S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

weed S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Flavor --

It is the early 1990s and unrest stirs throughout the island of Sicily. The Cosa Nostra stronghold is growing stronger and stronger each day, and families are unsure if they can trust each other anymore. Betrayal and murder loom ominous over the island...

S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

A traditional style mafia setup by Marshmallow Marshall

Player List

1) @Magoroth
    2) @Marshmallow Marshall
    3) @Frinckles
    4) @Huey The Long
    5) @Mesk514
    6) @blinkskater
    7) @Efekannn02
    8. @Light_Yagami
    9) @Stealthbomber16
    10) @Mojoland replaced by @DS.
    11) @Unknown1234 replaced by @Kenny
    12) @Clank replaced by @Voss
    13) @rumox

post count

Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Mesk514,Hue yTheLong,blinkskater,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Steal thbomber16,DS,Unknown1234,Clank,rumox,SkipDay

Role List

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Town Power Role
    Town Power Role
    Town Power Role

Godfather
    Consort
    Framer/Actress

Serial Killer

Time til game start:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

(This should be 5pm Yeehaw Time Wednesday)

We'll also be using Condorcet voting. Here's everything you need to know about condorcet voting:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ting-EXPLAINED

Here is the vote viewer and helper
    https://narrator.systeminplace.net/co...l?thread=45582

I will comment on the thread when I make edits to this opening post that pertain to the vote system.

Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Night 3 / Day 4
    Game End
    Last edited by naz; October 26th, 2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: added vote system
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

idk why i picked the time that i leave work to start game, I'm driving home now enjoy the extra 5 mins

game is open!! Voss is setting up concordent voting system for the game, so stay tuned to this post explaining it.

Day end:

Last edited by naz; October 16th, 2019 at 02:12 PM.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    idk why i picked the time that i leave work to start game, I'm driving home now enjoy the extra 5 mins

game is open!! Voss is setting up concordent voting system for the game, so stay tuned to this post explaining it.

Day end:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    5 MINUTES TO EOD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    5 MINUTES TO EOD
    yes

5. ISO #5

First, and it's CONDORCET >=O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

-vote Rumox

Australia doesn't exist, change my mind.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm pretty bored right now. Marsh should we just get this over with now?

-vote marshmallow marshall
    You!!!!!!!!
    Gay Therefore Town

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

That is correct.

I've been watching Vikings on History channel and man oh man they lived a hell of a life.
    Mhmm, legendary series... if you haven't watched Warcraft first. Because else, you don't see Ragnar. You see that random Human heretic lol.
    K good im gonna let you all play day 1 cya
    HEY WHAT
    NO
    I MUST HARASS YOU AND THEN VOTE YOU INTO OBLIVION FIRST!!!

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I'm pretty bored right now. Marsh should we just get this over with now?

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Now you vote me and call me scummy etc etc.

Then we will finally be able to just move on to valhalla where we can drink with the gods.

Odin and Thor are waiting for me a great feast is going on with lots of ale.
    Nah, you need to openwolf as always before I do that no Valhalla for you for now. Plus, if I was to push you right now, it wouldn't be a fight, so you wouldn't go anyway, eh? No fun :P

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If Australia doesn't exist, I'd like to meet the person who thought up the idea of a nation going to war against a giant flightless bird and losing. Guy on sum good shit
    Hmmm, ok good point. Losing to emus is an achievement XD

-unvote
    I propose that we keep the normal vote system to show our suspects as a FoS. However, we'll have to use Condorcet to lynch for real, because cough cough @Voss will explain all of this and give us the link to the condorcet vote site very soon!

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

Hmmm, ok good point. Losing to emus is an achievement XD

-unvote
    I propose that we keep the normal vote system to show our suspects as a FoS. However, we'll have to use Condorcet to lynch for real, because cough cough @Voss will explain all of this and give us the link to the condorcet vote site very soon!
    I'll Be Expecting More Thoughts Like This You Idiot
    (Actually No I'll Be Thinking Dark Behind hehe)

18. ISO #18

LOL i just realized it was only 4pm yeehaw time, but whatever, this works, enjoy your bonus shit post hour!!

