b e l i e v e y o u

12. ISO #2662
    Ganelon

okay so who are we lynching
    im totally in favour of skipping the day for the record

13. ISO #2663
    Ganelon

I think we need to hit a mafia today to survive.

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666
    Ganelon

but with Condorcet voting its 3v3
    if all mafia vote together and all town vote together its down to rng
    what would be the point

17. ISO #2667

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    the world where light is hooker
    Welp Your Wrong That Is Simply Isnt The Case.. Ive Said What Ive Had To Say About What I Did Yesterday.. And Why I Did It.. And It Worked I Was The One RBd. So Your Welcome Mag And Kenny.. For Taking The Consort Out And Giving Her The Vitamins.. So You Both Could Do Ur Work.. Now.. IDK WTF Else Is Going On SB16 Like I Said Is Confirmed Scum From My Point Of View....

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    nah I was tots only gonna heal a tpr claim there.
    just that I misjudged. and I forgot Unk claimed I visited blinkskater.

just, its plain AS FUCK that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol
    Is this just misworded btw? Huey was killed

20. ISO #2670

If Kenny confirmed DS that leaves us with two possible scum teams

Kenny/Mag/DS
    MM/Kira/frinckles||rumox

I personally believe it’s the second option, with the other one being the sk. So that becomes my lynch pool for today. I’ll take anyone from that pool.

21. ISO #2671
    Ganelon

4T,3M,1SK=>4T,2M,1SK=>2T,2M,1SK
    -OR-
    4T,3M,1SK=>4T,2SM,1SK=>3T,2M,1SK
    -OR-(VERY UNLIKELY)
    4T,1M,1SK
    rofl

22. ISO #2672
    Ganelon

Is this just misworded btw? Huey was killed
    let me rephrase
    the mafia nightkill benefits MM.
    he would have to gain from Huey's death

23. ISO #2673

okay so who are we lynching
    im totally in favour of skipping the day for the record
    imagine the 900 iq play where everybody just doesn’t kill after we skip day so nothing happens

24. ISO #2674
    Ganelon

I meant ending the day early, as in.
    not actually skipping.
    that would be dumb

25. ISO #2675

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If Kenny confirmed DS that leaves us with two possible scum teams

Kenny/Mag/DS
    MM/Kira/frinckles||rumox

I personally believe it’s the second option, with the other one being the sk. So that becomes my lynch pool for today. I’ll take anyone from that pool.
    this is based off of the one variable that blink did NOT kill himself which would be fucking stupid

26. ISO #2676
    Ganelon

blink didnt kill hisself

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678
    Ganelon

Hmm I might’ve confused myself, now that I think about it I dunno what I was trying to say there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

DS. not moving doesn't necessarily clear him.

I find it hard to believe someone who is apparently very well acquainted with the game would let his Citizen slot be effectively wasted. I have no memory of him being town proactive. He ain't GF or SK so he is probably consort who didn't block.

The only other player I had in a tossup for my other citbro was SB and he has played a lot more towny.

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

That's my final read of the game, I wanna lock it in. Frinkcles and Light is interchangeable.

31. ISO #2681

I find it hard to believe someone who is apparently very well acquainted with the game would let his Citizen slot be effectively wasted. I have no memory of him being town proactive. He ain't GF or SK so he is probably consort who didn't block.

The only other player I had in a tossup for my other citbro was SB and he has played a lot more towny.

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

That's my final read of the game, I wanna lock it in. Frinkcles and Light is interchangeable.
    Apparently What Im Saiyan Falls On Deaf Ears.. But Hey Whatever.. Ill Just Sit Here And Watch As This Turns Into A Shit Show..

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

Or he could be Framer who didn't visit cause Cop is now dead.

DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Stea lthbomber16,Magoroth,Kenny,rumox,SkipDay,

34. ISO #2684

Hmm I might’ve confused myself, now that I think about it I dunno what I was trying to say there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anyway, you wrote "that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol"
    "last benefits" sounds to me like it does not benefit him, guess I'm just still limited in english

35. ISO #2685

Anyway, try and lynch SK today and try to game Concorde's tie breaking algorithm or lynch Mafia (pref Consort) and pray Town isn't double tapped tonight.

I don't really have much else to add to the game tbh. My vote is reflecting the 'pray we aren't double tapped'. Feel free to do what you guys wanna do.

36. ISO #2686

Anyway, try and lynch SK today and try to game Concorde's tie breaking algorithm or lynch Mafia (pref Consort) and pray Town isn't double tapped tonight.

I don't really have much else to add to the game tbh. My vote is reflecting the 'pray we aren't double tapped'. Feel free to do what you guys wanna do.
    Marshmallow is confirmed mafia fmpov so I dont disagree with your vote. I didnt consider the DS thing either.

37. ISO #2687

Why are you voting DS if you want the sk lynched today? It's 100% impossible for DS to be sk.
    How would the town win after playing the condorcet tie breaking algorithm? The mafia would just kill again the next night.

38. ISO #2688

Why are you voting DS if you want the sk lynched today? It's 100% impossible for DS to be sk.
    How would the town win after playing the condorcet tie breaking algorithm? The mafia would just kill again the next night.
    Tru. I've mentally tapped out of this game. But my vote reflects keeping SK alive and praying we aren't double tapped.

39. ISO #2689

Tru. I've mentally tapped out of this game. But my vote reflects keeping SK alive and praying we aren't double tapped.
    Thats A Very SK Way To Look At The Game Rumox.. Like I Said SB16 Is My Top Scum Read But That Just Sounds Like SK Trying To Survive To Me..

40. ISO #2690

Along With This

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

I'm in no danger of being lynched rofl why would I try to save myself. Negative IQ. Bye bye
    Because If U Are SK And IDK If You Are Or Not With Any Real Certainty.. It Would Make You Loose The Game.. And Insulting Someones Intelligence Really Isnt They Way To Get Them To See Your Perspective..

43. ISO #2693

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because If U Are SK And IDK If You Are Or Not With Any Real Certainty.. It Would Make You Loose The Game.. And Insulting Someones Intelligence Really Isnt They Way To Get Them To See Your Perspective..
    If Your Lynched So Saving Your SK Skin If You Are SK Is In Your Best Interest.. In That Scenario

44. ISO #2694
    Ganelon

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,Frinckles,Skip Day

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698

You know this is one of those situations again...

I want no one talking to MM. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing MM.
    Once again, please no one address MM. No quotes, no nothing. He's only contributing to wifom. I'm hoping he gets bored.

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700