Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
That's easy to infer. Lynching outside of a 50/50 is non-town.

I know you're just hopping in but that even seems a bit defensive, more than unknown who I townread.

I see it like this: If two trackers cannot exist (according to Rumox who I respect to not angleshoot.)

One of them must be lynched.

If I was wrong about Blinkskater, one of his #1 FOS was MM.

Unknown has substantiated that Magoroth visited Blink. That's tangible information and the logical result is to lynch MM.

MM claimed a TPR yesterday at the end of a rope. Conveniently he was role-blocked despite being scummy to multiple people.
There are 3 town-random slots. Please explain how that makes a 2nd tracker impossible?
I was assuming there isn't an issue with MM's claim by itself. If there is, he's almost confirmed scum here given the claims we've had today.
Anyway, I'd only want to go down that route if the slots really are limited in that way. I've not seen anything about that in the setup. This is also just killing discussion again. 50/50 with 1 guy claiming to be blocked, the other having a correct detective claim. Meanwhile you would've been on the podest if this wasn't the case.