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

hello infidels

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Sup bungalow
    hello yolk *cough cough* mr. not-reality-bender

24. ISO #24

Okay, public service announcement (hopefully I don't get it wrong lol, Voss knows it better).

The basic idea of Condorcet is to list all players in order from scummiest to towniest. The site Voss created to count votes made this way will then look at how often a player is superior in the ranking of scummies compared to another player, and will repeat that for all players compared to all players.

This vote system is not really "gameable" because you can't just change a result simply by removing your vote, it's not really easy.

And per Voss' request, for testing purposes :
    blinkskater

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    hello infidels
    Blink is a heathen, he praises Odin.

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Blink is a heathen, he praises Odin.
    There is only one God, and his name is Abraham Lincoln.
    And IKEA is his prophet.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Day 2

Day 2

@blinkskater died at night !

His role card:

Spoiler : Role Card: :
    Citizen
    Santo Di Matteo

You are a citizen of the city of Sicily, trying to live a good life.
    You have no special abilities.

A piece of parchment was found by his body:
    Spoiler : Note :

A note was found in blink's pocket!
    Spoiler : Last will: :
    Hello friends of the town. As you can see upon my flip frinckles is a liar, who didn't ever try to gauge my alignment. All he did was lurk wait for people to post, then critique and discredit it. It's easy to sit back and find posts to do this as scum it's exactly what I do. He hasn't townread any players really all game or interacted in a way where he would be correctly trying to assess a players alignment. Frinckles in no world ever flips town here people. Think of it like this you make a post right? Say the cat is yellow. There can be a legitimate town sided argument and a legit scum sided argument made. The yellow cat is only yellow because he's trying to blend in at the middle of the pack to not be supected. The yellow cat is only yellow because he doesn't want to be green and killed during the night. What i'm trying to say here people is that Scum sided and town sided arguments can be made for any post in the game. Logical good arguments either way. Frinckles has not had ONE instance where he even remotely tried to look at the game as me being a town player. Every single post I made was just frinckles coming in with his logical scum agenda "reasonable" scum sided arguments. There were also baseless discredits mixed in there. Now onto my other scum reads. Unknown, he has pretty much behaved the same exact way as frinckles. Everything I've just explained about frinckles can ALSO be said about UNKNOWN. Same exact scenario. Unknown did do a better job at first then frinckles but to me became pretty transparent with his lone tunnel on me and his need to point out that logical scumsided argument in everyone of my posts that correlated exactly with what frinckles was doing. Now for the few other players in my scum POE that i've had are clank, sb16,huey. In every world the three aligned scum team are sitting directly in this pool in every world I have. There is a chance that I'm wrong on rumox/yagami but I really don't think I am. DS is towny as fuck and is trying to figure out others alignements. It's obvious in the thread. The players that I know 100% are town are: Efe, MAG, MM, Meta is a real part of the game, and overlooking meta 100% while not incorperating it into your reads is VERY scummy, or just poor town play because town should use EVERYTHING possible to gauge reads off other players. (hence why the unknown scumread has grown for me because he continually just regards meta as a scumtell. This is false. It is not a scumtell. I know other players in this game know this (MM, MAG, MESK, EFE, YAGAMI, SB16.) In no world do you guys ever lynch efe, mag, MM. Frinckles flips scum 100% of the time here and If you think is town because he commited so hard you are wrong. You're wrong because of the Logical valid scum argument that can be made for every post ever made. Frinckles is a very smart scum player and knows this. He can easily use the defense that I was so scummy etc etc etc he was completley convinced that I was scum, that's why he kept up the charade throughout the enitre day. And it's my fault I was so scummy, which isn't truely the case. He also may try to appeal to your emotions by saying it's his fault he should have read me correctly etc etc. Frinckles is very capeable as scum, don't buy his "I've only played 3 games of mafia act because he's been playing mafia for a while and is just as experienced at the game as all of us if not more so." I'm very good at figuring out when there's a scum push on me VS a town push on me. Frinckles was a scum push, I always play reasonably scummy as town. 1. to protect me from being the night kill If I am TPR. 2.to lure out the scums because the way they will push me becomes seemingly transparent. I wish you all goodluck and if you lynch from the POE that I have provided you and never question EFE, MM, MAG, you guys will win this game GOODLUCK FRIENDS! THUNDER DOME HAPPENED FRINCKLES POE IN THIS ORDER: Frinckles>>Unknown>>Clank>>SB16>>Huey>>Yagami>>Rum ox. MESK FLIPPED TOWN. what information does this give us you idiots? Absolutley nothing, she was a horrible lynch and i'm not even sure how that even happened. SO BAD. It should have always been myself or frinckles for maximum information Frinckles VS blink is always TVS in every world.

Time until day ends:

Living:
    @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @Huey The Long
    @Efekannn02
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Mojoland replaced by @DS.
    @Unknown1234 replaced by @Kenny
    @Clank replaced by @Voss
    @rumox

Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,HueyTheLong ,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,DS,Kenny, Voss,rumox,SkipDay

Dead:
    @Mesk514 - lynched day 1 - revealed as Citizen
    @blinkskater - died night 1 - revealed as Citizen

Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Night 3 / Day 4
    Game End

Last edited by naz; October 26th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

31. ISO #31

Re: Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Day 2

@blinkskater died at night !

His role card:

Citizen
    Santo Di Matteo

A piece of parchment was found by his body:
    Spoiler : Note :

A note was found in blink's pocket!
    Hello friends of the town. As you can see upon my flip frinckles is a liar, who didn't ever try to gauge my alignment. All he did was lurk wait for people to post, then critique and discredit it. It's easy to sit back and find posts to do this as scum it's exactly what I do. He hasn't townread any players really all game or interacted in a way where he would be correctly trying to assess a players alignment. Frinckles in no world ever flips town here people. Think of it like this you make a post right? Say the cat is yellow. There can be a legitimate town sided argument and a legit scum sided argument made. The yellow cat is only yellow because he's trying to blend in at the middle of the pack to not be supected. The yellow cat is only yellow because he doesn't want to be green and killed during the night. What i'm trying to say here people is that Scum sided and town sided arguments can be made for any post in the game. Logical good arguments either way. Frinckles has not had ONE instance where he even remotely tried to look at the game as me being a town player. Every single post I made was just frinckles coming in with his logical scum agenda "reasonable" scum sided arguments. There were also baseless discredits mixed in there. Now onto my other scum reads. Unknown, he has pretty much behaved the same exact way as frinckles. Everything I've just explained about frinckles can ALSO be said about UNKNOWN. Same exact scenario. Unknown did do a better job at first then frinckles but to me became pretty transparent with his lone tunnel on me and his need to point out that logical scumsided argument in everyone of my posts that correlated exactly with what frinckles was doing. Now for the few other players in my scum POE that i've had are clank, sb16,huey. In every world the three aligned scum team are sitting directly in this pool in every world I have. There is a chance that I'm wrong on rumox/yagami but I really don't think I am. DS is towny as fuck and is trying to figure out others alignements. It's obvious in the thread. The players that I know 100% are town are: Efe, MAG, MM, Meta is a real part of the game, and overlooking meta 100% while not incorperating it into your reads is VERY scummy, or just poor town play because town should use EVERYTHING possible to gauge reads off other players. (hence why the unknown scumread has grown for me because he continually just regards meta as a scumtell. This is false. It is not a scumtell. I know other players in this game know this (MM, MAG, MESK, EFE, YAGAMI, SB16.) In no world do you guys ever lynch efe, mag, MM. Frinckles flips scum 100% of the time here and If you think is town because he commited so hard you are wrong. You're wrong because of the Logical valid scum argument that can be made for every post ever made. Frinckles is a very smart scum player and knows this. He can easily use the defense that I was so scummy etc etc etc he was completley convinced that I was scum, that's why he kept up the charade throughout the enitre day. And it's my fault I was so scummy, which isn't truely the case. He also may try to appeal to your emotions by saying it's his fault he should have read me correctly etc etc. Frinckles is very capeable as scum, don't buy his "I've only played 3 games of mafia act because he's been playing mafia for a while and is just as experienced at the game as all of us if not more so." I'm very good at figuring out when there's a scum push on me VS a town push on me. Frinckles was a scum push, I always play reasonably scummy as town. 1. to protect me from being the night kill If I am TPR. 2.to lure out the scums because the way they will push me becomes seemingly transparent. I wish you all goodluck and if you lynch from the POE that I have provided you and never question EFE, MM, MAG, you guys will win this game GOODLUCK FRIENDS! THUNDER DOME HAPPENED FRINCKLES POE IN THIS ORDER: Frinckles>>Unknown>>Clank>>SB16>>Huey>>Yagami>>Rumox. MESK FLIPPED TOWN. what information does this give us you idiots? Absolutley nothing, she was a horrible lynch and i'm not even sure how that even happened. SO BAD. It should have always been myself or frinckles for maximum information Frinckles VS blink is always TVS in every world.

Time until day ends:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Living:
    @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @Huey The Long
    @Efekannn02
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Unknown1234
    @Clank
    @rumox

Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,HueyTheLong ,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,DS,Unknow n1234,Clank,rumox,SkipDay

Dead:

Lol... is that a death note with the list of people supposedly dying?

32. ISO #32

Re: Day 2

Alright, so by PoE of TPRs claiming, assuming Mag is town by his behavior yesterday:

Unknown1234 because it's just extremely likely that he just randomly accused Mag of having killed Blink, and that Mag happened to visit him anyway (Or that Mag is SK, that's another possibility but less likely imo)
    Huey because I know I'm town, if I assume Mag is town too then it leaves one of Unknown or Huey to be scum, and Huey didn't exactly prove himself towny on D1 so I can buy that, MAYBE, but Unknown is just 10000x scummier than him.

33. ISO #33

thanks Day 3

ok i want to go home now, day starts 5 min early

Day 3

@Huey The Long and @Voss died at night !

Huey's Role Card:

Cop
    Carmelo Basile

You are an experienced policeman, investigating the recent suspicious activity in Sicily.
    Each night, you may check a player to know if they are Suspicious or Not Suspicious.
    The Godfather will appear as Not Suspicious.
    The Serial Killer will appear as Suspicious, just like the normal mafia members.

A note was found in Huey's Pocket:

So Folk im dead and really its no surprise given im the cop. I am almost certain, almost certain that Kenny is scum and at this point i could also see Mag as scum too. I think SB16 is SK and i say that as i check him tonight, if i dont die then yall will know but if not please push SB16 because i do think he is a big SK boi.

As to who is town. I think Voss is town and so is MM, i could be so very wrong about this but i really do think that MM and Voss are town right now.

Scum wise obviously Kenny, i dont trust him, i dont trust the claim, i dont trust anything about him. I think from that we could have Mag as mafia too. To mean the Kenny/Mag Team makes a lot of sense as to push against DS and to get that Mislynch off, obviously scum pushed a Mislynch today in some way but really Efe being town has slightly pissed me off. The man should fucking play the game like most of us do and play to a decent, respectful degree instead of acting like a disrespectful bastard and a petulant child.

As for who is after Kenny/Mag. Either nobody and Blink was Actress which seems unlikely but could be possible. Or its Rumox which i think is possible, I could be wrong but ive never seen Rumox vote Mag or Unk/Kenny in a large position and has buddied up to voss who i think is town as a way of seeming more towny i feel. I dont think its a bad shout but Kenny/Mag/Rumox seems perfectly good for a scum team. Now if i day and one of them also die and im sat dead looking like an idiot then so be it but thats what i have for scum.

Thanks bois, i hope i played decently well and wasnt a complete waste, im always anxious as town because im always thinking, am i doing well to help scumhunt and find town. This was also the first time i played Cop. So hopefully i have played well up to this point. Good day my fellow bois.

Voss's Role Card:

Citizen
    Riccardo Di Mauro

A note was found in Voss's Pocket:

literally no one gives a fuck about last wills.

prove me wrong.

my scum to town read is the following.

Light_Yagami,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,HueyThe Long,DS,Magoroth,Kenny,rumox,Stealthbomber16

i'll put more effort into a last will in my next game if i see people actually taking this into account.

Time until day ends:

Living:
    @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @Efekannn02
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Unknown1234 replaced by @Kenny
    @rumox

Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Light_Yagam i,Stealthbomber16,DS,Kenny,rumox,SkipDay

Dead:
    @Efekannn02 - lynched day 2 - revealed as Citizen
    @Huey The Long - died night 2 - revealed as Cop
    @Voss - died night 2 - revealed as Citizen

Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Night 3 / Day 4
    Game End

Last edited by naz; October 26th, 2019 at 11:26 PM.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36
    Ganelon

MarshmallowMarshall,blinkskater,Efekannn02,Light_Y agami

37. ISO #37

MarshmallowMarshall,blinkskater,Efekannn02,Light_Y agami
    Love you too.

38. ISO #38

the queen is back
    *praise me*

we start with a good policy, ye?
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    the queen is back
    *praise me*

Mhmm, let's start by lynching people who think we are using majority lynch

MeSk Is AlWaYs ToWn.

40. ISO #40

MeSk Is AlWaYs ToWn.
    i am town
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

well she hasn't claimed citizen yet, so...?

43. ISO #43

I am Citizen Francesca Di Matteo, sir

44. ISO #44
    Ganelon

copy paste my cvote and you're Gucci

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

I wonder if that's not actually a scumtell for Mesk lol.. but she hasn't played in a while, at least not here, so maybe it's not one anymore.

Still tho
    -vote Mesk514

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    IDK How To Use Any Other Style Of Lynch.. Not Sure What The CVote Is..
    Voss should post a link when his site will be ready, don't worry... and read my public service announcement already.

Everyone must know what Condorcet is and how it works in a general manner before D1 ends. Else we won't be able to focus on scum hunting, because half the town won't even be able to VOTE properly. So listen here.

When the link to that site will be posted, just make a list of reads with the names that will be provided (all names will be provided btw), copypaste the text with BBCode that will be given to you there, and you'll be good. It's as simple as that.
    copy paste my cvote and you're Gucci
    what about no lol

47. ISO #47

I wonder if that's not actually a scumtell for Mesk lol.. but she hasn't played in a while, at least not here, so maybe it's not one anymore.

Still tho
    -vote Mesk514
    youre trash so your vote is irrelevant <3

48. ISO #48

you didnt ask me to, you stated i didnt. so a - your logic is flawed & b - come put your money where your mouth is and lynch me if you think that.
    youre trash so your vote is irrelevant <3
    You do have the merit of making things clear and creating activity... Yeah you're probably actually town.

Or you're Serial Killer playing like Town but more aggressive, which would also make sense... but for now, the Mafia is the priority ;)

-unvote

49. ISO #49

You do have the merit of making things clear and creating activity... Yeah you're probably actually town.

Or you're Serial Killer playing like Town but more aggressive, which would also make sense... but for now, the Mafia is the priority ;)

-unvote
    wow, no more pressure? i was ready to 1v1 you

50. ISO #50

Alright, im starting my readback. Gonna post in page increments because the forum software is 2009 tier. My initial thoughts going into this is that I would probably lynch Mesk/Marshmallow/Yubashi (i think thats his name). Lets see if that changes at all:

Spoiler : PAGE 1 Thoughts :
    the queen is back
    *praise me*

welp. If one of these flips scum im legit just policy lynching the other for my own peace of mind. What an opening vote.

MeSk Is AlWaYs ToWn.
    this could be theater but i dont want to conf bias

Interesting call out by Magoroth. Would say doubtful w/w should mesk flip.

interesting
    wifom ur way out of this but
    not claiming citizen till asked to =
    Ill be interested to see if Magoroth keeps this same energy throughout the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Just Claim Serial Killer Mag.. Kinda Seems Like You Did..
    again, not trying to conf bias my own reads but this dude did the same thing to me later in the game when he asked if I claimed scum. This pings me.

Still tho
    -vote Mesk514

Someone else comment on this and tell me if this back and forth between them is sus or not.